• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the licensing server down? Getting an error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Here - Italy
upload_2021-5-12_9-30-54.png

Attachments

• L'uomo nell'alto castello - Stagione 01 - Ep. 09.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Same here, had the DRM message, rebooted as it was time to, after a reboot Anystream crashed, deleted the folder %localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream then restarted to find the same message about DRM

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0_Dump_20210512065724.astdmp
    922.8 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    549.3 KB · Views: 0
A report from Sweden.

Amazon gives DRM error. Netflix works.

No VPN.

Dont think so. Having the same Amazon problem here as well.

Yup, way to take old news and pretend its current!

Just because you're not having any problems doesn't mean others aren't.

I never said that, at all; but having some people with problems and others without leads to a different conclusion to everyone having problems... Kinda obvious...

BTW, I am also a user of DVDFab downloader, and when I try to download Amazon today, it also failed immediately. Other sites work well.
I believe the root cause might be the same?

BTW, I am also a user of DVDFab downloader, and when I try to download Amazon today, it also failed immediately. Other sites work well.
I believe the root cause might be the same?
yeah just amazon blocked CDM than anystream uses
other site streaming no problem for now

Can may some from Redfox answer here if they soon realese a new version so we can still download from Prime

I'm getting the same error in the UK when downloading from AP without using a VPN.

I thought I had been blocked for a minute before finding this thread!

same here in Germany
Axxxx DRM license could not be processed.
no VPN in use ...

Same here in Germany, no VPN, log is attached

Attachments

• Amazon-Lügen Haben Kurze Beine.astlog
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back