• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

nception has been re-assigned to you.

(FYI - the re-assign function is brand new code I had to add in to accommodate an earlier situation.

This was its second use.

Happily seems to be working great - :=))

Nice.

Awesome.

Worked ok to get a report for Doom under the normal use case.

That's a plus. lol

I notice now that if there is no Forum Name everything is locked down.

That's great!

It was always supposed to do that. And did in my testing but there were some weird scenarios where it didn't work as planned.

Even found if I clear my name and re-boot the Scanner the Forum Name re-populates itself.

Very nice!

Looks good so far with these few quick preliminary tests.

Right, it'll only update the storage of your name if it's a valid change and only once you leave that field. I.E. it won't update anything while you're typing it, but once you click out of that field, if it's valid, it'll update it. If it's not valid, i.e. you erase it, it won't update the stored value. This, too, was how it was always meant to work and did in my testing prior to this release. However, as with everything else, I found some nasty bugs in that code so it probably didn't work nearly as well as was intended. It will now.

Certainly.

When its time, let's make sure to co-ordinate so both sides have that in place.

Yea, that's fine. Likely in the next few days unless we see some kind of showstopping issue. There could still be some whacky edge cases kicking around. These changes I made initially introduced a couple new bugs that I quickly squashed before releasing it, found in my own testing with the report I made earlier. All those modes made the code far less clean than I would have liked and that's what I think caused the issues we were seeing with blank names in reports. It shouldn't happen, but there were a lot of different ways to enable things in the scanner prior to these fixes that should not have been allowed. Now everything goes through one entry point for enabling/disabling scanner features. So we'll see and if it's good we'll set it to required so we can nuke those blank name reports.

I actually meant the disc itself, going by the dates on the files this was authored back in 2017, way before before the world exploded.

LOL!

Brings up a valid question.

Why are discs authored so long ago unsupported at this point?

The only thing I can come up with is that particular variant has never hit AnyDVD before, so has never been addressed.

But with not really knowing much about what happens in that black box called UHD encryption, it's hard to definitively answer that question.

It always at first seems function additions will be straightforward, only to find to do it really right takes some doing -- and often touches a lot of pre-existing code.

So yeah, I'm glad it's working well out the box and didn't break anything - lol.

it'll only update the storage of your name if it's a valid change and only once you leave that field.
... it probably didn't work nearly as well as was intended. It will now.

Both good news.

Now everything goes through one entry point for enabling/disabling scanner features.

Sounds like a winner!

There could still be some whacky edge cases kicking around.

Always is.

Let's get a good number of reports submitted with this release under our belt before locking it down.

Nothing to gain by rushing it through, except the possibility of a future unexpected melt-down - lol.

I'm taking close notice of all the reports coming in using the new release.

So we'll see and if it's good we'll set it to required so we can nuke those blank name reports.

Nothing I'd like more.

Ok, maybe a million dollars -- and my own personal viewing of Top Gun Maverick in an IMAX theater - hehe.

But I'd say great game plan.

T

Code:
Title:    Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
CoR:    JPN Japan
LABEL:    FB_THE_SECRETS_OF_DUMBLEDORE
OPD:    BD_b015f766f256
-----
LABEL:    AMBULANCE_2022
OPD:    BD_b0acecdb20eb
-----
LABEL:    EVENT HORIZON - REMASTERED
OPD:    BD_06e89acb4598
-----
LABEL:    MOON
OPD:    BD_2b57c4011580
-----
LABEL:    MORBIUS
OPD:    BD_7bcc8bfbf7cc
-----
LABEL:    SPIDERMAN_2002
OPD:    BD_d814325ee58c
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:   Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
CoR:   FRA France
Vendor:   StudioCanal
LABEL:   DALEKS_INVASION_EARTH_2150_AD
OPD:   BD_81ed09bdcac7
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
/AqsNSUTlg/MPol9v7IBVbB7twun+FBHvXmJMDdTXYFWLoHM511U3kDmwWTAYz1nZC2FacnxqziJtG9MYgofg38hSolh+SX2xAQDGPTvJTNekwXU0GmEZ1tfAftYPXfEd4nEPRcnUaupfSDUlerpAi4RedU4Ayf8SIfBf0TZltWhN/1ddzSlIyPNBnXuTNg8NK4l14pnzhHMSyBKSiN3gu02O3dbpQj3KUSSeiERr3Ac9Od6MBIypZHKOM4+Fmuwkw5yXlYlYAyOTOj45S1Q1uV0ciWPMA0MLwV8nIBiNXfhZ0paD+hEyicku8mruF2fyvyRfQIOqBhhSbKkRoh8JYGxSPIIC/rkhQQCyekXxCTDmJWhqvttwTdo+Q7fGenA51fTh+yiCFrxvQb8ekdfKg==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_CHAMBER_SECRETS
OPD:    BD_669474833fc0
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_PHILOSOPHER_STONE
OPD:    BD_4dbf062b3f06
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
vcsv3HXPA+MilKZyL7OEbgXxXGp5l//qs7wdIQV1i872JIaq5njTd8zpI0szox7wqbPorc/MgMTUl5loqIrpHbMC7D3D+lj4giV4k9Z5XeRZGl3pPgDKsT7dMtYCLrR6o50O/x14uNn4dyil/ZWBuqBZLu6EiAYFZPZO6LyDmqgPYhquAC32xFiAu6G8OdLIIIsgKyhB5TYKTmu3FHboPbOheM4Wu118tmIBzu8pYzyOUUTaK8jbY1vm3bmtIVF9ZtSRo6+AXTamVSnFvYrvaTYSkpvV/fyiH5PsfNdmi5cSm774O69qDqfLLjdio4DUYFTQse7sUlKIkB11r4b7Og9gHEy/bT7pZKCY79ZCuIMa6i+caAPg4ckZqOFgrccXfo20HiyLqisI5nWiqmjkcu5eeIPcXf9sQFS5huhENyz/jBrXo2drwXbQABOamG8vURfGoaTK0WVJophbMuKZr5GFOY80AoTkhzVpCVs/XZw=
[/REPORT]
-----

Status update:
Code:
LABEL:    WILLY_WONKA_CHOCOLATE_FACTORY
OPD:    BD_a2bf7d696302
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
UIcR+G60tccqJSczkAG3tsb0IegRYCgamvLRen/cP6A0nRWkXsDYjPvGgx8V20RTB5q2Re+e8VYlNNwOKTtJxhZpSdCjQt16l5xKAuI7AKcLOZ2Q0QI1rxDCNUKT05pc0LvRaz+WCifJtmp+5SIPlJBKXLhW8TI63qTq29v9CxlhRFeX7fqUVlYpsLNRiPrxfROcEmTPAUIxifdaM6Min2H/sRd2CNd4su8OmShV5jVTM4W9ubkqLZb8xLZtCx6+hBiAf5BqxdKF5XV9d9fLhs7NVI1QuCJ+SN5d7BPezN4eWF44FGncJmY8L1VmLrFA
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
CoR:    JPN Japan
LABEL:    FB_THE_SECRETS_OF_DUMBLEDORE
OPD:    BD_b015f766f256
-----
LABEL:    AMBULANCE_2022
OPD:    BD_b0acecdb20eb
-----
LABEL:    EVENT HORIZON - REMASTERED
OPD:    BD_06e89acb4598
-----
LABEL:    MOON
OPD:    BD_2b57c4011580
-----
LABEL:    MORBIUS
OPD:    BD_7bcc8bfbf7cc
-----
LABEL:    SPIDERMAN_2002
OPD:    BD_d814325ee58c
-----

Dumbledore is added and will appear in tonight's refresh.

Your listed titles are now all updated, thanks.

Code:
Title:   Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
CoR:   FRA France
Vendor:   StudioCanal
LABEL:   DALEKS_INVASION_EARTH_2150_AD
OPD:   BD_81ed09bdcac7
-----

Glad you got your Forum Name and Title sorted, StfA!

2150 will be on the List next refresh.

Code:
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_CHAMBER_SECRETS
OPD:    BD_669474833fc0
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_PHILOSOPHER_STONE
OPD:    BD_4dbf062b3f06
-----

Status update:
Code:
LABEL:    WILLY_WONKA_CHOCOLATE_FACTORY
OPD:    BD_a2bf7d696302
-----

All 3 updates applied.

Guys, thanks for bringing the Status of your listed titles up-to-date.

And also for using the latest Scanner version so we can get it throughly tested before making it the mandatory release.

T

@JuddSandage has reported the following title is working now:

----------------------------------------------

Title: Men In Black
OPD: BD_c8030deb87f7

----------------------------------------------

The List is now re-posted.

T

Last edited:
Topgun Maverick just got a release date. And I'm NOT happy about it. November 1st. Mehhhhhhhhhh
They are going to milk this title for what they can. It will make an appearance streaming first then finally on physical media. I'm sure there will be some that can't wait and will pay to stream it then buy it again when it comes out on disk.
They got my money at the theater but I'll spring for the disk Nov 1st. It will definitely be worth owning.

I agree. It'll be worth owning on disc. I may pony up for a rental on digital just so I can see it again before the disc comes.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Jurassic World: Dominion UHD disc produces this error:

Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I have ripped many other UHD releases without issue, so assume this is related to the newness of this release. I am attaching the ziplog file. (Edit: I have removed the attachment per request)

Last edited:
Another unsupported disc for this title.
Code:
Title:    Jurassic World: Dominion
CoR:    USA US
Vendor:    Amazon
LABEL:    JURASSIC_WORLD_DOMINION
OPD:    BD_1a325eb46168
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
S7SdND4lLjakIe+nv8tWp5Sy4zNoduHmQ4U4esosiHQsOUo1GjxY73Eyn5Wxb0YDKDd9lwPDCQky6UNrgM/Z+kEjDYkkF/3lzdt2TE3EHbyYPTI8S9rXM5fq4qcgeJZ/gKpYcAU/nKM+dLdDFMcoSRrfyyK/7NMbLd+YsV5+rQZ3JrRau7YJ1UgilZfse3tgAavsIT71jXUwdDcMlY8sqP2FuoAQ+8EqrAsJ+K9jsZmaIEckenuuxTHUlT9CNY9LiheMS0iNXSM+0Ybkvx5PNv4aBYQ35aJ1mOSGbEbvhDESAiJvPizC+BgVafRwyZdXJQwjFWpHxBhbRkNePvp46ewHSZhVwSwC8/kW9WCoZdPj0+uimR0uuqREn35UMKkf
[/REPORT]
-----

@kwilcox you don't need to attach the ziplog; the developers don't need it. The error you got is due to this disc not being supported yet. You'll have to wait some unknown amount of time before the disc is supported.

In the meantime, you could contribute to the knowledge embedded in this thread. Please see the information in the first post of this thread for why that's a good idea. Grab the scanner software (that's in the third post in this thread), follow the instructions given in that third post, and then post again with your scanner output, as per the instructions. This will help yourself and others, which is a good thing, right?

Thanks!

--michael

@kwilcox you don't need to attach the ziplog; the developers don't need it. The error you got is due to this disc not being supported yet. You'll have to wait some unknown amount of time before the disc is supported.

In the meantime, you could contribute to the knowledge embedded in this thread. Please see the information in the first post of this thread for why that's a good idea. Grab the scanner software (that's in the third post in this thread), follow the instructions given in that third post, and then post again with your scanner output, as per the instructions. This will help yourself and others, which is a good thing, right?

Thanks!

--michael

Thank you for the response!

I tried to post the results from the scanner software - but it says minimum version required is 8.6.2.3. The version on my machine is 8.6.2.0 which agrees with the latest version on the website. Not sure how to get 8.6.2.3, what did I miss?

Thanks,
Kelly

Thank you - sorry I missed that.

Code:
LABEL:   JURASSIC_WORLD_DOMINION
OPD:   BD_066c5201bb68
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
JyI4HCNIQ7Q2hkNiBmvYfKhUstCLFpjXhYCdjb0lYJszI5o/wPkTrOUpHuFeHx8G1q7rzemL+M3o+3w17dkfAJtlfaIIWHwWcZq1JFttF6I2TsUsETQ468Y/HB8wNI5vdAYPN9q74Ln48uaAZ5VBsdN741s+e0jox55ZI0cDqwSpOm3b2W3aU0Z02eTgyKt4PEIL6oKkXyk5MSsSIqWkbe002QAAikYV9VCSlYMVZWqAM4niSAF98WvOHEGoeIbnviPPdVvuYT4NlWEXt3vAVIgFj3Tk4lwFyd+sl5g139rl4qzb+spw4k7g60Dta+mF
[/REPORT]
-----

Same Dominion variant I have. Yea we'll likely be waiting a while on this one I think.

Code:
Title:    Jurassic World Dominion
Vendor:    Target
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
QWuP/ng2rlqG12TQzUS1adONDSqeShqXMY0zsi6a1iB3cCCl0KEt6vhlgcFeGZkMLV6XHHTyeGM4+WSR1fweMegiFZDqQLsgnerG21A0vOSjFE77Po3HIWOQxKhqp8ZisHF5K7DRbBSfBuz3tU9oFeoDDSXHsAY3Jse66vhEC24Uh5zdBB5Ex97FMjPLecohQSLixV8GtPL5umIAxKiqekrf3VqXISNrEQ00IuzHt1LTOFaZxnqHvwTwsAszUF7287fKwFQQFZXSg/SlXrtEKXm3745R7Us1tqluQ5NAplmpVyz6CBQMa1MEflqLky2eRYrNcOWKmzh7Sh5ixB9p6bH09z8jYPId3XDmjB6pSzYfoW8x33p4pFJCU83DDNm+
[/REPORT]
-----

Jurassic World: Dominion UHD disc produces this error:

Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I have ripped many other UHD releases without issue, so assume this is related to the newness of this release. I am attaching the ziplog file.

All is explained in Post #1 top of the thread.

Note it's mentioned there that logfiles should not be posted here.

I find when one is posted it spawns copycat posts of logfiles so please remove the attachment here.

Do NOT DELETE the post though because its important to preserve Post Number ordering in this thread.

Just detach the logfile from the post, thanks.

Another unsupported disc for this title.
Code:
Title:    Jurassic World: Dominion
Vendor:    Amazon
-----

This new Dominion version added.

Thank you - sorry I missed that.

Code:
LABEL:   JURASSIC_WORLD_DOMINION
OPD:   BD_066c5201bb68
-----

Glad you got it sorted, kwilcox!

This version is already listed and you are now an alternate contact for it.

Code:
Title:    Jurassic World Dominion
Vendor:    Target
-----

keymaster, yours was submitted by mbarnstijn just before you, so you're now an alternate for this Dominion version.

An update for @testiles myself and others who care . Topgun Maverick WILL be released on Paramount+ on the 23rd! YES! This makes the wait for the disc way more than tolerable. Fantastic news.

Yayyyy!

Excellent!

You seemed to feel it wouldn't be release on Paramount Plus for some time, so glad that's not the case after all.

Means I'll be able to finally see this next week. Whooohooooo!

T

Last edited:
Back