• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.7.1

From previous discussions, the QUIT event is triggered by the player if it cleanly closes the filter chain, and so Reclock (James will know the details!). Some players seem to dump the filter chain in a way that does not generate this event. In some cases (eg. Theatertek) there is little to be done but consider using "STOP" instead although that may cause too many events.

I haven't noticed that problem with mpc-hc. If you raise it with them maybe they could fix it.

From previous discussions, the QUIT event is triggered by the player if it cleanly closes the filter chain, and so Reclock (James will know the details!). Some players seem to dump the filter chain in a way that does not generate this event. In some cases (eg. Theatertek) there is little to be done but consider using "STOP" instead although that may cause too many events.

I haven't noticed that problem with mpc-hc. If you raise it with them maybe they could fix it.

Thanks Jong. Yes STOP is one workaround but as you say, there are way too many events when I listen for STOP.... everytime madVR goes in and out of fullscreen mode for example I would get stop events.. I'll post over on the mpc forum as I can reproduce repeatedly.

Hi James. After testing for a few days, this workaround hasn't been successful. Just now I started playing a 25fps file. With reclocks pal speed down on... so the final output should be 24fps.

In this scenario I can see the RunEvent.vbs sets my frame rate correctly from 50.00 hz to 24 hz, but everything except reclock sees the change.... it lights up orange and still thinkgs I am at 50.00 hz. Do you think this can this be looked again before reclock development ends? See my updated code below, along with the screenshot showing reclock not detecting the new frame rate.. Thanks again.

Code:
    WshShell.Run """" & _
             "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\SetDisplayFrequency.exe"" " & newTimings, 0, true

WScript.Quit 0

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also see here, reclock and madVR both detect my screen correctly as 24hz~ yet reclock never strays from showing a yellow icon, and says set monitor to a near multiple of 24hz.... wth :)

BTW, the latest build of PotPlayer allows having the movie fps on the bottom transport bar...super neato: 52a5d493812624.png

Hope you'll do that in SlyPlayer too ;)

When I use WASAPI exclusive (bit-exact mode), every time I start a video there's a slight pop of silence for the length of the pre-buffer. I followed these instructions to set it up.

It appears the problem is the "Slave reference clock to audio" option. When it's enabled, I get the pop. When it's disabled, I don't. However, it's require for bit-exact output.

Also, I have the issue when using ffdshow or the MPA decoder, but not with madFLAC.

Anyone know what's going on?

It appears the problem is the "Slave reference clock to audio" option. When it's enabled, I get the pop. When it's disabled, I don't.

This option is clearly marked with "debugging only". It defeats ReClock's operation. Don't expect it to work. ;)

This option is clearly marked with "debugging only". It defeats ReClock's operation. Don't expect it to work. ;)

That's true, but it's the only way to get WASAPI Exclusive (bit-exact) mode working with a PCM stream. Also, when I have it disabled, sometimes sound cuts out during a movie and I have to restart it.

The "BypassResampler" registry value works perfectly! Now, I get WASAPI Exclusive (bit-exact) output without the pop.

reclockbitexact.png

The "BypassResampler" registry value works perfectly! Now, I get WASAPI Exclusive (bit-exact) output without the pop.

Will that registry option also work with XP SP3 + Kernel Streaming mode?

Last edited:
Hi guys,
do us a favor and pls explain how to do it?
Shall we create new DWORDs or where and how?

And if everything is OK with this reg.hack why James doesn't apply it by default? (now it seems it's not experimental anymore-anyway?)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks lee, it worked but what benefits i gained with this reghack?
Sorry haven't understood yet?
"Slave referance clock to audio" option has always worked for me without any issues?

Last edited:
Back