• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is the licensing server down? Getting an error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, when I try to download a movie I get "Amazon DRM Licence could not be processed". When I try to watch rather than D/L I get
View attachment 56995
When I check for update it says that it's up to date.
Netflix and Disney + are fine.
That's not the same error. You're clicking on the in-browser download button. You need the 'downloadables' one with green text.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Me too "Amazon DRM license could not be processed"

No VPN in use here

Netflix works perfect

That's not the same error. You're clicking on the in-browser download button. You need the 'downloadables' one with green text.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I am trying the downloadables button with the green text. I'm just having the same issues as everyone else, I'm in Australia.

Understand that server maintenance has to be done periodically. However, a notice for scheduled maintenance should be posted and/or an email sent out at least a week in advance. It's good business practice to let your users know in advance of any scheduled outages.
Sorry about that, but sometimes when the service goes down and we have to do maintenance it’s not an intended or a scheduled service, if you can understand that , All I can do is apologize and say it’ll be up as ASAP

amazon prime been updating all day to the updated drm as the other service providers will in the next coming days to remove the expliot for the drm downloads

to comply with new widevineCMD protection on 31 may 2021

my last post was removed from another thread

18 days, 12 hours, 27 minutes, 36 seconds untill all drm services force to new drm

You should read the thread before you post in it. The developer said they are working on the issue, that’s it. Enjoy the rest of your day
Easy, just wanted to mention it ;) didn't wanted to confuse anyone

Easy, just wanted to mention it ;) didn't wanted to confuse anyone
Your post was completely off-topic. Please refrain from posting links, they can be very harmful if you don’t know what’s on the other side of the link.

There is a new version out right now has anybody tried it?

Sorry guys, should be fixed now.

There was a typo in a config file on server...

i just DL 1.1.3.0 2021-05-12
On AP all shows are set at 920 x 600 no subs no audio,
NF all seems to be ok

** update reinstalled 1.1.2.0 all is working

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.0.astlog
    194.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2021-05-12 081335.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-12 081335.png
    433.3 KB · Views: 13
download new version and cant connect to netflix, test with a AM movie and download fine

Sorry my AS in spanish :)

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back