• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Thank you all in this thread for all the Info I am not going to hop on this bandwagon for $199.00 I am going to set back and wait to see if they have really cracked the UHD I have my doubts.

I do hope I am wrong.:)

Thank you all in this thread for all the Info I am not going to hop on this bandwagon for $199.00 I am going to set back and wait to see if they have really cracked the UHD I have my doubts.

I do hope I am wrong.:)
Its 199.00€ , thats 233.00USD.

I still think it's certain disc only that has a flaw,
There are at least close to 100 tittles on 4K so far I may be wrong but the way they skip back & forth on titles means something the Martian,recently hacked , which was one off the top 10 4K realeses when 4K 1st came out, that hacked standalone/powerdvd should be churning them out but that's not the case.
If I was that person or persons the revenant would definitely be on my top 5 list..

Last edited:
There are at least close to 100 tittles on 4K so far
100 UHD discs? It's more like 400 to date.
http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html This is the list as of now, new title are to be added as they become available, what regions ? They do say what languages, but not what audio streams.
The disc info has audio and subtitles listed. So, I'm assuming if your copy does not match those, it will not work. That list is somewhat annoying, as the titles are added by their release date and not by crack date. They state "the list will be updated weekly", means you'd need to review the whole list again cause they may have added a title released a year ago somewhere in the middle of the whole list.

The disc info has audio and subtitles listed. So, I'm assuming if your copy does not match those, it will not work. That list is somewhat annoying, as the titles are added by their release date and not by crack date. They state "the list will be updated weekly", means you'd need to review the whole list again cause they may have added a title released a year ago somewhere in the middle of the whole list.
Well according to their website this software only works on more than 30 with more to come. http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html

Well according to their website this software only works on more than 30 with more to come.
"more than 30" is what they stated. From what I understood, he thought only 100 titles were commercially released on UHD so far.

"more than 30" is what they stated. From what I understood, he thought only 100 titles were commercially released on UHD so far.

I think that’s what I said more than 30 that could be 400200 100 or any number above 30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't counting or didn't research that or how many UHD are out there commercially, that wasn't the point lol
& out off the sixty disc I have haven't really got around to try many of them as I already back them up.

It takes so long to rip for me at least that's really annoying.:coffee:
So as a paying customer it's like rooling the dice & hoping that your newly purchased UHD works on their software, like wonder woman but not.
Next subject to address is the 10 movies per terabyte lol
On a good note a $50.00 dollar drive that reads UHD that's awsome.;)

Last edited:
It takes so long to rip for me at least that's really annoying.:coffee:
So as a paying customer it's like rooling the dice & hoping that your newly purchased UHD works on their software, like wonder woman but not.
Next subject to address is the 10 movies per terabyte lol
On a good note a $50.00 dollar drive that reads UHD that's awsome.;)

Yeah I still don't understand how it makes it work with hardware that can't even read the disc's contents. Maybe it's a low-level access that bypasses the file system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not seeing anything about drives that can't read the disc content. All the drives on the supported list can 'see' the content, just not decrypt it as some of the earlier ones didn't support AACS 2.0

I'm not seeing anything about drives that can't read the disc content. All the drives on the supported list can 'see' the content, just not decrypt it as some of the earlier ones didn't support AACS 2.0

I thought that would mean I will be able to copy the file out encrypted but not be able to read it, but it doesn't even allow me to copy encrypted content out. Maybe it's because it needs to be decrypted at a lower level than the file system.

The supported drives can only see the folder / file structure, not see the file contents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought that would mean I will be able to copy the file out encrypted but not be able to read it, but it doesn't even allow me to copy encrypted content out. Maybe it's because it needs to be decrypted at a lower level than the file system.

The supported drives can only see the folder / file structure, not see the file contents.

What tool/application/information tells you that you can't see the file contents? And how? Do you get read errors?
There is no "low level" magic going on - those are simple, encrypted files.
Anyone can read them just fine, as long as the drive can read UHD discs at all and the OS supports UDF 2.6.

What tool/application/information tells you that you can't see the file contents? And how? Do you get read errors?
There is no "low level" magic going on - those are simple, encrypted files.
Anyone can read them just fine, as long as the drive can read UHD discs at all and the OS supports UDF 2.6.

I'll try again this weekend but IIRC I couldn't even copy a file out of the disc onto my HDD. It's like I could see the file but as soon as I try to do anything with it, it says access denied. I could be wrong though.

Well the AACS folder does contain the protection, maybe it's used for analysis, but i can't see that helping much without the other files such as the JAR folder. If they're going to do it on a disc-by-disc basis per aacs folder, it'll never take off and is gonna be anything but quick

Well the AACS folder does contain the protection, maybe it's used for analysis, but i can't see that helping much without the other files such as the JAR folder. If they're going to do it on a disc-by-disc basis per aacs folder, it'll never take off and is gonna be anything but quick
No, the JAR folder has nothing to do with AACS protection. All information is in the AACS directory, that makes full sense.

Well, in that case, i hope IF that thing really does work. It somehow leads a a full cracking of AACS 2.0 so people can make the fair use backups they're entitled to

Back