• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Read various MAX Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another log to add to the "cant retrieve playlist" list to hopefully help the DEVs out.
Go into Settings / Provider and enable MAX. Disable HBOMax. You have not enabled MAX. HBOMax will not work in the USA anymore.

If you get
Cannot Retrieve Playlist in MAX. Please go to the MAX website, log in, and start the movie or episode you want to download. Put it in "MYLIST", start the movie or episodes for a few seconds. Go back to AnyStream and it will recognize the download. There is no 1080p in the new MAX yet.

RF1, I do have MAX checked and HBO unchecked.

Also, it is not downloading SRT files.

I think I'll just lay back and wait for the next AS update. I got other stuff to watch
:giggle:

RF1, I do have MAX checked and HBO unchecked.

Also, it is not downloading SRT files.
Read the first post of this thread by Pete. This was just a quickly released version so we could get MAX going, it is not just a rename of HBOMax, it is a completely new provider, it will take some time for it to get back to normal, we will work on it asap, but it may take a while. Please be patient.

Young Sheldon. Season 5 Ep 22 "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details" Afterwards I went to Season 1 Episode 1 and had no problem (well other than what we already know 720p 66k 2 channel)

Here is a nice pretty log file, hope it helps.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.0.astlog
    726 KB · Views: 0
Read the first post of this thread by Pete. This was just a quickly released version so we could get MAX going, it is not just a rename of HBOMax, it is a completely new provider, it will take some time for it to get back to normal, we will work on it asap, but it may take a while. Please be patient.
Young Sheldon. Season 5 Ep 22 "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details" Afterwards I went to Season 1 Episode 1 and had no problem (well other than what we already know 720p 66k 2 channel)

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here and I agree with you on everything about MAX's debut issues RF1. I have other stuff to enjoy, including all the reruns on this posting. And I really appreciate the DEVs getting something out in the meantime so we can sample it ourselves.

Now, if you really want to know what's bugging me is, finding a way to catalog my DL's. I'm tired out duplicates....... but that rant is for another forum.

Read post 43, 4 posts above yours ;)

Last edited:
I only posted this because as I asked earlier would it help if we sent log files and was told yeah to
Do so. I have a list on Max, but I can’t find where to access that in AS.

I only posted this because as I asked earlier would it help if we sent log files and was told yeah to
Do so. I have a list on Max, but I can’t find where to access that in AS.
You dont have to access it on AS, if you have a list on MAX, open and play what you want to download, just for a second or two, then it will download in AS, otherwise, you will get " Can not retrieve playlist" I was trying to help you get whatever you needed downloading. People are not reading the thread. If your issue has been posted then it's all good. We will get to it. (y)

How the Universe Works season 4, cannot retrieve playlist requires payment. season 3 downloaded just fine. thx for all you do, ill give it a dl try.

Last edited:
Just grabbed Succession.S04E10.With Open Eyes from Max and the video appears like it's still encrypted. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.1.astlog
    484.9 KB · Views: 5
Just grabbed Succession.S04E10.With Open Eyes from Max and the video appears like it's still encrypted. Log file attached.
What do you mean by encrypted? I downloaded it this morning and its fine?

Take a look its fine, nothing in your logfile to suggest its not encrypted.

S4 Ep 10.jpgSuccession.jpgMax.jpg

The 1280x720 downloads and plays fine whereas a second download of the 1920x1080 still *appears* to be encrypted when played.

EDITED- MAX is not available in the UK where you are so please do not post without a logfile. RF 1
vlcsnap-2023-05-29-18h58m08s856.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back