PowerDVD 8 Ultra Reloaded: 8.0 A/V engine + HD-DVD + PowerDVD 7.3 player

Discussion in 'High Definition Software' started by mkanet, May 12, 2008.

1. scat2002

scat2002 New Member

mkanet

I am looking for your reloaded pack, and also your PowerDVD 8 skin, I have seen your screen shots over at avsforum

Thanks
    Scat

2. ANDYK48

ANDYK48 New Member

Hello,

I also need the url to download the Reloaded 3.0 pack.

Thanks a lot guys.

3. ChiefNuts

ChiefNuts Member

Same here. Anxious to try this one out.

4. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

So, none of you read his message to PM him directly instead of posting "me too" messages, eh?

5. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

You don't expect people to actually read posts on this thread do you?:D

6. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Yea, I know. Wishful thinking...

7. Bigrick

Bigrick Well-Known Member

:confused: i never saw the message i just read what i wanted to read and said screw and asked for the files :bang: im sure if people actually read all of these threads and stickies we would probably have alot fewer posts and maybe SamuriHL would not have had to have posted nearly 5000 responses

8. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Yea, I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

9. Bigrick

wow i havent been on for about a day or two and i just realized that most of the pages on this thread are filled with people saying PM please or what not. that rediculous:bang:

10. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

That was kind of my point. :)

11. mkanet

mkanet Well-Known Member

I wish I had the time to be more active making posts on this forum. However, I do make it a point to reply to roughly a dozen PM's a day.

12. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

It's appreciated, mkanet. :)

13. geniusofthecrowd

geniusofthecrowd New Member

simple to setup, plays back both bluray and HD-DVD fine.

one request though, is there any way to get back the HD-DVD folder playback from version 7?

thanks for all the effort.

14. mkanet

mkanet Well-Known Member

Not sure, I would need the latest specific version of 7.3 that suppored that. Then I would have to check against all the other files to see how different they are. If someone wants to send me the last 7.3 patch that supported hard disk playback, I could look into it.

15. terratec

terratec New Member

Any chance of a copy of the Reloaded 3.0 files

Many thanks

16. Bigrick

guys come on, people actually will look through this thread for some useful information no one wants to read 10 pages of "can you send me the files"

everyone was specifically told to PM and the files will be sent to you. its not hard plus i was just in a conversation on this page with SamuriHL about this

17. JAC36

JAC36 New Member

PM Sent. I do have a question, how does reloaded 3 get rid of the bloat of 8? I have stayed away from 8 because of this even though there is a hack to get HD DVD back. I may have to look at it again however now that this is available.

Thanks for giving the people what they want!

18. mkanet

mkanet Well-Known Member

PowerDVD 8 (under the hood) has the latest possible support for blu-ray playback. However, builtin to it's bloated player are features that nobody seems to use (described in the first post of this thread).

The purpose of Reloaded 3.0 is to replace the bloated PowerDVD 8 player with a smaller, sexier looking player with with several skins to choose from (the player from the latest possible PowerDVD 7.3 build).

So, you get best of both worlds with PowerDVD 8 + Reloaded. And, now, it's easier than ever to install.

19. cadman

cadman New Member

how do I get reloded

how do I get Reloaded 3.0 is the a download? thanks

20. mkanet

mkanet Well-Known Member

Can anyone suggest a free and easy to use website like Rapidshare.com that has a search function?