• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ playback is possible on Sony BDS 300 standalone player

Status
Not open for further replies.
those pictures are from this morning

burning robo cop again while taking shots withmy iPhone
and again Nero should let u no when the image is a mastered image,
remember vts files had to have complete file structure to get DVD - rom
remember!

That has nothing to do with this at all, the method you use to burn back to disc is standard NERO, what we asked was how do you make the ISO file in the first place

Nero prompts u to do a straigth burn of the ISO if all files are of a bd-rom

nature, I can always tell. When its burning right Nero does something before it starts to % count.
it surches for a file?

I have no idea what you mean by 'nature'. why won't you just state how you make the ISO file. Why do you keep avoiding the question and going on about Nero burning it back to disc. Nero burns back the ISO we all understand that, but how do you make the ISO file

Please stop taliking in a way nobody understands. Could you just say what is your trick? If you tell me and it works I will be very thankful and have lots of respect for you because then the thing you found ist really something important.

Here is a another clip of the regions i was talking

NATURE WAS A TYPE O,
u guys should get it after this.

Attachments

• P11.jpg
    P11.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 20
did you get burning a cdr-rom disc?

:confused: How can it have 8 regions if there are only 3 in Blu ray? Yes I know you burn a BD image from the harddrive, but where is the difference?I did it the same way you did showed in the pictures. Really no difference
did you get burning cdr-rom disc?
or you got burning a data mode type 1 disc this is important to..

I don't understand how that pic is supposed to make us 'get it' Blu-ray only has 3 regions. What I don't get is why you won't post how you make the ISO files. It's a really easy question to understand.
And yes I get the CD-ROM mode when it burns the ISO, but that still doesn't burn it as a BD-ROM disc as the information flag for a BD-ROM is in a NON writable part of the disc

Why is it so difficult to just state how it's done.

Open 'this program'
Do step 1
do step 2
set this to this
etc

Sorry I don't get it either.

I do not really know what you do with this CD-ROM stuff?! I mean we are talking about BD-ROM?! Come on explain us how you did it. I understand you, you have put much time in this but come on share it. Do it like Adbear likes it give us a guide Step 1 step 2.....

the CD-rom reference is about when it burns the ISO file back to disc in Nero it states '2 - CD-ROM Mode 1' but that's pretty standard when burning a disc ISO back to disc

BD+ backup

step.1 anydvd running ofcourse.
step.2 dvd decrypter, wont work without anydvd running unlike its conterpart imageburn.
step.3extract image to desternation
step 4. nero burning rom
step.5 in nero burning rom drag and drop the iso it promps to do a direct image, burn select ok, if its bd-re disc select click do not fililaze, and burn
just before its burn the colum that counts the % on bar 1-100. flashes in green, and the starts a nomal count..
in an hour and a half u should have it..
if it were straight disc it would say burning dvd-rom data this is what ive have experenced,but it changes when u use an actual iso.

could you clarify step 5 as it doesn't make sense.
I'll have to try this tomorrow as my drive is at work, but I wasn't aware that DVD Decrypter worked with Blu-ray and therefore have never tried it

Last edited:
So you use DVD decryptor to make your image or how do I have to understand it?

even regulars bd-r copys are seen

as bd-rom discs by the standalone payer and the standalone in stores.
so i believe its a combernation of iso and burning & firmware..

I don't understand what this means 'if its bd-re disc select click do not fililaze' as fililaze isn't a word

Ok I am going to try this. So all I have to do is to run AnyDVD creat an image with dvd decrypter and burn this image back to a BD-R with nero with the settings shown in the pictures. I give it a try.

By finalize I think he means "close" the disc....

step 5

could you clarify step 5 as it doesn't make sense.
I'll have to try this tomorrow as my drive is at work, but I wasn't aware that DVD Decrypter worked with Blu-ray and therefore have never tried it

open nero burningrom select (udf)bluray, select new, screen pops up,
drag and drop iso from right side of page into the far left under the title name of movie their is a disc icon release ISO there it prompts u to do a straight burn if the ISO, select yes a new screen or page in nero pops up
and promps u to burn select burn and that it...

So the same as if you just 'open' the image file from disc then, but I don't understand the comment about BD-RE's

bd-re are re-writeable

if you finalize you canotrewrite thats all,
u must create the iso from the orignal.
follow the drag and drop steps it the only way to burn right as the prompt feals like nero deffult somehow.

All the prompt is doing is changing from a Blu-ray data disc to using the Burn ISO option so there should be no difference as all it's doing is burning the ISO, when you burn an ISO all the required information for the format of the disc is contained in the ISO file itself and nothing else is added by NERO, thats why we all kept asking how you'd made the ISO in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back