• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the licensing server down? Getting an error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain why the key is only SD only.
I think this would be the technical talk the devs don't want to have in this forum.
Anyways, I can only assume that they were not able to add support for anything higher than SD or that Chrome will no longer be able to play HD, regardless if you are using AS or not.

Explain why the key is only SD only. I'm staring a fact. I can prove it over and over. It has nothing to do with the config
That is technical and proprietary info, not disclosed on the forum. This topic was/is about the DRM message shown due to LICENSE KEY problems because of a server misconfiguration. That's EXACTLY what redfox admin Ivan said.

Your accusation was completely besides the point of this topic. End of story

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The server misconfiguration has been dealt with and the license problem should be fixed. This combined with the accusation above is queue that this topic has run its course.

Every one thinking of making such statements/claims in the future without having HARD evidence to back it up, will be dealt with swiftly.

Topic closed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hallo allerseits, es wäre toll, wenn Ihr das Problem richtig beschreiben würdet .....
AnyStream erkennt das 1080p bei Amazon bereits für einige Filme und Serien mit Ton. Für einige nur in SD aber ohne Ton. In einem ganz besonderen Film habe ich gesehen, dass es ein weiteres großes Problem gibt, es gab ein Update bei Amazon über das Internet (Mozilla, Chrome usw.). Es gab einfach ein Update für DRM. Deshalb zeigt die Software diese Probleme. RedFox muss etwas tun. Dann würde es wieder funktionieren. Das gleiche Problem tritt auch bei DVDFab auf .... RedFox und DVDFab arbeiten mit GoogleChrome als Download-Browser zusammen. Das ist das Problem.

English:
Hello everyone, it would be great if you described the problem correctly .....
AnyStream already recognizes the 1080p on Amazon for some films and series with sound. For some only in SD but without sound. In a very special film I saw that there was another big problem, there was an update on Amazon via the internet (Mozilla, Chrome etc.). There was just an update for DRM. That is why the software shows these problems. RedFox has to do something. Then it would work again. The same problem occurs with DVDFab ... RedFox and DVDFab work together with GoogleChrome as the download browser. That's the problem.
RedFox and DVDFab work together with GoogleChrome as the download browser. That's the problem.
Redfox and Fab do not work together on anything, I hope thats clear.

Redfox and Fab do not work together on anything, I hope thats clear.
He means that both use Chrome as browser, not that you are working together.
"with GoogleChrome as the download browser"

Thats what you ASSUME they use. You don't know that unless you work for redfox. You were warned not to make such accusations without cold hard evidence. Linking to a random widevine repo is NOT evidence. You leave me no choice but to step in. Take the timeout to reflect on your claims and re-read the forum rules once you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back