• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
Title:   Sonic the Hedgehog 2
CoR:   USA US
Vendor:   Bestbuy
LABEL:   SONIC_THE_HEDGEHOG_2
OPD:   BD_60f28095aed1
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
yw7nFEFGA2H/hPm/Mg241UI04/THQ493bbERjmqjwTYyyWk3PPTl+bLu6MFNZyCrhUOr4UTfRd1pWfkxX4zntlLmOxc6HzuDbiBSBDKz0P3pglJ/gLdyvo3JiEroIir8G0G7eMIUd3Lu0MXtRVg0Ywks/74zg6smbUF7f1NlCDVvzM4Tj1aTwRMeLe+ndMBBPKf9p1sEhwGN8jRkZj0ed/Y9wGzUY9Nu7z16xhiKqdlLfV0ocy45ONL0sj9ErFPYCKtR08ozJYSJ7kWkUDkLF3YV441VK74LQWUwQff+8viIbNYkirkII0W8VyEs7uMxE2Z9CCUcNsf6F59/UTJOUyEvSCtBpP7JYp5aVfoIhECXbDFynfgSKABS0d04V7dG
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:    INCEPTION
OPD:    BD_df8884bfebb1
-----
Title:    Doom
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    DOOM
OPD:    BD_6181b8e1b234
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
xRxppgC+k0jMBVWiVDkDJIEA50K8xzFxjofwt+KLUT0V5a73m5gM4HoqPKDAlc9LjcpGYv1pwSxXkDwvd4UDTY4uXUuuL4wdnx01bzpXlIgriAKaP6VgD1Z/hieB1JnTwKX9D4z8dom+rg5cQfHt2M5qGoCwoDGryK/z5fHwVSmi1KxpzWpJDCRgfryOvNBk7NxWPqnRcDywT0HsQ+TSOFnms13CGajHiQ/RE6+Q/7LaX9S5WKcBJomxHQggsdaEHDqaTxb519qbNgvcBAlClnZ+X/+pI7orJeCyN4EjYP23ei/4O4eJiAZywKvSWxYq9QzX6qlMyaUG55YezT7RoEDfH/GpSPtCx8Bq+khe+GEqzzmiBffqGVwxI1uiUgtUVwf75VVEMJCyP+BIiCqmR91VIgYo+GhVuQGiATwACOQwPjrRCA5PScn4OdNp5Mloe50WisfIaNxSbng/mIyAuw==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    Heat
LABEL:    HEAT
OPD:    BD_2858ade72de8
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
bVYZgWam5T6MwS1+7R0t7WTgPwlFfsuZldy0nG1pwbm79xVZNRyZKvx6q3XwxYgOfkK16XxW9+5C5hYgfUd7cTgyZoNR7rlMjEE8Re8eynW7rEz4OWiZQBl31NupUybA2AorQe9dL5qHFkZuDK0OFQuZ4wWbWFka5uSKoN1fwlo+8e3PgTN2Cg9SjmUM8s5Pw5aRnqCp7BffyVPvgoLTdiSPi50gq0VVy9eBUioTJ/KdSSg6PmIfSNht7qzcRZnQUecuj2uZhHWg+9RLrh17qUTFUE7ESHK+euMZlDtF2VdJtvAXuT33J4nsrJNX24uP
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Vendor:    Amazon.com (US)
LABEL:    SONIC_THE_HEDGEHOG_2
OPD:    BD_61cfc0e92cdb
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
foWkoCGCkhvqfDJtj7gys7CwnPAIHPXtlY6eaoKXu5E15hxxhdP8NtXzTWko7C0PmeCMYa+Y3nF+Rm9nLbS8vdKP/4+VOrfvk2FmAh5DDyC528eqO5k8NhCuyrvdZabYZ3MzU6jDzKzP4pZL9G209cbThChswI9/21Dci85O3BUMr7bsJky9vUoBKaC9mdLKPePUW2TRU5PxNERFHAAPtf8otlnO0OcLk0L7HuQ9EDH85+nSQLRvUjTe97uCi1b9pFNM720tmOef/RcMBAQSddkypTE+uSMplulCACFyRkO32laAJmvAsLZ4ZBr88vVfmIFKmazDnE0GHGzGjsvzrj7WjkKaBkNgVmI26s7inUwyFK93ywyVhGaSGrCC6Y5x
[/REPORT]
-----

BTW, I found an obscure bug in the scanner that I can reproduce. I'll try to fix it at some point when I get time.

Load the scanner set to ISO mode with an ISO in your last used folder
Scan the ISO
Switch to Disc mode
Scan the disc

It'll come up and tell you there's no discs to scan which is wrong. Hit the scan button again and it'll work so there's a work around at least for now. I'm sure some flags aren't getting reset while switching modes in the scanner so I'll try to find out what's going on there.

I see the week's new releases are coming in....

Code:
Title:   Sonic the Hedgehog 2
CoR:   USA US
Vendor:   Bestbuy
LABEL:   SONIC_THE_HEDGEHOG_2
OPD:   BD_60f28095aed1
-----
Code:
Title:    Heat
LABEL:    HEAT
OPD:    BD_2858ade72de8
-----
Code:
Title:    Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Vendor:    Amazon.com (US)
LABEL:    SONIC_THE_HEDGEHOG_2
OPD:    BD_61cfc0e92cdb
-----

All 3 added.

donaf, just put "Amazon" for your Vendor.

".com" is not needed and "US" is picked up from the Country of Release you submitted.

Code:
LABEL:    INCEPTION
OPD:    BD_df8884bfebb1
-----
Title:    Doom
LABEL:    DOOM
OPD:    BD_6181b8e1b234
-----

Doom added and Inception updated.

BTW, I found an obscure bug in the scanner that I can reproduce. I'll try to fix it at some point when I get time.

Load the scanner set to ISO mode with an ISO in your last used folder
Scan the ISO
Switch to Disc mode
Scan the disc

It'll come up and tell you there's no discs to scan which is wrong. Hit the scan button again and it'll work so there's a work around at least for now. I'm sure some flags aren't getting reset while switching modes in the scanner so I'll try to find out what's going on there.

Thanks for letting us know, so we're not surprised if it comes up and know how to address it.

****** All new titles will appear after tonight's List refresh.

T

The bug appears to be a glitch in the matrix that no amount of code I add will be able to fix. It's far more obscure than I realized. Essentially it comes down to the fact that I often shutoff my external drive's power and leave AnyDVD open. Sometimes AnyDVD no longer sees the drive and I have to restart it. In some cases, such as this weird scenario, it sees the drive, interacts with it, etc but when I ask it to create the log it gets a little out of sync. I can't repro this consistently and is not really a scanner issue. It's not really an AnyDVD issue, either which makes it one of those "um yea, that sucks" scenarios. I have a new version that does one additional thing when enabling disc mode from ISO mode but in my testing it didn't make any difference so I'm not going to release it. It's cleaner code but nothing to worry about releasing right now. So yea...

@vmax5000 has submitted the following new title to the List:

Code:
Title:   Downton Abby: A New Era
CoR:   CAN Canada
Vendor:   Amazon
LABEL:   DOWNTON_ABBEY_A_NEW_ERA
OPD:   BD_ce67c1ed13f0
-----

The bug appears to be a glitch in the matrix that no amount of code I add will be able to fix....

Ouch!

Hate when that happens!

Sounds like a Scanner scenario that is not likely to happen a lot across the board, so that's good.

... it comes down to the fact that I often shutoff my external drive's power and leave AnyDVD open.

I do this all the time because often at the end of the computing day, I shut down all monitors and optical drives (not the computer though 'cause I need the server).

Especially right now when Con Ed (electric company) keeps asking we conserve electricity because of the heat wave - lol.

Anyway, even before the wave, I do this more often than not, and fortunately have not had any adverse effects crop up in AnyDVD from it at all - so far.

It's cleaner code but nothing to worry about releasing right now. So yea...

Sounds good.

T

Jurassic world dominion got a release date finally for next week. So you can expect to see a bunch of those coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Understood. Thanks @testiles. I don't do this too often, so I appreciate your help to ensure I'm doing this correctly. Have a great day! (y)

I see the week's new releases are coming in....

All 3 added.

donaf, just put "Amazon" for your Vendor.

".com" is not needed and "US" is picked up from the Country of Release you submitted.

Doom added and Inception updated.

Thanks for letting us know, so we're not surprised if it comes up and know how to address it.

****** All new titles will appear after tonight's List refresh.

T

Jurassic world dominion got a release date finally for next week. So you can expect to see a bunch of those coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Sweet!

Thanks for the heads-up, SamuriHL.

Understood. Thanks @testiles. I don't do this too often, so I appreciate your help to ensure I'm doing this correctly. Have a great day! (y)

We appreciate you. :)

You have a great day too!

T

Sweet!

Thanks for the heads-up, SamuriHL.

Talk about last minute, though. It was just announced yesterday. LOL I got the notification from Best Buy and then I saw the usual news sites reporting it shortly after. I've never seen that happen before. Usually release dates are known weeks in advance. All good, we should have them soon.

Talk about last minute, though. It was just announced yesterday. LOL I got the notification from Best Buy and then I saw the usual news sites reporting it shortly after. I've never seen that happen before. Usually release dates are known weeks in advance. All good, we should have them soon.

Yes, extremely unusual!

I hadn't heard, so glad you gave a shout-out on that.

It's great news - the sooner the better - so I'm not mad about the shortened lead-time - lol.

T

Yes, extremely unusual!

I hadn't heard, so glad you gave a shout-out on that.

It's great news - the sooner the better - so I'm not mad about the shortened lead-time - lol.

Fair enough. LOL Although you might be once you see it. This was not my favorite in the series, that's for sure. I'm only getting it to round out my collection.

Code:
Title:    A Fistful of Dollars
Vendor:    Kino Lorber
LABEL:    A_FISTFUL_OF_DOLLARS
OPD:    BD_86075a81b12b
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
j3w2p9La/ue2Utx+5aeHy+xxkc6HWKIAiMU5T38UCcweSnztAIagw1vMZehrvPo43rFJIgmhUM9Tq14MT3JzJsUbe5LG1+3ZCGpr3Kk0sM640bFyJWgzEoN2XmfQt+61Qd/wUqkTtKBaS42Ofpa7yp/IAMxOJZWgGdi9crWbDp2q5JqmjVrap9WM80UmHmDDUjhtHhJuhkfQrOOlBuUepRYOsZRDnVgm1yI2q+JwkuPuAzlQAFFGN1WpxfE8Wf8sHBFzZTxRRu8JL+YQhItHUZtXIyWvshGUjVnP04pBwk9BQIgCM82RN6fhnpzqq7yN7In6LVjoTCJ74p7yZJJTewpyZrdkN5aVBypI02IQbRCCEuM3BpSfAZTyOn1IW+3b
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    For a Few Dollars More
LABEL:    FOR_A_FEW_DOLLARS_MORE
OPD:    BD_722b15051791
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
j3w2p9La/ue2Utx+5aeHy+xxkc6HWKIAiMU5T38UCcw3Mb3d0oPsoveXv8T1sRF94tiYhPlWKzSoq8wbsxT0LBM0aiU3ZrsnrQGSGy3eGDuivJRr3LaP3lZgBSlZw9BFD09MVJ6QKrO3JKiiKWRP2z/YXlJ6de4ecgHbHmi6bjTKeT74VjDnNOEROzMoDrY+raOXpTVJ4dtoAPaTlgCCTlV8VcFNfmaRBfoGeRNTZmX7fiJ2rusGF1l6G/VZ4aesf0T2Huw2wPUkhIJYwZl7FGQVL/2x76Bb+B9Of1YgOXnnrvzGPXudf+YfNlfVO0xBFsVvj9fKvyOZB0nSPGMispw+SgE8HIBKGD3QI8mNqP2lJB7qfMnmQMl2dT02/yVGt8FdzVfoY96wak+AG+Sc3Q==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    A Fistful of Dollars
LABEL:    A_FISTFUL_OF_DOLLARS
OPD:    BD_86075a81b12b
-----
Code:
Title:    For a Few Dollars More
LABEL:    FOR_A_FEW_DOLLARS_MORE
OPD:    BD_722b15051791
-----

Welcome, mattias.online!

Both added and you'll see them on the List after its next refresh.

Not sure if the second title was an afterthought once the first was posted, but if possible bundle all your titles into a single report.

In case you're not aware, you can (and should) Scan all the titles you want to report on in the Scanner and once you've done them all, hit the Prepare Forum Post button to create a report.

One report is generated including all titles, pasted to one post.

I process the single report -- and all your titles are taken care of in one fell swoop! :=)

This was not my favorite in the series, that's for sure. I'm only getting it to round out my collection.

I remember you saying that.

Glad it's coming out on disc now so I can render my own verdict.... ;)

T

I remember you saying that.

Glad it's coming out on disc now so I can render my own verdict.... ;)

I'll be curious to see how you feel after next week. LOL What I'm REALLY waiting for is Topgun Maverick. I've only seen it once in the theater so far and REALLY want to get that one home on my system. Still no release date for that one although I had seen rumors about a September release. SIGH

What I'm REALLY waiting for is Topgun Maverick.

Dominion's release is great but there's no doubt the number one movie I'm waiting to be released on disc is Top Gun Maverick -- having not seen it yet at all.

Or fortunately even heard any details about (other than Cruise did a bang-up job with this movie).

And that's how I want it to remain, so when I see it it's all brand new and (hopefully) mind-blowing...

Rooting for September to be the month -- if not earlier. :D

T

Back