• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unlucky SlySoft Purchasers (50% discount / free 1y license)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to buy another Lifetime license. I had a Lifetime with Slyfox purchased in 2011.

I am not happy to have to purchase again,but I completely understand and appreciate the 20% discount.

Is there any reason to be angry with Redfox? Absolutely not. With Slyfox? No!

The only entities that bear any responsibility in this are the studios and the government agencies that are complicit in preventing us from backing up media that we own outright.

Welcome to the club, if only everyone was as understanding as you :)

I am going to buy another Lifetime license. I had a Lifetime with Slyfox purchased in 2011.

I am not happy to have to purchase again,but I completely understand and appreciate the 20% discount.

Is there any reason to be angry with Redfox? Absolutely not. With Slyfox? No!

The only entities that bear any responsibility in this are the studios and the government agencies that are complicit in preventing us from backing up media that we own outright.
Not everyone can have two lifetimes. ;)

Pity I bought my LTL from SlySoft in 2009, so all I get is a 20% discount, which I can quite understand. I had no idea the outfit had closed although I was begiinning to wonder when my next update would occur.
It never occurred to me to come looking and do some research here.....sigh.....LOL

Hey Guys, I'm desperate to buy a lifetime license. I am one of the really unlucky users who purchased my last license a few days before Slysoft closed. I have my coupon code for 50% off and tried to make a purchase. Of course, my bank blocked it. I called the bank to clear it and they said I should be good to go but need to run the purchase again. But my coupon code no longer works because it has already been used, even though the transaction failed. I've contacted RedFox about this multiple times but am not getting a response. Has anyone else dealt with this?

the deadline is still over 3 weeks away, and i wouldn't be surprised if it got extended due to the mastercard technical issues.

the deadline is still over 3 weeks away, and i wouldn't be surprised if it got extended due to the mastercard technical issues.
Yes I see that happening too. And it would be a "nice" thing to do. And you know RedFox always does nice . Extremely nice IMHO.
(y):p

I purchased a license long ago. Now again I need to pay? And then, if you closed your firm, to pay again?! o_O

Redfox didn't close anything, slysoft didn't close anything. They got shut down by the aacs-la and MPAA. They didn't have a choice. Please read the available stickies and 3rd party news articles as to what happened. The only ones to blame is the USA government for giving civilian authorities too much power.

Being "lovely" helps only if you bought AnyDVD a few days before 2015-12-01. You bought it 8 years before :)
I did the same thing but eye bought a lovely new redfox license which I just luv thankx guys :sneaky: and got a very generous 20% off btw (y)

Thank you RedFox for offering the discount to newer purchasers of SlyFox. I was fortunate to get a few years out of my Slyfox lifetime subscription before their demise. I'll be supporting RedFox with another "lifetime" subscription soon. I fully understand that "lifetime" exists only as long as the company does. Keep up the good work!

I'm soooooooooooo frustrated!!!! RedFox finally reactivated my coupon code after a failed payment attempt, so this time I first called my bank and placed the order while on the phone with them telling me it would work. Of course it didn't. They said sorry, you actually need to be connected to a different department. Now my code doesn't work again. Why is this so difficult!!? I also have a MasterCard, and I thought I read that they take MasterCard, but the order form rejects it immediately. Has anyone ever paid with a MasterCard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back