• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 8 Ultra Reloaded: 8.0 A/V engine + HD-DVD + PowerDVD 7.3 player

The way I would do it is back up your non-reloaded folder, install reloaded. Then when you need to upgrade to the new patch, simply put back your older non-reloaded folder, upgrade to the newer patch, then re-install reloaded.

mkanet

I am looking for your reloaded pack, and also your PowerDVD 8 skin, I have seen your screen shots over at avsforum

Thanks
Scat

Hello,

I also need the url to download the Reloaded 3.0 pack.

Thanks a lot guys.

So, none of you read his message to PM him directly instead of posting "me too" messages, eh?

:confused: i never saw the message i just read what i wanted to read and said screw and asked for the files :bang: im sure if people actually read all of these threads and stickies we would probably have alot fewer posts and maybe SamuriHL would not have had to have posted nearly 5000 responses

Yea, I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

wow i havent been on for about a day or two and i just realized that most of the pages on this thread are filled with people saying PM please or what not. that rediculous:bang:

I wish I had the time to be more active making posts on this forum. However, I do make it a point to reply to roughly a dozen PM's a day.

simple to setup, plays back both bluray and HD-DVD fine.

one request though, is there any way to get back the HD-DVD folder playback from version 7?

thanks for all the effort.

Not sure, I would need the latest specific version of 7.3 that suppored that. Then I would have to check against all the other files to see how different they are. If someone wants to send me the last 7.3 patch that supported hard disk playback, I could look into it.

simple to setup, plays back both bluray and HD-DVD fine.

one request though, is there any way to get back the HD-DVD folder playback from version 7?

thanks for all the effort.

Any chance of a copy of the Reloaded 3.0 files

Many thanks

guys come on, people actually will look through this thread for some useful information no one wants to read 10 pages of "can you send me the files"

everyone was specifically told to PM and the files will be sent to you. its not hard plus i was just in a conversation on this page with SamuriHL about this

I wish I had the time to be more active making posts on this forum. However, I do make it a point to reply to roughly a dozen PM's a day.

PM Sent. I do have a question, how does reloaded 3 get rid of the bloat of 8? I have stayed away from 8 because of this even though there is a hack to get HD DVD back. I may have to look at it again however now that this is available.

Thanks for giving the people what they want!

PowerDVD 8 (under the hood) has the latest possible support for blu-ray playback. However, builtin to it's bloated player are features that nobody seems to use (described in the first post of this thread).

The purpose of Reloaded 3.0 is to replace the bloated PowerDVD 8 player with a smaller, sexier looking player with with several skins to choose from (the player from the latest possible PowerDVD 7.3 build).

So, you get best of both worlds with PowerDVD 8 + Reloaded. And, now, it's easier than ever to install.

PM Sent. I do have a question, how does reloaded 3 get rid of the bloat of 8? I have stayed away from 8 because of this even though there is a hack to get HD DVD back. I may have to look at it again however now that this is available.

Thanks for giving the people what they want!

how do I get reloded

how do I get Reloaded 3.0 is the a download? thanks

Can anyone suggest a free and easy to use website like Rapidshare.com that has a search function?

Back