• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 8 Ultra Reloaded: 8.0 A/V engine + HD-DVD + PowerDVD 7.3 player

Thanks for the reply, but I already tested it without success.
Is the HD DVD hack should work the "PDVD reloaded" as well ?

PDVD reloaded is very different. It will give you HD DVD playback, but, it combines aspects of PDVD7 with PDVD8 to give you a more unique player. The HD DVD hack that I posted about is just dropping HD DVD playback support into a basic PDVD8 environment. If you're having trouble making it work, you're not alone, but, if you post your issues in that thread, we can try to help. Unless you want the reloaded experience in which case you're in the right place.

One of complaints about PowerDVD is that there seems to be no way to make the navigator bar appear using the Remote. In Media Center for example when I pause a DVD I get to see how much time is remaining. In PowerDVD the only way I can do this is to move the mouse which is not very useful if I'm sitting 15 feet away and using the remote.

Will the Reloaded version solve this problem? If not, I'd love a suggestion of a work around. Thanks!

One of complaints about PowerDVD is that there seems to be no way to make the navigator bar appear using the Remote. In Media Center for example when I pause a DVD I get to see how much time is remaining. In PowerDVD the only way I can do this is to move the mouse which is not very useful if I'm sitting 15 feet away and using the remote.

Will the Reloaded version solve this problem? If not, I'd love a suggestion of a work around. Thanks!

cant you just hit the display function on your remote?

I'm using a Vista Media Center Remote (Actually a Harmony that is programed to act like Vista Media Center). There is no Display button. I noticed on the Cyberlink website that the Cyberlink remote does have a Display button. What I need to know is if there is a keyboard command that will mimic that same function? Any ideas?

I've tried every one of those key shortcuts and none of them display the navigation slider or show the time elapsed/remaining in movie. They only thing that seems to show the navigation slider is moving the mouse. I know there "must" be a key that does this, but I can't seem to find one.

auto resume on BD discs, PDVD 8 ultra

Miss the pop up for resume / start at beginning for BluRay discs that I used to have on PDVD 7 for normal DVDs.

Heroes doesn't have the resume option on the menu available, and always goes back to first menu on inserting disc, or stopping and then playing the BD DVD.

I have PM'd for a hint / reg fx forthis.

On latest ( 2021 ?? ) PDVD 8 ultea update, Win XP / SP3.

Ta

Neil;

Check your PM. Make sure you follow the instructions correctly. You need to install the entire Reloaded package for it to work, you cant just double click a .reg file.

Good luck!
Michael

Miss the pop up for resume / start at beginning for BluRay discs that I used to have on PDVD 7 for normal DVDs.

Heroes doesn't have the resume option on the menu available, and always goes back to first menu on inserting disc, or stopping and then playing the BD DVD.

I have PM'd for a hint / reg fx forthis.

On latest ( 2021 ?? ) PDVD 8 ultea update, Win XP / SP3.

Ta

Neil;

Reloaded 3.0 is out!!

New features:

1) Fully automated installer setup.exe
2) All skins included; including the one in the first post of this thread.
3) Enables HD-DVD support for all current versions of PowerDVD 8.

Note: Make sure you make a backup of your Cyberlink program folder before installing this; in case you want to revert back.

New features:

Note: Make sure you make a backup of your Cyberlink program folder before installing this; in case you want to revert back.

Great! How do we get hold of it?

Thanks for your hard work on this!

New features:

Awesome work. How can I get it?
Thank you

Check your PM.

PS: Although, this package does seem to offer reliable HD-DVD playback, the main purpose of it is to fix many problems that you get inherently with PowerDVD 8.0

Thank you for the work you did here! I'd like to be pm'ed, too :D

Maybe

Don't know if I can apply it but myself as well. Please.

Back