• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ playback is possible on Sony BDS 300 standalone player

Status
Not open for further replies.
THATS WORKS WITH BD+ IS 3.20
New for 3.20
* Improves BD-Java compatibility to enhance interactivity with some BD-ROMs.
* Compatibility with the newly released BD-R/RE format (BDMV

so your saying that your BD+ copies works with 3.20 firmware?

YES YES BD+ WORKS WITH 3.20 sony bds-300

If you down loaded it thats great dont delete it save it
because i cant find it anyware, the stanalone players seems to downupdate.
I testing the update for the pan- on the panasonic dmp-bd30 it updates the same firmware over & over every time i place the cd in the drive...

If you down loaded it thats great dont delete it save it
because i cant find it anyware, the stanalone players seems to downupdate.
I testing the update for the pan- on the panasonic dmp-bd30 it updates the same firmware over & over every time i place the cd in the drive...

Can you make an ISO of that copied BD+ disc and upload it to some torrent tracker?

some say its not the iso alone..

are you saying that your sony bds-300 has 3.20 their is a way to check,
and the average smallest bd+ movie is about 20 Gig iso
check out the intire

Changelog

New for 3.70

New for 3.30

New for 3.20
* Compatibility with the newly released BD-R/RE format (BDMV).

New for 2.60
* Improves BD-Java compatibility to enhance interactivity with some BD-ROMs

this is how you check your firmware.

Check Current Firmware Version
Power on the television and make sure it is tuned to the inputs to which the BDP-S300 player is connected.
Power on the BDP-S300 Blu-ray Disc™ player.
If the player starts to play a disc, press the "STOP" button and wait until the blue Sony Blu-ray Disc screen is displayed on the television before proceeding.
On the remote control (RMT-B101A), press the SYSTEM MENU button.
At the "System Menu" screen, use the arrow keys on the remote control to highlight "Setup" and then press the ENTER button.
At the "Setup" screen, use the arrow keys on the remote control to highlight "Video Setup" and then press the ENTER button.
Use the arrow keys on the remote control to highlight "TV Type" and then press the ENTER button.
On the remote control, press "BLUE" button.
The firmware version currently installed on the BDP-S300 will be listed on the television screen. If the version number is 3.70 or higher, it is not necessary to install this firmware update manix..

I don´t even have the BDS-300, but others have and can test it, if you make another disc the same way as before BUT instead of writing the files to the disc you make an ISO on you harddrive, and then upload it to some torrent tracker

all my bd+ copys are in iso form,

as well as none bd+ iso's stored on 2-T bytes of storrage space..
I need some one with the same firmware version to first confirm the method does not work..
someone with 3.20 then i will think about uploading to a torrent

as well as none bd+ iso's stored on 2-T bytes of storrage space..
I need some one with the same firmware version to first confirm the method does not work..
someone with 3.20 then i will think about uploading to a torrent

It should work if your ISO`s are already made the "the speciall way you say you make them"

the guy ekrones has the 3.20 and is ready to try one of your ISO`s if you upload it to a tracker, I would suggest robocop

Last edited:
Can you make an ISO of that copied BD+ disc and upload it to some torrent tracker?

No. That's not happening, and we don't condone pirating nor contributing to pirated material here. If I see anyone making that kind of request again, I will start issuing bans--or even if someone publically admits to doing it here in the forums, I will start issuing bans.

Consider this a warning

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=51369&postcount=3
and read fully

:policeman::policeman::policeman:

Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back