• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the licensing server down? Getting an error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just DL 1.1.3.0 2021-05-12
On AP all shows are set at 920 x 600 no subs no audio,
NF all seems to be ok

** update reinstalled 1.1.2.0 all is working

I get this as well with 1130.

Can you download because I still get the same error? using 1.1.2.0

yup, I had the same drm "glitch" about half an hour ago, tried with 1.1.3.0 and was a no go for me, saw message from Ivan, tried with 1.1.2.0 and downloaded 1080p fine, and checked the file played fine too

version 1.1.3.0 64 bit
no audio track available most title on prime

and netflix died in the update

https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream64.exe
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream32.exe

1.1.3.0 2021-05-12
- Fix: Discovery+ episode save path.
- Improved: Audio track language representation and missing audio tracks (Amazon).
- Improved: Basic CDN server switching is now enabled (Amazon & Netflix)
- Fix: Amazon DRM license errors (Prime reducing video quality to SD).
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages

I'm stuck at 580p with no language or audio options. I know this was previously available at 1080p as I was downloading it earlier.

I assume this Prime restriction isn't going away?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-12 132449.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-12 132449.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 11
Everything works fine again. Thanks for the brilliant support.

I had also problems with N... For me a restart of Windows did the trick.

yup, I had the same drm "glitch" about half an hour ago, tried with 1.1.3.0 and was a no go for me, saw message from Ivan, tried with 1.1.2.0 and downloaded 1080p fine, and checked the file played fine too
So you think installing 1.1.3.0 and than installing 1.1.2.0 again solves the AP problem and you can DL 1080p again from AP?
Just for my understanding

Everything works fine again. Thanks for the brilliant support.

I had also problems with N... For me a restart of Windows did the trick.

restart windows and fix the connection problem with NF download ok, audios and subtitles option available

I updated to 1.1.3.0, however, when downloading Prime, the ones that previously have 1080p only show 540p, and no audio option at all

So you think installing 1.1.3.0 and than installing 1.1.2.0 again solves the AP problem and you can DL 1080p again from AP?
Just for my understanding

Doubt it makes a difference (I used two different computers); most likely what @Ivan said: misconfiguration on their end...

1.1.2.0 Netflix was working great update to 1.1.3.0 now Netflix is dead and no audio for most titles on Amazon

SetupAnyStream_1.1.3.0_64bit

No 1080p
No Any Audio Tracks
Unable to download from AP

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.0.astlog
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 12
I read somewhere in this forum that for Windows 7 only the 32 Bit Any Stream is supported.

Developers are working on the issue, please have a bit of patience and all will be well. Thank you.

I read somewhere in this forum that for Windows 7 only the 32 Bit Any Stream is supported.
Where and how old is that post? Just because someone posted that doesnt make it true.

System Requirements
  • A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
  • Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
  • Requires a valid account for each streaming provider
  • Running AnyStream in a Virtual Machine requires a valid AnyStream license, trial versions will not work in VMs

Oh no, after update netflix login does not work and amazon prime only in SD? I hope this does not stay for long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back