• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unlucky SlySoft Purchasers (50% discount / free 1y license)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am not understanding why you have to purchase a new license key for anydvd but not the others that does not make any sense at all if my license key will still work with my other programs then why should i have to pike out more money for something that I paid for lifetime updates I mean is this a scam ? And if the crew from slysoft switched to redfox and they are trying to be better then the previous employer then how is it that they are unwilling to honor an agreement that they played apart in?
Was done as a kind gesture to US the customer to NOT make US have to purchase all three immediately but you do get a better deal if you do as stated before ALL the infrastructure cost comes from AnyDVDHD and has to be relicensed for this project to even get started they did quite a few things for us after the closing Before one RedFox license was EVER sold.

Send my request in and had this back, not good news
Dear stephen,

Thank you for your email.
SlySoft Inc. in Antigua got closed in February 2016 and SlySoft's management decided to just vanish without caring for customers or employees. Left without a job but with the backup of the forum community, former SlySoft developers and staff members decided to continue development and founded "The RedFox Project". More information can be found in our forum:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

You will need to purchase a RedFox license to continue to use AnyDVD HD. You can request a trial license in the new version to use it for 21 days before you order. SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

Kind regards,

RedFox Accounting Department
--
The RedFox Project
https://www.redfox.bz/
--

05/25/2016 11:15 - stephen wrote: Hi I purchased a licence for V8 on Feb 8th 2016, I received an email with an
activation which does not work so I reverted back to V7.6.9.5. The display is
showing that the licence is a forever product and the following details appear on
the screen.
Ser 12691479HD / 7.6.9.5 Redfox
Any DVD 7.6.9.5 BDPHash.bin 16/3/25
Can you help me use this product as I have paid out 80.00 Euros for this.
Regards
Stephen Radford
Dragon Ffotography

05/25/2016 11:15 - stephen wrote: Hi I purchased a licence for V8 on Feb 8th 2016,

Well Stephen, ..........The good news is while your old Slysoft license will only work to 7.6.9.5;
Because of your late purchase, you are entitled to a 50% discount on a new Redfox license. (or a free year)
-W

rabais de 60% anydvd a vie pour ceux qui possède déjà une clé a vie......serais le bienvenue.............sinon je vous suggère un recours collective .

Hello, I still not yet received reply about
Unlucky SlySoft Purchasers
I sent twice messages, but over 72 hours.
Thank you.

Hello, I still not yet received reply about
Unlucky SlySoft Purchasers
I sent twice messages, but over 72 hours.
Thank you.

Sorry, our support team is quite busy these days. I identified your tickets, merged them, and asked support team to answer quickly.

Expect your answer within next five minutes.

i'd suggest those on the 50% discount queue to wait patiently.i submitted the request on 21st May and only a few hours back did I get a link to purchase with discount. So that's about 10 days of waiting. Manage to pay with bitcoin for a further 10% off and within seconds got the key. Thank you.

i'd suggest those on the 50% discount queue to wait patiently.i submitted the request on 21st May and only a few hours back did I get a link to purchase with discount. So that's about 10 days of waiting. Manage to pay with bitcoin for a further 10% off and within seconds got the key. Thank you.
Thank you for your patience and welcome to The RedFox Project"

I sent support a message on May 19th and I'm still waiting.

Are all former lifetime customers of AnyDvd receiving an additional reduction in price, if not, what is the policy? I'm on the 21 day trial right now.

thanks, a former LT user....

Did you bother to read the first post? Or the other pricing sticky?

obviously not, but users have to be a little stung over all of this, making purchasing another lifetime license seem risky. how do we know you won't be around again, in a year or so? answer, you don't know and we don't either.

obviously not, but users have to be a little stung over all of this, making purchasing another lifetime license seem risky. how do we know you won't be around again, in a year or so? answer, you don't know and we don't either.

No one knows, but that is why the 1 year option is also available if preferred, it's less risky and you can just renew each year :)

That's because there are no guarantees in life. Can you guarantee you won't die of a ruptured aneurism in your sleep? No. Obviously redfox is taking a lot of measures to prevent a repeat, the team begin centralised and no central office location are just 2 of them.

If you refuse to read the pricing and discounts stickies, that's your problem.

How long has it taken in general to get an email back on the 50% for those of us that get it? I sent one over a week ago and have heard nothing back yet. I know they are slammed with emails but would be nice to find out when others have heard back so I know it wasn't lost in translation.

You could send another one but i can't send ivan on it atm. Be patient :) They'll get to you eventually :)

Send my request in and had this back, not good news
Dear stephen,

Thank you for your email.
SlySoft Inc. in Antigua got closed in February 2016 and SlySoft's management decided to just vanish without caring for customers or employees. Left without a job but with the backup of the forum community, former SlySoft developers and staff members decided to continue development and founded "The RedFox Project". More information can be found in our forum:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

You will need to purchase a RedFox license to continue to use AnyDVD HD. You can request a trial license in the new version to use it for 21 days before you order. SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

Kind regards,

RedFox Accounting Department
--
The RedFox Project
https://www.redfox.bz/
--

05/25/2016 11:15 - stephen wrote: Hi I purchased a licence for V8 on Feb 8th 2016, I received an email with an
activation which does not work so I reverted back to V7.6.9.5. The display is
showing that the licence is a forever product and the following details appear on
the screen.
Ser 12691479HD / 7.6.9.5 Redfox
Any DVD 7.6.9.5 BDPHash.bin 16/3/25
Can you help me use this product as I have paid out 80.00 Euros for this.
Regards
Stephen Radford
Dragon Ffotography

This is the same boat I am in. I did get a email from support but it felt more like a form letter than an outright no. I did make purchase this past Feb about 3 days before slysoft went under to be exact. Is there something else I need to email with besides my serial number and current subscription expiration date? I will be very happy to do so in an attempt to secure the 50% discount. I appreciate supports efforts to reply to everyone individually I very much understand it must be tasking. you have my deepest sympathies. thanks.

Everything you need to know and do is in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back