• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

There is some odd message box that pops up every now and then, saying that PowerDVD needs to download some updated stuff to play back new discs - I don't know what it's really about. It even pops up with already decrypted discs.
And you can safely dismiss it and restart the movie, then it will play (Internet connection or no). So maybe you mean that.

AnyDVD - yes. For unknown discs it needs to connect. The reason is simply so it doesn't reveal its secrets to "malevolent bystanders" ;)

Thanks for clarifying the situation. I'd initially thought AnyDVD and PowerDVD worked the same way.

Regarding the pop-up box on PoweDVD that we simply click 'Cancel' and click play again for it to work, I'd always though this was because of an incompatibility between AnyDVD HD and PowerDVD, i.e. AnyDVD HD failed to completely 'trick' PowerDVD and thus it still wants to connect to the server to download the key and thus pops that box up. I guess my assumption was incorrect. I've seen this exact behavior since PowerDVD 10 and it was my assumption all along :)

>AnyDVD - yes. For unknown discs it needs to connect. The reason is simply so it doesn't reveal its secrets to "malevolent bystanders" ;)

I believe this is also to prevent non-paying AnyDVD customers from using the tool to decrypt new discs ;) because shared/stolen license keys would allow the program to run and decrypt only discs for which it has the keys but not new ones.

Regarding the pop-up box on PoweDVD that we simply click 'Cancel' and click play again for it to work, I'd always though this was because of an incompatibility between AnyDVD HD and PowerDVD, i.e. AnyDVD HD failed to completely 'trick' PowerDVD and thus it still wants to connect to the server to download the key and thus pops that box up.
PowerDVD succeeds to behave erratically just on its own. No help needed from AnyDVD.
(Rule of thumb: The higher the version number, the more surprising the behavior) ;)

>AnyDVD - yes. For unknown discs it needs to connect. The reason is simply so it doesn't reveal its secrets to "malevolent bystanders" ;)

I believe this is also to prevent non-paying AnyDVD customers from using the tool to decrypt new discs ;) because shared/stolen license keys would allow the program to run and decrypt only discs for which it has the keys but not new ones.
Not primarily, but it is an interesting side effect. :D

Wow! :bowdown: I started this thread on Monday. I had no idea how complicated [and expensive] this discussion was going to get!

On a more important note, does RedFox have any plans to support 4K UHD discs with AnyDVD HD? I would happily pay for this as I have complete trust in your company and have been a subscriber for many years.
Plans: yes.
Success so far: not really.
IMHO an "in-house attack during playback" - what I suspect is, what the creators of DeUHD do - is not an elegant solution.
If you use a compromised stand alone player, you can't even extend the method to a remote oracle attack.

Well @James that's the first official word redfox actually has plans to add support (lets hope there's a sudden breakthrough ;)). Last word on that was from you say, "i'll look into it, no promises"

Well @James that's the first official word redfox actually has plans to add support (lets hope there's a sudden breakthrough ;)). Last word on that was from you say, "i'll look into it, no promises"

Yup indeed, and James you can be assured of my custom if the you guy pull it off. For the aforementioned reasons, once again I'll reiterate that I'd rather pay RedFox than the other company.

This is of course only if a product is launched while 4K UHD Discs are still main stream and haven't been replaced by HVD (holographic) or if we go back to magnetic tapes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This software reminds me of another software thats adds titles to the list every week. Only the other program is blu ray and doesn't decrypt it removes Cinavia.
http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html This is the list as of now, new title are to be added as they become available, what regions ? They do say what languages, but not what audio streams.

It's a shame that the Pioneer drive isn't supported, would like to have tried it :cry:

This software reminds me of another software thats adds titles to the list every week. Only the other program is blu ray and doesn't decrypt it removes Cinavia.
http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html This is the list as of now, new title are to be added as they become available, what regions ? They do say what languages, but not what audio streams.

True... the approach is similar. And, the daily limit on number of discs processed even after someone has paid for a license is taken from someone else's playbook, as well.

True... the approach is similar. And, the daily limit on number of discs processed even after someone has paid for a license is taken from someone else's playbook, as well.

And they've copied AnyDVD's concept and screen design.

That was established very early on in the first few pages ^^

That was established very early on in the first few pages ^^

Yes, it was. But the bigger point being made is they have taken aspects of programs from three other companies and combined them into their product: (1) UI, (2) processing limitations, (3) trickling release of newer supported discs. Technically, item 3 fits two different companies.

CEE and UK Discs are work and some German Discs. The Support is very fast and they can say, which Country Disc work.

Has anyone here used the trial version of DeUHD to rip to .iso? Does it allow that to be done? If so does it create a .iso with just 10 minutes of video or??

Thanks.

Back