• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the licensing server down? Getting an error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tried again with stateside prime, works fine...

Last edited:
RedFox 1. Yes, the green button as always. I live in Belgium and just tried to download with expressvpn a movie from the US side and that worked. After that, closed the vpn, changed back region to other and tried the normal way and the drm livense error came back. Netflix is still working. Only amazon has the drm problem. Downloaded the rest of the day without any problem from amazon and it worked perfectly. Just started happening out of nowhere. Already did some AS dancing also.

I'm still getting the same error (without VPN) in my local region.

I can watch a title within a browser without issue.

There is definitely something going on with AS.

peeps, it's been said often enough: if something doesn't work, logs, logs, logs, logs, logs ;)

here you go. 3rd log already ;-)

Attachments

• Amazon-Back to the Future 1 (idem).astlog
    424.3 KB · Views: 1
Did not change anything. Downloaded today multiple episodes from house MD and worked perfectly. Just wanted to download the next episode when the DRM error started to happen. To be clear...I did not run out of tokens!!! Maybe it's just a server problem. Strange everything still works fine in the chrome browser. Will try again tomorrow. Need some sleep first

It looks like it’s just affecting some regions, I have already sent a note in to find out what’s going on, sometimes they have to do server maintenance. I really apologize for this

Here's a new log for local...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0_local_no_vpn.astlog
    534.6 KB · Views: 0
It looks like it’s just affecting some regions, I have already sent a note in to find out what’s going on, sometimes they have to do server maintenance. I really apologize for this
Understand that server maintenance has to be done periodically. However, a notice for scheduled maintenance should be posted and/or an email sent out at least a week in advance. It's good business practice to let your users know in advance of any scheduled outages.

same problem at my end. No VPN involved.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    414.1 KB · Views: 0
Same here, when I try to download a movie I get "Amazon DRM Licence could not be processed". When I try to watch rather than D/L I get
Amazon.jpg
When I check for update it says that it's up to date.
Netflix and Disney + are fine.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    60 KB · Views: 0
below the tab amazon prime video tab. there is a back and foward button next to the forward there a green button
" Downloadable videos (the number of videos available) " click the green button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back