• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the licensing server down? Getting an error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, Windows 7 is innately a 32bit OS, 64bit Windows 7 was, in itself, a "special" edition that didn't get much traction with 3rd parties because it ran all of the 32bit stuff and most 3rd parties' approach was "if 32bit works, why bother with 64bit"

After installing 1.1.3.0 I also get a connection issue, Netflix doesn't even load so I guess going back to 1.1.2.x is the temporary solution for now

Same here. No 1080p, no Audio, no Subtitles, no download option...
And some movies are being removed from my channels today :(

Is the SD restriction forever?! Hopefully not!

Attachments

• anystream.jpg
    anystream.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 14
Same here. No 1080p, no Audio, no Subtitles, no download option...
And some movies are being removed from my channels today :(

Is the SD restriction forever?! Hopefully not!
Forever is a very long time, we will see okay. The devs are doing the best they can.

Holy meth pipe Batman!

I think some of us might need to step away from the AS for a bit. :p

Stops working for a short bit and people come unglued like you are at the store and there is only 1 roll of TP left for sale :p

I am guilty as well, I installed 1130 while the file was still warm from the dev's PC. :p

I am sure things will be solved soon, just chill for a bit. Maybe watch one of the 1000 movies we already downloaded ;)

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

UK but prime thinks I'm in the US via prime proxying
Ah, so you are using "US" AnyStream region setting. Would be interesting to know, if "UK" continues to work with 1120.

EDIT: And "Germany/Austria". And "Japan". I know, that "Other" will not.

Ah, so you are using "US" AnyStream region setting. Would be interesting to know, if "UK" continues to work with 1120.

Huh, get the "file is not valid" in the logs for the UK region...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back