• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 8 Ultra Reloaded: 8.0 A/V engine + HD-DVD + PowerDVD 7.3 player

Hmm... this is a first for me. Over 200 people.. never heard this one before! I would say revert back and do some more testing for sure...

Humm you always need a first !, now working 100 %, i have uninstalled my PDVD8 totally, then reinstalled, then apply reloaded 3.0.
dont know cause of mess up.
Thanks again for your work and support

Works 100% in Win XP SP2

I just want to confirm that it works Reloaded 3 worked 100% in XP SP2, using PDVD 8 build 1730 with latest PDVD8 patch applied (don't remember that patch#). HD DVD playback completely restored now, all tweaks works the way they're supposed to and of course Bluray playback wasn't affected by applying this wonderful fix.
Thanks Mkanet for sharing the fix, you did a great job!

I would suggest everyone using Power DVD8 (any version) to apply this fox so that you can play both HD formats in one peace of software. It also makes PowerDVD 8 less bloated by removing unnecessary functions.

Yup. Sometimes, I like to uninstall the existing version of PowerDVD, reboot, and reinstall it, then apply the latest patch, then Reloaded. It seems to work every time.

So we do we just install the patch then reinstall Reloaded 3.0?

I try the PowerDVD 8 Ultra Reloaded 3.0 on the 8.0.2217.50 build of PowerDVD 8 and it works fine!

Thanks a lot to Mkanet for this pack!

Maybe, I will try it on the 8.0.2021.50 build of PowerDVD...

Any info on the Hard Disk playback question..?. This is my main gripe with Power DVD 8 the fact you have to rip folders to iso images because they disabled folder playback from the Hard Disk.

Any info on the Hard Disk playback question..?. This is my main gripe with Power DVD 8 the fact you have to rip folders to iso images because they disabled folder playback from the Hard Disk.

What question? It doesn't work. End of story. :)

Just sharing my experience with PDVD 8 Ultra reloaded. Previously had PDVD 7 installed. Uninstalled 7, Installed 8, Installed patch to 2217.50, backed-up install folder, installed reloaded - works like a champ! Tested several HD-DVD and Blu-Ray discs - all play properly. Thanks so much for the work on this!

-Z

Fantastic.

After installing the patch, which is extremely easy to install, I have pdvd8 working like a dream.
I'm using pdvd8 inside MediaPortal on XPpro and SP3

I just came across this thread. This sounds exactly like what I need. Could I possibly get the files?

Thanks in advance...

-HK sends

Can you PM me where I can get the file to stop the annoying "Play or Pause" remix thingie when I start playing a DVD?

Thank you
Bill

I never imagined Reloaded 3.0 would be so popular! It seems most people on AVS Forum and here just send me PMs; and once in a while get someone posting here asking where they can find it :)

I never imagined Reloaded 3.0 would be so popular! It seems most people on AVS Forum and here just send me PMs; and once in a while get someone posting here asking where they can find it :)

The price of fame, I guess. ;)

-HK sends

Back