• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Can only work on the UHD discs that are all ready realesed on sites.
30uhd disc not the great recent realeses but it's a start.
4hours to process a UHD disc full 1:1
Then compression = more time.

No, as stated in the AnyDVD BD section, AnyDVD does not support uhd. If / when this changes, it will be announced.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

4hours to process a UHD disc full 1:1
I wonder, why it takes so long. The drives certainly can read much faster. Are they downloading the decrypted files?

Hello, it works faster 23 MB/s, DeUHD background AnyDVD HD for rip, about 1 hour full, i can test the running at the end, i have pc uhd compatible.
I correct myself, now working to 2.83 MB/s.

Last edited:
I check this forum everyday dreaming of ANYDVD UHD... Please make it happen :)

This tool is not all its cracked ( Pun) up to be. Thats all I will say.

Posted by Torrent Freak
TorrentFreak reached out to a source who tested the software with the supported LG BE16NU50 drive and three of the listed movies, but this didn’t work. This could mean that there are still some issues that need to be ironed out.

It’s not clear whether AACS 2.0 has indeed been cracked. The DeUHD team informed MyCE, who first reported on the tool, that they see it as such. In any case, the tool promises to successfully decrypt UHD Blu-ray discs, which is quite an achievement by itself.

That said, the DeUHD software doesn’t come cheap. A lifetime license is currently selling for €199. Those who want to try it first to see if it works for them can download a free trial. This trial is limited to decrypting roughly 10 minutes of a single disc.
It doesn't work, I have had the tool for a few days. The licenced copy.

Last edited:
True if it can only "crack" a limited number of discs, i don't call AACS 2.0 cracked until it can handle ALL discs. And that GUI, clearly a ripoff. Why does it need an installer anyway :p

True if it can only "crack" a limited number of discs, i don't call AACS 2.0 cracked until it can handle ALL discs. And that GUI, clearly a ripoff. Why does it need an installer anyway :p
It doesnt even work on the titles they say it can crack.

well you know as well as i do, a title comes in multiple versions ;) Maybe they should say which specific version it'll work on :p

Right now I'm playing back a UHD disc on my PC with this software.

Right now I'm playing back a UHD disc on my PC with this software.
What model is your Bluray drive? Does it look like this>
  • Manufacturer: LG
  • UPC #719192615656
  • Model #WH16NS60

Attachments

• Ultra HD Bluray.jpg
    Ultra HD Bluray.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 50
Ns40 I'm 6 minutes into permeteas
Who knows it may cut off after 10minutes .

So LG finally released their UHD drive. I'll have to pick one up to experiment when i have the cash for it. Right now i'm hoping to get lucky somehow so i can pledge on indiegogo for somethin thats $300

care to donate me $300 then ;) WTB anker "nebula" capsule ^^

The $50.00 drive
It's a dam shame u can't screen shot powerdvd 17
& this PC does not meet UHD requirements.
The NS40 is not good for UHD discs. You need the
  • Model LG #WH16NS60 or the
    Pioneer 4K UHD Blu-Ray Burner 6X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 5X DVD-RAM 12X (Single) 8X (Dual) BD-ROM 4MB Cache Serial ATA Revision 3.0 BDR-211UBK

Here is a link to the LG, its not worth 118.00 USD.
http://www.frys.com/product/9240599 oh and did I forget to mention you also need a motherboard with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 and a compatible Kaby Lake CPU . To use 4K netflix on your PC you would need to swap your CPU for a 7xxx series, swap your monitor for a 4K TV with HDCP 2.2 support, run Windows 10, and .... or fireTV will be a better option than upgrading to Kaby Lake. ... to legally obtain digital versions of a movie DRM-free there are ZERO options.

Last edited:
I see no reason to swap to pioneer. LG has never let me down, I'll wait on the bh version though. Why you think is not worth the money.

Care to donate to a broke geek techie person :p

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back