• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the licensing server down? Getting an error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo allerseits, es wäre toll, wenn Ihr das Problem richtig beschreiben würdet .....
AnyStream erkennt das 1080p bei Amazon bereits für einige Filme und Serien mit Ton. Für einige nur in SD aber ohne Ton. In einem ganz besonderen Film habe ich gesehen, dass es ein weiteres großes Problem gibt, es gab ein Update bei Amazon über das Internet (Mozilla, Chrome usw.). Es gab einfach ein Update für DRM. Deshalb zeigt die Software diese Probleme. RedFox muss etwas tun. Dann würde es wieder funktionieren. Das gleiche Problem tritt auch bei DVDFab auf .... RedFox und DVDFab arbeiten mit GoogleChrome als Download-Browser zusammen. Das ist das Problem.

English:
Hello everyone, it would be great if you described the problem correctly .....
AnyStream already recognizes the 1080p on Amazon for some films and series with sound. For some only in SD but without sound. In a very special film I saw that there was another big problem, there was an update on Amazon via the internet (Mozilla, Chrome etc.). There was just an update for DRM. That is why the software shows these problems. RedFox has to do something. Then it would work again. The same problem occurs with DVDFab ... RedFox and DVDFab work together with GoogleChrome as the download browser. That's the problem.

Last edited:
Ok, so the mod replies are really unprofessional. The key being used has been revoked. It is being replaced by a new keys, thus you have purchased a key which was basically leaked. This has been known for quite some time. Yet, they continued selling licenses.

How can you charge for a license etc with no back up. That's such a scam

Ok, so the mod replies are really unprofessional. The key being used has been revoked. It is being replaced by a new keys, thus you have purchased a key which was basically leaked. This has been known for quite some time. Yet, they continued selling licenses.

This is no scam as AS was working till a day or few hours ago.
And I think they have other prioritys like fixing the bugs than freezing the shop. So until nothing is set, like if they release a new version or when they confirm that they cannot fix things, than it would be scam.

How do you know they are actually relying on the key itself on not just L3 protection? For all you know, they are doing what requiem did when its author got fed up with chasing Apple: got iTunes decryption engine to decrypt the media by directly calling its libraries...

This is no scam as AS was working till a day or few hours ago.
And I think they have other prioritys like fixing the bugs than freezing the shop. So until nothing is set, like if they release a new version or when they confirm that they cannot fix things, than it would be scam.
No, it is. The key was chrome which has been revoked. It was meant to be at the end of this month but they brought it forward. They cannot fix this key as it's unfixable.

No, it is. The key was chrome which has been revoked. It was meant to be at the end of this month but they brought it forward. They cannot fix this key as it's unfixable.

That is just plain nonsense. No user keys were revoked, or replaced. You don't purchase a leaked key. You're confusing an AnyStream license key with a DRM decryption key. The 2 are NOT the same.

There was a misconfiguration on the Redfox server. Every time you download your ANYSTREAM license id gets sent to the Redfox authentication server so they know which user's token bucket needs to be deducted by 1 token. This is completely SEPERATE from the impending widevine 'problem'.

There is no scam, you have no basis nor any evidence to that they don't have a backup plan or things will get fixed.

I remind you to not make such bold accusations such as scam without having the evidence to back it up, or your forum stay here will be a short one. Forum access is a privilege, not a right.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ok, this is fact. Chrome has been downgraded to SD. I'm happy to provide the key as evidence.

That is just plain nonsense. No user keys were revoked, or replaced. You don't purchase a leaked key. You're confusing an AnyStream license key with a DRM decryption key. The 2 are NOT the same.
I think he meant indeed the DRM key was revoked but complained that RF is still selling licences.
He is not talking about purchasing a leaked key.

Explain why the key is only SD only. I'm staring a fact. I can prove it over and over. It has nothing to do with the config

There was a misconfiguration on the Redfox server. Every time you download your ANYSTREAM license id gets sent to the Redfox authentication server so they know which user's token bucket needs to be deducted by 1 token. This is completely SEPERATE from the impending widevine 'problem'.

There is no scam, you have no basis nor any evidence to that they don't have a backup plan or things will get fixed.

I remind you to not make such bold accusations such as scam without having the evidence to back it up, or your forum stay here will be a short one. Forum access is a privilege, not a right.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
He's talking about the actual key that does the decrypting of the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back