• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unlucky SlySoft Purchasers (50% discount / free 1y license)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent in a support request on My 20th, got an acknowledgement stating they would contact me in a few days on May 22nd, and am still waiting for an actual response. I'm now wondering if I should submit again since it looks like people that submitted after me have already gotten a response.

I sent in a support request on My 20th, got an acknowledgement stating they would contact me in a few days on May 22nd, and am still waiting for an actual response. I'm now wondering if I should submit again since it looks like people that submitted after me have already gotten a response.

This was even before payment was available. You should send a new support request.

Last edited:
I have also sent several emails as i want to purchase a LTL for 50% off..
Initial email 2016-05-20, reply 2016-05-22 "we will contact you in a few day"
reminder sent 2016-05-28, reply 2016-05-29 with generic reply offering 50% off order or 1 year free (I already wrote that I want to purchase Lifetime License for 50% off), responded with the same also on 2016-05-29
new reminder sent 2016-06-02 yet again including all details.

Is this how a customer support should delay when a customer wanting to spend money? (ticket 2016052010004017 is anyone wants to look it up)
Can't take many minutes to stamp out a 50% off coupon and then never have to deal with this ticket again...

I have also sent several emails as i want to purchase a LTL for 50% off..
Initial email 2016-05-20, reply 2016-05-22 "we will contact you in a few day"
reminder sent 2016-05-28, reply 2016-05-29 with generic reply offering 50% off order or 1 year free (I already wrote that I want to purchase Lifetime License for 50% off), responded with the same also on 2016-05-29
new reminder sent 2016-06-02 yet again including all details.

Is this how a customer support should delay when a customer wanting to spend money? (ticket 2016052010004017 is anyone wants to look it up)
Can't take many minutes to stamp out a 50% off coupon and then never have to deal with this ticket again...
It seems like they are getting really slammed on support and sales stuff. Not sure how many people are sending them messages daily and I'm not even sure they have anyone working the support line there who isn't also coding the program itself. It would be good if they brought someone on to handle sales and non-technical support if that is the case.

They never responses to my first email so I sent another the other day with all the details I had and they responded within a day with my 50% coupon.

Sorry im a little confused,if I bought after Dec 1 2015,is it a 1 year free without buying again?,for example i buy 1 year and get 1 free,or is a simple '1 year free' also is the 50% discount only on LT purchases? Or can you get 50%

Sorry im a little confused
You can choose either:

1 year license for AnyDVD HD (after which you'd need to purchase a new license to continue receiving updates)

OR

50% discount when you purchase any RedFox product license(s) from the RedFox shop.

e.g.
AnyDVD HD lifetime license would cost you 54.50 Euros instead of 109 Euros
AnyDVD HD 2 year license would cost you 37.50 Euros instead of 75 Euros.

You may also qualify for a Bundle discount on top of the 50% if you purchase multiple (2 or more) licenses.
e.g.
1x AnyDVD HD + 1x CloneCD.

Last edited:
I got mine,was curious is it a 'free year' from when they send you the key?,or is a kind of 'completing the year' . IE: i bought December 10th 2015,does the key end on December 10th 2016' or from when they send you your 'new' key

I answered that one in your pm. How many times more do you need to ask?

No, unfortunatelly not. It's almost impossible for a "project" to get a Paysafecard acceptance.
But we are working on it. Maybe in a few weeks...
I would like to know how to install key I bought it but no instruction on how to install

Same way you've always done it. Install the software first, then simply double click the license key file to register. That's all there is to it.

Send my request in and had this back, not good news
Dear stephen,

Thank you for your email.
SlySoft Inc. in Antigua got closed in February 2016 and SlySoft's management decided to just vanish without caring for customers or employees. Left without a job but with the backup of the forum community, former SlySoft developers and staff members decided to continue development and founded "The RedFox Project". More information can be found in our forum:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

You will need to purchase a RedFox license to continue to use AnyDVD HD. You can request a trial license in the new version to use it for 21 days before you order. SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

Kind regards,

RedFox Accounting Department
--
The RedFox Project
https://www.redfox.bz/
--

05/25/2016 11:15 - stephen wrote: Hi I purchased a licence for V8 on Feb 8th 2016, I received an email with an
activation which does not work so I reverted back to V7.6.9.5. The display is
showing that the licence is a forever product and the following details appear on
the screen.
Ser 12691479HD / 7.6.9.5 Redfox
Any DVD 7.6.9.5 BDPHash.bin 16/3/25
Can you help me use this product as I have paid out 80.00 Euros for this.
Regards
Stephen Radford
Dragon Ffotography
Ahhhhhh now THIS makes a lot of sense! Now I understand especially since you purchased a product AFTER I did.

Also... no worries, Ch3vr0n!

I know you were probably rolling your eyes when I started a conversation with you about licenses asking WTF is going on that you're probably sick of seeing by now. (I removed the conversation) :LOL:

And wowszer,

I did read your very kind, informative response to my confused message that I have since deleted and I really appreciate it, man!

Here are my thoughts on this horrible situation:

For the couple of ex-SlySoft employees that plan on continuing to support RedFox's AnyDVD, isn't there someway for them to operate incognito yet still be able to sell the software? Because once their names and identities are known, I'm sure they'll get just as much if not more pressure from the movie conglomerates.

Last edited:
No worries. As far as the incognito thing goes, they're already doing just that :) . Hence for starters the Asian payment processor some banks don't like :) that's just one of the implemented things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back