• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unlucky SlySoft Purchasers (50% discount / free 1y license)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait. They've got lots of tickets to deal with.

@Ivan: Are you trying to bring back Paysafe before Sunday, July 24, 2016? :( (Please) :unsure:

No, unfortunatelly not. It's almost impossible for a "project" to get a Paysafecard acceptance.
But we are working on it. Maybe in a few weeks...

Yes, I don't have BitCoins or Visa Card.
Paysafe was a good choice for me.

Edit: What is with Paypal?

Paypal is US based and subject to the influence (pressure) from the AACS LA.
In other words, Paypal is very much a part of "the machine".
Paypal won't deal in currencies for "illegal products" - from their point of view.
-W

Last edited:
Paypal is US based and subject to the influence (pressure) from the AACS LA.
In other words, Paypal is very much a part of "the machine".
Paypal won't deal in currencies for "illegal products" - from their point of view.
-W
Paypal screwed me over a few years back (2008) when I bought a Game Jackal license through them, and then they rejected the charge for it without telling me.

I found out later through Slysoft that my license was blacklisted because of that, so I ended up paying for one directly through Slysoft.

My general view now is that if I can purchase something without Paypal, I will.

hello,
I got the reply with my coupon code in about 30 minutes. Was quick.
Funny that you got your code so fast. I asked on May 19th and only got a "We're working on payment and contact you later" message. Still haven't heard from support since.

I ask on May 22 and only get "We will contact you within the next few days" after connect support team"

Support is totally overwhelmed with requests. (This is a "Grand Opening" after all.)
Yes, some people got lucky... or were "easier" to handle in some way... is all.
Hang in there - and remember they WANT you to join the new team here.
-W

I just bought my shiny new licenses, only to discover I bought a CloneCD license thinking it was a CloneDVD license. Doh! Oh well, enjoy my donation to the effort. :)

Ok I am not understanding why you have to purchase a new license key for anydvd but not the others that does not make any sense at all if my license key will still work with my other programs then why should i have to pike out more money for something that I paid for lifetime updates I mean is this a scam ? And if the crew from slysoft switched to redfox and they are trying to be better then the previous employer then how is it that they are unwilling to honor an agreement that they played apart in?

Warning to other users - I just had to fish the Redfox reply to my ticket out of my Gmail spam folder.

Ok I am not understanding why you have to purchase a new license key for anydvd but not the others that does not make any sense at all if my license key will still work with my other programs then why should i have to pike out more money for something that I paid for lifetime updates I mean is this a scam ? And if the crew from slysoft switched to redfox and they are trying to be better then the previous employer then how is it that they are unwilling to honor an agreement that they played apart in?

Slysoft was solely owned by one man. He got all the money - the staff got a wage.
He's gone. And this "Redfox Project" is a cold startup. Crowd funding is the only way to keep it alive.
The other two Redfox products MIGHT need licenses to get major upgrades in the future. But only AnyDVD requires constant development. (The Elby products are not affected by any of this.) So ya - a license to Redfox AnyDVD is just paying for the continued development. (You can use Slysoft's AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 forever - free.)
-W

Hello,

I have bought a lifetime Anydvd last march.
I would like to buy a new one but.........
dont have a creditcard or bitcoins.

WHAT TO DO NOW ??

gr, tsjarlie

Hello,

WHAT TO DO NOW ??

gr, tsjarlie

You may have local bitcoin sellers that will accept cash. Use a search engine such as google and enter bitcoins and your cities name. It looks like you will pay a higher rate for this service. It would be better to find a relative or friend who can do this for you. Regarding debit cards, I tried that and could not get it to work. I believe others had success.

Hello,

WHAT TO DO NOW ??

gr, tsjarlie
Other than Paysafe, the options are basically the same as they were last March. How did you pay for it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back