• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unlucky SlySoft Purchasers (50% discount / free 1y license)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

RedFox Admin Team
Staff member
"Unlucky" purchasers who bought an AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD license just before SlySoft closed, can request a 50% discount or a free 1y RedFox AnyDVD license (whatever they prefer) if purchase was on or after December 1, 2015. This special offer is valid until Sunday, July 24, 2016.

FAQ:

Q: Cool, but how to obtain the 50% discount or license?
A: Follow this procedure:

Q: Darn! I bought my license just a few days before December 1st, so no discount for me?
A: No problem, follow this procedure:
  • contact support at https://www.redfox.bz/support.html
  • enter your AnyDVD license (serial) number and/or order number
  • write a VERY nice and LOVELY message to our support team
Q: If I pay with Bitcoin, will I still get 10% on top?
A: Unfortunatelly, yes

Last edited:
Ivan I hope you mean Dec1, 2015, its not Dec 1 2016 yet. LOL

Guess I can continue to send the flocks to support then and flood your inboxes :p

Yep, support is prepared and got the necessary tools today.

Yes, read the other sticky. General 20% off, automatically applied during checkout.

I bought well renewed my license for 2 years on January 2016,wrote two messages to support team,wrote serial and order number and a note,and after 4 days still no reply.I want to buy the new anydvdhd because now i have trial version,but if i get a free year license i will ask for it.

Patience, you're not the only one filling a support ticket ;-)

i bought it, working fine, thanks for your business :) (lifetime at 50%)

Like I said in another thread. Support is overwhelmed with the flood-gates opening.
(Thus the "automatic" 20% promo as opposed to looking each old customer up manually)

There's enough support to handle normal stuff - but the "Grand Opening" is taxing them. :)
-W

YAY! I've been a Slysoft customer for years paying 1 or 2 years at a time, but just before Christmas I decided to go lifetime and then 3 months later....pooofff....Slysoft gone.
Whilst I understand what's happened, it did feel a bit of a let down when I found out that my license wouldn't carry over so this is a nice gesture.
I was going to ask to have the name on my license changed (I changed my name 6 years ago) but now I guess I get a new license with the right name on - win win!

I sent in my request on the 22nd. I have not heard back. Should I send in my request again or just hold tight? Thanks!

I do understand the issues but just to keep it real. May I suggest insted of even offering a lifetime license just make it a 5 year option. When a person buys something with a lifetime supscription they believe in the word given. It is also strange that the other software being sold is the same as on the orginal site. It is hard making money when everyone (including Microsoft) sells their software and upgrades are not free. fixes are but not upgrades.

I again suggest offering a 5 year license as well as the 1 and 2 year you are selling. this way in 5 years the cost can be reduced for long time subscribers or if cost go up you do have options.

I sent in the information requested, via the form posted and have not yet received a reply. Am I supposed to wait for a reply email or is there another step I am missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back