• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Read various MAX Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It look as if you are using the Amazon MAX. For the trial, I see no entry for the MAX website. Have you owned AnyStream for long? Have you downloaded from Amazon before (not Max)?
1. Log into Max on the website and change your password.
2. Clear all your cookies and cache by going to C:/Users/ username/AppData/ Local/ Redfox/ AnyStream and delete the cache folder.
3. How many devices are you logged into MAX on?
4. Try and log into Max through the Max website and see if you are successful, don't forget to change your password.
5. Yes it matters, you need a NO ads subscription to download from MAX in AnyStream.

Let us know how you make out.;)

@Scott Sturek - Log out of all devices- I think they have a log-in limit of devices- If you are logged in on 2TVs, a Laptop and a desktop, that may be your issue.

How many devices can log into HBO Max?
3 devices
If you have the Standard plan, members of your household can sign in on 3 devices, and watch different shows at the same time. If you have the Mobile plan (not available to new or returning subscribers), you can only stream on 1 phone or tablet at a time.

It look as if you are using the Amazon MAX. For the trial, I see no entry for the MAX website. Have you owned AnyStream for long? Have you downloaded from Amazon before (not Max)?
1. Log into Max on the website and change your password.
2. Clear all your cookies and cache by going to C:/Users/ username/AppData/ Local/ Redfox/ AnyStream and delete the cache folder.
3. How many devices are you logged into MAX on?
4. Try and log into Max through the Max website and see if you are successful, don't forget to change your password.
5. Yes it matters, you need a NO ads subscription to download from MAX in AnyStream.

Let us know how you make out.;)
1. As I said, I had HBO Max before it changed.
2. I tried the Amazon Max because someone on the forum said that it worked for them.
3. I have not been able to log on to the Max section but can log into MAX website.
4. I have owned AnyStream since Aug 2021
5. I have changed my password on MAX website.
6. YES, I have the NO ADS subscription.

1. As I said, I had HBO Max before it changed.
2. I tried the Amazon Max because someone on the forum said that it worked for them.
3. I have not been able to log on to the Max section but can log into MAX website.
4. I have owned AnyStream since Aug 2021
5. I have changed my password on MAX website.
6. YES, I have the NO ADS subscription.
How many devices are you logged in on now?

Amazon Max works for everyone in AnyStream, have you updated to 1.5.5.2 of AnyStream?
Max on AnyStream works for everyone in the USA.

How many devices are you logged in on now?

Amazon Max works for everyone in AnyStream, have you updated to 1.5.5.2 of AnyStream?
Max on AnyStream works for everyone in the USA.
I have signed out of all of the devices.
I have updated to 1.5.5.2
Amazon MAX works for me in AnyStream but not in 4k (all of Amazon only does 1080 in Anystream)
I can sign in on the web.
Still can't sign in on AnyStream

I have signed out of all of the devices.
I have updated to 1.5.5.2
Amazon MAX works for me in AnyStream but not in 4k (all of Amazon only does 1080 in Anystream)
I can sign in on the web.
Still can't sign in on AnyStream
It does not support 4K, why didn't you say that to begin with, it doesn't even support 1080p yet in AnyStream. It does on Amazon. I have no idea why you can't log in, maybe you can try changing your profile it looks like your profile name is "Me" Maybe its a glitch on the device you are logging in on, I have no idea, try it again another time, no one else is having this problem so I have to assume its on your end.

Last edited:
It does not support 4K, why didn't you say that to begin with, it doesn't even support 1080p yet in AnyStream. It does on Amazon. I have no idea why you can't log in, maybe you can try changing your profile it looks like your profile name is "Me" Maybe its a glitch on the device you are logging in on, I have no idea, try it again another time, no one else is having this problem so I have to assume its on your end.
Do you have any idea what this is in your logfile

AnyStream does not guarantee 4K for any provider. Period.
If downloading 4K works on certain providers, that is more like a lucky coincidence.
I understand that, that is not what I said. Max is not working in Anystream as a standalone. I does work in Amazon. HBO MAX was working as a standalone and did 4k Amazon NEVER has done 4K through Anystream.

MAX doesn't download subtitles. I tried two movies (Shazam!, as well as Shazam! Fury of the Gods). Please fix in your next release, if possible. Lastly, if needed, I've attached the AnyStream log. thanks
I have tried downloading subtitles as a separate SRT file and as an embedded. Neither way gives subtitles.

I have tried downloading subtitles as a separate SRT file and as an embedded. Neither way gives subtitles.
I cant help you without a logfile. Are you using version 1.5.5.2, this was supposed to fix the sub title issue. They work fine for mesubs.jpg

I understand that, that is not what I said. Max is not working in Anystream as a standalone. I does work in Amazon. HBO MAX was working as a standalone and did 4k Amazon NEVER has done 4K through Anystream.
We had 4K working on Hulu and HBOMax (in the old version) but we are in new places now, we will work on it.

Windows download 64 bit: https://download.redfox.bz/download/sandbox/SetupAnyStream_1.5.5.2_64bit.exe
Windows download 32 bit: https://download.redfox.bz/download/sandbox/SetupAnyStream_1.5.5.2_32bit.exe
  • Fix: some max series failed to load the playlist
  • Improved: (max) offer better audio quality
  • Fix: max subtitles not working
  • a few minor changes

Minor issue:
With HBOMax, AS would remember my 'current profile' even though I am the third name on the account.
With MAX, AS now always defaults the 'current profile' to the first family member on the account when I open the program and go to the MAX tab. I always have to remember to change it. Otherwise, other family members get suggestions that they might have no interest in.

Again, I consider this a minor issue in the bigger scheme. Hoping, however, that it might get fixed someday.

1685508435201.png

Minor issue:
With HBOMax, AS would remember my 'current profile' even though I am the third name on the account.
With MAX, AS now always defaults the 'current profile' to the first family member on the account when I open the program and go to the MAX tab. I always have to remember to change it. Otherwise, other family members get suggestions that they might have no interest in.

Again, I consider this a minor issue in the bigger scheme. Hoping, however, that it might get fixed someday.

View attachment 72329
MAX is still in beta, its a new provider, I am sure there will be a lot of changes.

Chernobyl on the Max channel, has the same issue

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.2.astlog
    685.4 KB · Views: 1
I apologize but just to clarify if I'm using the MAX Channel on Amazon, that would still be a MAX Issue? I was trying download Chernobyl from Amazon not MAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back