• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Paramount Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1883. 3 times frozen. 4.th time completed but audio was missing after 20%.

Will try Star Trek now.

Currently it's downloading ...
Although I didn't think it would work because I literally opened the Paramount tab for the first time and there couldn't be much in the cache ... it actually helped.
Must be because the tab initially defaults to the .com page and then is forwarded to the german part.
I'll keep you posted.

Currently it's downloading ...
Although I didn't think it would work because I literally opened the Paramount tab for the first time and there couldn't be much in the cache ... it actually helped.
Must be because the tab initially defaults to the .com page and then is forwarded to the german part.
I'll keep you posted.

Vielen Dank, wenn Sie testen wollen, vertraue ich Ihren Ergebnissen und Coopervids, Sie beide sind sehr sachkundig und ich bin hier in Schwierigkeiten, ich habe die Bälle des Entwicklers darüber gebrochen und Stunden seiner Zeit verschwendet.

After clearing the cache 1883 S1E6 downloaded without any issues and audio works all the time. Cartman?

Everything according to my gut feeling points to the cache....

ohmann was haben wir hier los getreten, jetzt geht es aber ab hier lol

Actually ... IMO the user cannot be made responsible for clearing the cache ... most users don't even know what to clean :whistle:

Dies muss nur getan werden, wenn sie Sky zuvor verwendet haben, wir machen eine klare Cache-Option im Programm, aber im Moment sind wir sehr damit beschäftigt, DRM zu testen.

Last edited:
Man neent das Volksaufstand :). Aber wenn es wirklich der cache ist, was mir mein Bauchgefühl sagt, dann muss das Programm den dann selbst bereinigen.

ohmann was haben wir hier los getreten, jetzt geht es aber ab hier lol
Hallo mein Freund Naich, wir haben hier nichts gestartet, es wird alles gut, aber ich habe vielleicht meinen Kopf nicht mehr, wenn die Entwickler es abhacken. LOL. (nur ein Scherz):(

This only has to be done if they used Sky before, we are making a clear cache option in the program, but right now we are extremely busy testing DRM.
Ok, understandable, that sure is higher priority.
But I have a suspicion with the paramount issue ... will try that on a clean installation of AS.

I was faster than you and I'm also on 100mbits. Sure you are set to unlimited in AS? ;)
Getting the whole season :whistle:

But I have a suspicion with the paramount issue ... will try that on a clean installation of AS.

Man - the whole season. We are looking for drilling down to the root cause of the issue.... I was probably too long in the US where you need a quick fix or the customer tortures or kills you.

Vielen Dank, Cartman, ich schätze Ihre Hilfe sehr, Sie wissen, dass ich an Ihre Ergebnisse glaube. Ich schulde dir eines, mein Freund.

4400 S1E2. No problem. Audio is perfect. I bet it's that damn cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back