• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.7.1

Has anyone else had any problems getting TrueHD to bitstream when using MPC-HC, FDDSHow and Reclock? DTS HDMA works great when set to bitstreaming. I've tried several versions of fddshow to make sure it wasn't the decoder messing up. I always get the same results with my 5770 with 10.9 drivers installed. DTS HDMA always bitstreams fine but TrueHD never sends a signal to my Onkyo TX-SR805 so I get no audio. When I look at the properties for Reclock when watching something with a truehd track it always says its 192khz even though thats not the case.

Last edited:
Well,@Jong you were right! I also gave up feeding with @48 and @72hz...
I decided to interpolate 23,976 ->60fps and lock my pj to @60hz..
I just need to be sure i'm using the correct settings so that reclock can do it's magic!
I'm using mpc-hc with evr-sync with all it's vsync options disabled ,aero on and bitstreaming with ffdshow(pic.1)

1) Do i need to select reclock as audio renderer in mpc-hc options or my ati hdmi ? (pic.2)

2) Are my options in reclock configuration window correct?

3) when i press ctrl+j in mpc-hc i can see the stats...are these stats "working" now that all vsync correction for evr-sync are off?

4) Lastly,when i use TMT in disc mode for my BR(23,976fps in @60hz screen),will the options in reclock configuration remain the same?

Thanks in advance!:rock:

Any help??

Sorry for the delay. I have been away.

1) It does not really matter, either way works. But if you do not explicitly select the reclock renderer you would normally get a popup the first time you use Reclock asking if you wish to use Reclock with mpc-hc. If you say "yes, always" you should not see this again. I see you have already set this to "Load always" on the advanced screen, so you are good to go either way.

2) Seems pretty good. except you should enable Reclock vsync correction when using DXVA, for reason in 4) below. It just works.

3) all the stats work in EVR Sync even if its vsync correction options are off.

4) TMT uses DXVA so you should enable Reclock vsync correction when using it. All else should be fine. You could get the odd audio dropout depending on your system and what audio options you are using. If so, it can be necessary to play with the sound pre-buffer and max latency a little, but hopefully not and anyway not by much.

@Jong
thanks for replying!:rock:
i can finally be sure that i have the correct settings and start playing around with the vsync slider!

but one other question came up:)
if i interpolate 23.976->48 (double the framerate) and have my display locked at @50hz,how can reclock deal with that?
will it speed up my media to 50fps in order to be in sync with my display?
and what about sound (considering i bitstream) ?
will there be any problems?

It will speed up to 50hz, but only if you increase the "Maximum speedup" on the video settings tab to 5%.

But this will not work when bitstreaming. Or rather, it will speed up but you will get terrible audio effects from dropped audio packets to keep sync. If you want to speed up or slow down you need to decode the audio on your PC and ideally use multi-channel PCM to your amp. Analogue, or re-encoding to AC3/DTS are alternatives (Reclock, of course, can do AC3), but if re-encoding you no longer have HD Audio and the effort needed for Reclock's AC3 encoder can push some systems over the edge. That said, if the re-encoding does work for you the bitrate used by all is noticeably higher than used on DVD disc, so in the audio-challenged listening environments most use the additional benefit of HD audio is debatable!

New Mediaportal 1.2.0 alpha have the official new evr renderer automatic vsynch control fully compatible with last reclock.

Reclock + Firefox

I would like to run reclock with Firefox in attempt to get rid of the video judder in Netflix streams. I have configured Firefox in the the reclock the advanced tab, but reclock won't run. Any ideas how to force reclock with Firefox or Explorer?

It's not possible I'm afraid. Reclock is a DirectShow filter. It does not work with Flash or Silverlight.

Netflix can be horrible for technical quality concerns such as framerate. Starz content seems to be consistently bad. Black crush, wrong "burned-in" telecine, etc. Worst of all, most movies are pan & scan, and not even with the fact that most people at the end rejected pan & scan with DVDs, they still do P&S for 2.35:1 movies, into 16:9. Some newer TV shows (non Starz) look much better than those films, and my Pioneer monitor can properly do inverse telecine (using the PS3 though, on the PC the stutter from silverlight just prevents the monitor to pick up a pattern at all).

This is the kind of thing that worries me about the future of content delivery.

Yes, there is a real risk that video quality is going to go the way of audio, with overcompressed MP3 replacing CD and formats like SACD never getting much traction.

I suspect I'll be buying and renting Blu-ray for a long time after even comprehensive online HD movie services are available.

HD Audio + Reclock + PowerDVD 11 = ?

Hi. I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 connected to a AVR Denon X1000 to a TV Sony KDL-W805A and I would like to know if PowerDVD 11 with Reclock can bitstream HD audio, such as DTS-MA and Dolby TrueHD. If I can, how to configure Reclock? Thank you! (And sorry for my bad english)

Back