• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
Title:    Child's Play (1988)
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    CHILDS_PLAY
OPD:    BD_1641def2588f
-----
Title:    Child's Play 2
LABEL:    CHILDS_PLAY_2
OPD:    BD_18d411d91922
-----
Title:    Child's Play 3
LABEL:    CHILDS_PLAY_3
OPD:    BD_c6cdae049065
-----
Code:
Title:    Out of Order
Vendor:    Amazon
LABEL:    Abwaerts
OPD:    BD_0961117da561
-----

All 4 added.

rdodolak, good thing you added the year for Child's Play.

Unbeknownst to me there are quite a few movies with that name, so that makes it clear which one this is.

Waiting for this trilogy myself...

Michael, hadn't heard of Out of Order but it looks quite interesting.

I'll have to check it out in the near future.

T

Code:
Title:   DALEKS_INVASION_EARTH_2150_AD
CoR:   FRA France
Vendor:   StudioCanal
LABEL:   DALEKS_INVASION_EARTH_2150_AD
OPD:   BD_81ed09bdcac7
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
2GRjgcmZTG6mqZ8l77iQFPZsvQG+CDuJiVq2OSD5DMgZ8Kw0uH3jY/HKjyyM1/4Gpkg45g6R27zU7agVyILgOGnprs2pouExz5XZyLTKznm2662RYGhjycwb6JwDM7awY2K9OAipeka5NhmGlGdMI2+9R61H5a+DJJEyiZaBB5jjKJyMhx0lL912SxBUfZEhPmx/5bvwSa+lqlhlXNt3LL6MsxsZ76DQWbbeDxTq1hBhFjMrrWj/4tDAYMsx/Qx16yioWznDDjw2XnR6ndOF1nvlEhq5vIcv36Z0PouZ+7n4pRZVRqyXkbCuLZKWGqa73uZXdV69PsokIHbW728Ho+gci7NKeK/ocKCfMSvCRF8LUo5+9JaGfLqHbPbTuu0keKBBXBo/STg3dbQOZ1L20g==
[/REPORT]
-----

Topgun Maverick just got a release date. And I'm NOT happy about it. November 1st. Mehhhhhhhhhh

Code:
Title:    Jurassic World Dominion
LABEL:    JURASSIC_WORLD_DOMINION
OPD:    BD_066c5201bb68
-----
LABEL:    INCEPTION
OPD:    BD_df8884bfebb1
-----
LABEL:    DOOM
OPD:    BD_6181b8e1b234
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Just a note here of interest. This is a hat trick of scanning methods. JWD from disc, Inception from my folder scan, and because I forgot to move Doom when I made it, Doom from ISO file. All in the same session. :D

Code:
Title:   DALEKS_INVASION_EARTH_2150_AD
CoR:   FRA France
Vendor:   StudioCanal
LABEL:   DALEKS_INVASION_EARTH_2150_AD
OPD:   BD_81ed09bdcac7
-----

StfA,

Long time no see!

So, somehow your Forum User Name has been cleared off the Scanner.

I know you've submitted many Scanner reports before so that's puzzling to me...

Please re-enter it and re-post so your submission can go through.

Also, what you put in Title is how your movie will be shown on the List and shouldn't just be a re-cap of the Label.

As you know, we never put anything on the List in all caps or with underscores.

So type in a normal-case, spaced, Title entry please.

Topgun Maverick just got a release date. And I'm NOT happy about it. November 1st. Mehhhhhhhhhh

Ok, well, at least there is a date now. :)

Not what we hoped but, what can you do???

I believe it may be available next week on Prime Video, so I'll be doing first watch there.

Code:
Title:    Jurassic World Dominion
-----
-----
-----

Just a note here of interest. This is a hat trick of scanning methods. JWD from disc, Inception from my folder scan, and because I forgot to move Doom when I made it, Doom from ISO file. All in the same session. :D

Interesting hat trick - lol.

I never tried using the trifecta of Scanning methods in one report -- good to know it can be done with no problems.

Dominion is added and the other 2 titles now updated.

I'm thinking we may see Dominion and Doom support next Key Day, fingers crossed (waiting for the same Doom myself).

Inception has been kicking round for a bit.

In fact, its original poster contacted me to say he will not be on the Forum much going forward.

Would like to transfer you to be the primary contact for that title, if that's ok by you...

BTW, found out how the Scanner is allowing reports to be generated with no Forum Name yet??

Thought it was just a fluke, but StfA's report makes the third one now.

T

No idea how it's doing that. It's not supposed to allow it under any circumstances.

As for inception that's fine. It'll stay on the nas in my unsupported folder until it's supported.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

No idea how it's doing that. It's not supposed to allow it under any circumstances.

I know back when I was testing it, I couldn't get it to make a report without the Name filled in no matter what I tried.

And I tried a few things.

Have you asked any of the people who it happened for what they did?

As for inception that's fine. It'll stay on the nas in my unsupported folder until it's supported.

Ok, great.

I'll switch you over with the next update you give, because I need a new Scanner report to trigger a re-assign.

Right now it's showing US Amazon.

During the re-assign I can remove Amazon if you want (if it's not where your copy is from).

T

No I've not even looked into the issue mainly because in all my testing I never got it to allow a submission without a name.

Amazon is fine. That's where that particular disc came from during those July sales. Normally my discs come from best buy and are steel books but I wanted that one cheap.

in all my testing I never got it to allow a submission without a name.

Same here.

But there's some common thing people are doing to generate a name-less report.

No one so far has said they entered it in and it didn't make it to the report so, somehow they're not entering and the report generates anyway.

Amazon is fine. That's where that particular disc came from during those July sales.

Ok, good.

I tried doing the re-assign with the report I just processed but the program won't allow it (skips it because updates already applied).

Throw me a new report for Inception and I'll put that through...

T

I'll recheck the code when I get a chance but unless there's some really obscure bug I've no idea how reports are not adding it.

I'll toss a new report tomorrow.

Here's that report:

Code:
-----
-----
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
xRxppgC+k0jMBVWiVDkDJC0VDgGuIc1AeQei9X8XLBUUBzm0nNvDgm3WCxGz/0qwkMd+B3sZvONOEH8Qsuk4zIZYYlUnmmpYvzBt7ZcVgyw94DVMX6juuiFsPEmxsWfWOYnZftjdtJfnhrrwC2Hlt9kvEb90AcHAO/S1xl1iimOP4QIbFR/EAEpH/C9cn3PvyGJhE4R9sMReGY4osHtW6rqoflpcFhE7AqA6ZmIA+hC2WgC1WQNyNqDamvTDXGEJZMhsHOyIFfC9i+5o8O2AzEqWouPtKE0EZvNwTAGPTvcAUIN92bH4V7RODhTU7PYXZBaqD4anBgbCUcCLV2BASG9u6UfNjZOhw1LopZOvCTnAiKdo8pWx+1ZIRmr0hEPZgcWKY6ie34MjNnH+0AA91et1h/BUYgo+upQiSINgg9Z6l+C1zoBKlA53x1nUU2Oca+hrbotd64PRjc/RztQ0UxIDeX7/PYCTqlhBcO5Vb9eJC2WMR0QjlDwkHGiX96JMO2kv91tWpshCsPN60gSEwGBhNgOOC/pbX/ardUpv+ygtJM0b7Wo2kOQKbpUp6uYMXcGigWJDCyyREFxpdsOlfw==
[/REPORT]
-----

1.0.8.6 of the scanner is released. This is not going to remain optional for long based on whether bugs are found. See below:

I found some cases where the username and button enabling/disabling logic were....problematic. This led to an almost complete rewriting of the logic behind both. As such, THERE MAY BE BUGS. I can't test every possible scenario. Report any issues you find. I'm hoping I caught everything but we'll see how it goes.

Once we're sure this version is working properly without further bugs, I will make this a new required release. So please test it.

Code:
LABEL:   INCEPTION
OPD:   BD_bf29588960be
-----
LABEL:   PACIFIC_RIM
OPD:   BD_ae69c071a87b
-----
LABEL:   VALERIAN
OPD:   BD_a8e16353fffa
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:    BLADE_RUNNER_THE_FINAL_CUT
OPD:    BD_ab01b6d46232
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
N1bKeMc0lRn06Tn7j5K1bmbQ5O3rGsRGmBWLsaxCdqh5CkNA4WeKSQkmSv+ckp/nwYi0UFlNqYvvIxSfSLUWf6Kwy/2tubM9UTnW7a+D/BZMllQU0ILi02vLguje1Ilst5B2PZ0IdiQ/biUcqVccDTA9K23Q7Vbsi74hzc6wUiTsnQ/chP6oyf59bu8q7T1uxDJyEnS4CLHNM4kjl/oo8lMxk4K2gG70XQXRoNDZ/gTxDmECY/7qq3Mp7wyOA0/Hs0yXN9x7L+Xf3lSWrHENCSHRE2f8/dqXFHCq3Ih6BqN4RiR82NQ123iqf+r94/py
[/REPORT]
-----
Still nothing on this, disc is older than Inception even.

Code:
Title:   Everything Everywhere All At Once
CoR:   DEU Germany
LABEL:   UHD_EVT
OPD:   BD_20e1473dfb2c
-----
LABEL:   UNCHARTED
OPD:   BD_e84720db0fbb
-----
OPD:   BD_3af6cec4462d
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Here's that report:

Code:
-----
-----
-----

Ok, cool.

Inception has been re-assigned to you.

(FYI - the re-assign function is brand new code I had to add in to accommodate an earlier situation.

This was its second use.

Happily seems to be working great - :=))

1.0.8.6 of the scanner is released.

Awesome.

Worked ok to get a report for Doom under the normal use case.

I notice now that if there is no Forum Name everything is locked down.

That's great!

Even found if I clear my name and re-boot the Scanner the Forum Name re-populates itself.

Very nice!

Looks good so far with these few quick preliminary tests.

Once we're sure this version is working properly without further bugs, I will make this a new required release.

Certainly.

When its time, let's make sure to co-ordinate so both sides have that in place.

Code:
OPD:   BD_bf29588960be
-----
LABEL:   PACIFIC_RIM
OPD:   BD_ae69c071a87b
-----
LABEL:   VALERIAN
OPD:   BD_a8e16353fffa
-----
Code:
LABEL:    BLADE_RUNNER_THE_FINAL_CUT
OPD:    BD_ab01b6d46232
-----

Thanks for the updates, guys.

All applied.

Still nothing on this, disc is older than Inception even.

The movie itself, yes, but this version of Blade Runner was just reported by you and its only been a few weeks so far.

However, there have been 5 other versions going back as far as February 2020 and only 1 has been reported as supported to date (and it happens to be the one from 2020).

I should mention 2 rolled off the List, so we don't know if they're now supported or not.

But, yeah, it may be a wait for this one...

Code:
Title:   Everything Everywhere All At Once
CoR:   DEU Germany
LABEL:   UHD_EVT
OPD:   BD_20e1473dfb2c
-----
LABEL:   UNCHARTED
OPD:   BD_e84720db0fbb
-----
OPD:   BD_3af6cec4462d
-----

Everything added and the 2 updates are applied.

EDIT: Forgot to mention you're added as an alternate for Uncharted.

T

Last edited:
Ok, cool.
The movie itself, yes, but this version of Blade Runner was just reported by you and its only been a few weeks so far.
T
I actually meant the disc itself, going by the dates on the files this was authored back in 2017, way before before the world exploded.
I think the only UHDs I currently have on preorder are Eureka's Police Story set but I am interested in quite a few of the unsupported ones from the list. Let's hope we'll see some movement soon.

Back