• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

September seems realistic, it's hitting streams later this month/early September and the disc contents have already been checked by the BBFC.

It was excellent. I really can't wait to get it home and watch it again. The lack of release dates lately is just....odd.

They've just put TG: Maverick back into cinemas this week with additional bonus footage and a poster giveaway. I think Paramount is trying to capitalize on their momentum with this one and ride the theatrical wave as long as possible.

September seems realistic,

Sounds good.

... I think Paramount is trying to capitalize on their momentum with this one and ride the theatrical wave as long as possible.

I think you're right.

And I guess when they're done, they'll put it on Paramount Plus.

Depending on how long the disc release takes, I may be tempted to purchase it on Prime or capture it from Paramount Plus to finally see it, whichever would come first.

But I reeeeallly would prefer first watch to be the UHD.

Just don't know how long I can wait up for it. :p

T

Streaming....not paramount+. What he's talking about is FOR SALE on places like amazon and vudu.

Paramount Plus is streaming, but I see what you mean.

Still, I'll bite.

If it becomes available on Prime end-of-month and still no word about the UHD, I may purchase it there in the interim and watch it.

Not my preference but...

We'll see...

T

The issue you have is that Cruise himself has complete control over when it comes to Paramount+. That's not the usual deal. And with the movie doing well in the theaters still, he has no motivation to bring it to Paramount+. It's likely coming to VOD services on the 23rd. That's your Amazon Video, Vudu, etc. UHD is rumored to be late September or even October. Given that I pre-ordered the UHD already and have zero desire to buy or even rent this movie on VOD, yea, it sucks.

Understandable though, considering how much of a winner this has been for pretty much everyone. Ppl will still buy the discs a few months down the road.
Cruise did a small introductory video to show before theater screenings which I presume was recorded only this year - I was amazed by how much older he actually looked there than he did in the movie which they shot back in 2018/19.

... with the movie doing well in the theaters still, he has no motivation to bring it to Paramount+.
Understandable though, considering how much of a winner this has been for pretty much everyone. Ppl will still buy the discs a few months down the road.

Very true.

It's likely coming to VOD services on the 23rd.

Sounds good.

See, the thing is, this is the one and only movie that made me even consider setting foot in a theater.

Almost had me too, but in the end I decided against it for safety concerns.

The only way I was good with that, was I promised myself to buy the UHD just as soon as it came out as compensation.

I didn't anticipate an extended wait, although I should have.

It's very unlikely I'll be able to wait until as long as October to see it.

So what'll happen is, I'll either break down before that and actually hit the theater after all -- or buy and stream the movie from Prime for first watch. Then get the UHD for a real blockbuster viewing experience as soon as available.

Either way, I will be viewing it before October -- that I can guarantee. LOL!

T

Code:
LABEL:   MARVEL_STUDIOS_ETERNALS
OPD:   BD_afb266965c2e
-----
LABEL:   NO_TIME_TO_DIE
OPD:   BD_5514e81d1dea
-----
LABEL:   SPIDER-MAN_NO_WAY_HOME
OPD:   BD_659dedd52e0d
-----
LABEL:   SUPER_8
OPD:   BD_5eb71ded396b
-----
LABEL:   UHD_CASHTRUCK
OPD:   BD_b563e907707f
-----
LABEL:   UHD_CRANK
OPD:   BD_d733fb4b5203
-----
LABEL:   Welcome_to_Raccoon_City_UHD
OPD:   BD_261358751687
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:    UHD_CNT
OPD:    BD_ce44d05c0a1d
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
ytrnn3wtZYfx1v9St3Pfg7tyzqEDFLLSd3qPEHe22r6tmo6dQPqFGy1vNX8NNFelxpfaZvbjl2KPC1e/CiksAd19WpgA+Tox8hwlOoCYyBedxbcSr9VO06XHZAva85Zedt+wA/HLjwLudMKLeUdef8imJs2uco642BGYxdj3iutys6Ks4YPyQ9hE57AOoo98EzM078UiXVtbd0ZEpa2n9yhKdlBmHLEvQK11W2dOFiNiX5iQZUkwRfVlqYo/sZYxSsOqcaYHdGs60ZwLqFeEW+lxKess4G0SIVAENdG0It8=
[/REPORT]
-----

Very true.

Sounds good.

See, the thing is, this is the one and only movie that made me even consider setting foot in a theater.

Almost had me too, but in the end I decided against it for safety concerns.

The only way I was good with that, was I promised myself to buy the UHD just as soon as it came out as compensation.

I didn't anticipate an extended wait, although I should have.

It's very unlikely I'll be able to wait until as long as October to see it.

So what'll happen is, I'll either break down before that and actually hit the theater after all -- or buy and stream the movie from Prime for first watch. Then get the UHD for a real blockbuster viewing experience as soon as available.

Either way, I will be viewing it before October -- that I can guarantee. LOL!

T
On this one, you won't be disappointed however you go. I saw it on my local rpx screen and it was an awesome experience. It was really well done. I even got some souvenirs by going opening night. That was awesome!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Code:
LABEL:    UNCHARTED
OPD:    BD_e84720db0fbb
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
2GRjgcmZTG6mqZ8l77iQFES4kyw1cF7bpqvl7IgkHEXStpdLlKcGwmstanrHr4rhr1h9eobFu8wuv6PVJX5jyr7c8UjVlUT088FXWj39092T7mHLJ2JevlU+77mHajCXz5cQITYEw5IKYhjTXf+ZpIMoFigvCkNv59HZf/PITk922fwoHXYJQoZC8sDetHpSCnaawHqu0J91dSb2wzJX1TyHd58y5rIR+0DfqsF//l6x9AD3R8iyHVLGot0tN9RIDOPS50PTYe6jzlR5PpC7iA==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:   MARVEL_STUDIOS_ETERNALS
OPD:   BD_afb266965c2e
-----
LABEL:   NO_TIME_TO_DIE
OPD:   BD_5514e81d1dea
-----
LABEL:   SPIDER-MAN_NO_WAY_HOME
OPD:   BD_659dedd52e0d
-----
LABEL:   SUPER_8
OPD:   BD_5eb71ded396b
-----
LABEL:   UHD_CASHTRUCK
OPD:   BD_b563e907707f
-----
LABEL:   UHD_CRANK
OPD:   BD_d733fb4b5203
-----
LABEL:   Welcome_to_Raccoon_City_UHD
OPD:   BD_261358751687
-----
Code:
LABEL:    UHD_CNT
OPD:    BD_ce44d05c0a1d
-----

Thanks guys for your (unsolicited) update of all your listed titles!

Helps make maintaining the UN-supported List a smoother process. ;)

All applied.

Code:
LABEL:    UNCHARTED
OPD:    BD_e84720db0fbb
-----

Hi, mb0210, welcome to the thread.

Your first time using the Scanner so let me explain...

Your reports can't go through unless and until you enter your Forum User Name in the appropriate place on the Scanner.

Only necessary to enter it once -- but it must be exact and match, even by case.

So make sure it's "mb0210".

Then you're all set up for reporting.

Right now, you have nothing at all entered in there.

So do that and re-submit your report...

On this one, you won't be disappointed however you go.

A lot I could comment on that -- but I think I've strayed off the thread-topic long and far enough now - hehe.

Let me just sum up by saying -- I hope you're right.

And have a gut feeling you certainly are!

T

I'll simply say this....what other movie do you know recently that has stayed in theaters this long? I'm not the only one that loved this movie. :)

Last comment:

Yes, I know!

It's exciting that it has gotten lots of praise, but I've been around long enough to know that's never a guarantee for me that I will like it.

A pretty good indicator sure, but not a guarantee. ;)

Ok, nuff said.

T

Code:
LABEL:   INCEPTION
OPD:   BD_3af6cec4462d
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
PvMBtUk9z7ewpNM8spTBpC8TLWKITj+Q5Aqtm2PSQ0Yy30u57xQWuhaL4l+OxznEBRdle5KlTVYX1VW4IpzvGTB9EtqP0tygiYXn2KtFpi6XDZJb5YWzbrXgUDstymp6T7oG0wi4/Si/ny5y6LacQtwpFOGqezS7d7tS+7gXnUQxgqRbcX0XzEyPk5D6IiFRHevRceYwRy0FpE8bnScOSgAzF86ARF4HsEW28R8MUh9vMAlXVIz+7mnoCW5T45q6jydkUG9vBzLyjTZXSZhurkJC3yHg0f5VK9aNcOo/rKs=
[/REPORT]
-----

Back