• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ playback is possible on Sony BDS 300 standalone player

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2 of us have tried this method and neither of us get it to work, so like I've said before it's a quirk on your particular player. As we are unable to replicate it it is totally useless. Please don't start going on about 'We must be burning the ISO wrong' etc we've followed your instructions and it doesn't work

Adbear and doncarlos! have you tried manixx ISO discs on the BDS300?

It`s not possible to downconvert the firmware on the PS3, but what about the BDS300 ?

Last edited:
Only two beings are able to crack BD+: God and James! :bowdown:

Last edited:
so it's not possible to play bd+ protected discs in the s300 player? i'm thinking about to buy an blu-ray player, but i don't know if i should buy the s300 or a ps3.. both cost the same, but with the s300 you get 8 blu-ray movies for free...

so it's not possible to play bd+ protected discs in the s300 player? i'm thinking about to buy an blu-ray player, but i don't know if i should buy the s300 or a ps3.. both cost the same, but with the s300 you get 8 blu-ray movies for free...

If I were you, and I'm obviously not, I would be the S300. I've read some reviews that say that the PS3 isn't the optimal player for movies on it. And you mentioned the 8 free movies. That's a good deal there.

thanks for your statement..

does anybody know if i can play my splitted blu-ray movies (without bd+) on dvd+r dl and dvd-r single layer on the s300 without problems? it plays fine on a ps3 from a friend. if the s300 can do that i will buy it..

incorrect incorrect , ANOTHER STANALONE PLAYER CONFORMATION ON BD+ PLAYBACK

Just came from best buy gentlemen, and confirmation on playback and none plackback, here's what i tried 3 bd+ movies sunshine, the simpsons and die hard 1,
here is the list standalone players,samsung player the disc did not load,
on the BDS-300 did not work sony 500 as well did not work the last brand did work to my suprise gettlemen these were the brands they had on hand
lastly the PANASONIC DMP-BD10-AK FOR $429 PLAYED BLURAY BD PLUS COPYS BEAUTIFULL I REPEAT IM REALLY EXCITED NOW iM EVEN WILLING TO MAIL A DISC BD+ THAT IS :clap:
i WOULD ASSUME THE PLAYERS ARE FOR THE PUBLIC VIEWING AT BEST BUY,
MUST BE UPDATE FIRMWARE, iM REALLY MIGHT JUST BUY THIS PLAYER THIS WEEKEND TO PROVE A POINT ..
THATS HOW SERIOUS I AM...

The Standalones On Display Must Be Upgraded

Dont No About Out The Box My Bds-300 Plays Them All And I Never Upgrade,
Going Back To Adbear Statement On Iso's Even My Pc Nero Cd Info Tool
See My Copys As Bd-rom, So Im Complete Baffiled, On The Ps3
Not The Same So Iguess Its All In The Firmware This Will Be An Ongoing Topic,
I Cant Take U-tube To Bestbuy So I Will Have To Buy This Panasonic This Weekend For My Room,& Gave The Bds-300 To My Kids...

This Time I Wont Even Argue

I Will Wait Untill This Weekend To Prove My Point..
Fyi You Should Of Seen The Best Buy Employe Lol...
Shock To Even To See A No Quality Differance..
Far Less Him Knowing About Bd+++
Hopefully With U Guys Help We Canfigure This 1 Out.. Right..yea.

Another Oberservation Today

:agree:RIGHT NOW I AM RUNNING IMAGBURN ON A FEW BD+ COPYS DISCS WHAT I SEE IS THAT RIGHT NOW I HAVE A COPY OF MR BROOKS WITH ANDY DVD RUNNING, THE DISC IS A COPY& BD-R PLUS DISC READ:D
BD-R PROFILE IS THE PROFILE WHEN I SWITCH ANYDVD OFF THE PROFILE IMAGE BD-R CHANGES TO A BD ROM-PROFILE AND THIS IS THE WAY MY DRIVE IS READING THE DISC..
THIS MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE ISO.

Attachments

• COPY OF  BD-ROM PROFILE ON A BD-R DISC.jpg
    COPY OF BD-ROM PROFILE ON A BD-R DISC.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 35
HERE IS A ORIGNAL bd-ROM WITH A BD-R PROFILE..

Which Sounds Unreal To Me But That What Andvdhd Does..
So The Disc Can Be Read...

Attachments

• ORIGNAL BD-ROM WITH A BD-R PROFILE.jpg
    ORIGNAL BD-ROM WITH A BD-R PROFILE.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 41
Well I know I'm not wasting any more time on it, for something to be valid it has to work for more than 1 person, and this doesn't appear to, it only appears to work for you. I'm sure others would have reported if following your instructions worked for them.
And again, why can't you append your previous posts when yours is the last one on the thread, rather than making post after post after post

manix, why would post such a misleading nonsense.You method does not work at all.I bet , you dont even know,how Blu Ray disc look like.
Mods should delete this thread, unless Slysoft can not crack BD+ protection and purposely trying to tell us( using manix ), that we can play it . Shame.

Would be interesting to know how long it will take until SlySoft offers BD+ support. It's really a great pity that they don't put out an official statement whether it will be a long period or not or to give us at least an approximate date ...

manix, why would post such a misleading nonsense.You method does not work at all.I bet , you dont even know,how Blu Ray disc look like.
Mods should delete this thread, unless Slysoft can not crack BD+ protection and purposely trying to tell us( using manix ), that we can play it . Shame.

Mods here will do what they please; and the next time you want to tell us what we should do, think twice. :policeman:

I have no proof one way or the other that what this person is posting is valid (probably not, but . . .). If James or peer comes in here and posts that manixx is posting complete nonsense, then I will lock this thread.

Mods here will do what they please; and the next time you want to tell us what we should do, think twice. :policeman:

I have no proof one way or the other that what this person is posting is valid (probably not, but . . .). If James or peer comes in here and posts that manixx is posting complete nonsense, then I will lock this thread.

I dont have to think twice to tell, that only reason you dont have a proof, because you did not look for one.
No need to threaten me because of constructive criticism.I've been a legitimate customer of Slysoft longer that you've been a moderator.
I know anything there is to know about burning BD-R's and I have a proof of what manix is posting nothing more than a hoax.

I dont have to think twice to tell, that only reason you dont have a proof, because you did not look for one.
No need to threaten me because of constructive criticism.I've been a legitimate customer of Slysoft longer that you've been a moderator.

Apparently the warning was not enough. You have been banned for a week. I recommend you take that time to familiarize yourself with the forum rules:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=51369

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Should you return and continue to be disrespectful (or try to order moderators around), I will ban you permanently. :policeman:

Last edited:
What Manixx is posting won't have much relevance, even if it is true, forever. You can bet firmware updates will patch that loophole, should it exist.

Last edited:
So manixx, are you gonna U-tube a Best Buy visit? make sure you get the employes reaction

The Firmware Update For The Bds-300

THATS WORKS WITH BD+ IS 3.20
New for 3.20
* Improves BD-Java compatibility to enhance interactivity with some BD-ROMs.
* Compatibility with the newly released BD-R/RE format (BDMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back