• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ playback is possible on Sony BDS 300 standalone player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I do the ISO with DVD decryptor right now.... Lets see what comes out. By the way I think I did ask you that already on which players did you get your discs to work?

Last edited:
so are you guys trying it

All the prompt is doing is changing from a Blu-ray data disc to using the Burn ISO option so there should be no difference as all it's doing is burning the ISO, when you burn an ISO all the required information for the format of the disc is contained in the ISO file itself and nothing else is added by NERO, thats why we all kept asking how you'd made the ISO in the first place

i await you guys progress., but note i also did it with imageburn lastnight and it 2 worked so please just folowl the procedure i need to know if this works as it works for me..

are you selecting yes when it prompts

and did you do it like this before? mr.

I am aware of what the iso contains to somdegree..

but remember u said their was no other way..hum...

I've used Imgburn to make ISO's and they never work. Or are you referring to using Imgburn to write the discs? And I seriously doubt it's to do with telling it to make a Blu-ray UDF disc then switching to ISO as like I've said before it's the information in the ISO that tells it what to burn to the disc. If you understand how ISO's are written to discs you'd understand that. The whole point of an ISO is that everything is inside the ISO file, all the file structure etc that gets written to disc thats why when it switches to the ISO mode you don't have any options except whether to finalize the disc or not

Last edited:
i no that

but like i said when i extract the image with image burn it to works also,
so its a combernation of firmware,nero,iso..

what about the filters in imageburn

it alows you to uterlize anydvd in someform as well..

You're not seeming to understand how ISO's work, it has nothing to do with what you use to write it back to disc, it's all to do with how you MAKE the ISO. which is what we've been asking you for the past month. Many people have been using Imgburn to make ISO' with Anydvd HD running, and they get ISO files that are in the correct format, but when burnt to disc don't work if they have BD+. I can only thin it's either DVD Decrypter (which doesn't see BD discs but see them as an unknown format) or it's your player

Sorry to ask you that again, but did you manage to get one of your backups to work on other players than the BDS 300 and the Sony 500?

3 total players

2 bds-300, and 1 bds-500 all sony
did not get to test the rest ..

Ok I created the ISO. I can't burn it to a BD-R now, because I don't have an empty one. I have to buy one tomorrow. I tried the way in Nero and all happens the way manixx says. Before I burn it tomorrow I just have a last question. When I try to burn it back to a BD-R I can't select which UDF it should use. Does DVD Decrypter know UDF 2.5?

if I were u guys and just braught Bes-300 and upgrade

and this works for some of u I would return before a months up,
get a replacement

will anyone burn in the next few hours to confirm

After creating the ISO u do not have to re select udf before final burn
only when selecting nero rom profile or burning direction before drag and drop..

No results?

come on, u mean to say no1 has blanks bd-r's at home.
wow impressive..

yes all the format info is included on the disc..

All the prompt is doing is changing from a Blu-ray data disc to using the Burn ISO option so there should be no difference as all it's doing is burning the ISO, when you burn an ISO all the required information for the format of the disc is contained in the ISO file itself and nothing else is added by NERO, thats why we all kept asking how you'd made the ISO in the first place
but ive tried many ways different combernations and this was the best way
to get the same results,
lets just say its works for you, so all that water mark issues does not apply,
we seem to be stock on quoting without trying.. not good for selfexeprence..
are you telling me adbear all your regular copys are not seen as a bd-rom disc,strange, 1this tell me that u guys are not including all neccerary folders within the iso, now its understood still no results I could have burned 5 bd-+'s by now..

adbear

it does matter.i bet your bdr-discs copys are udf_blur-ay format disc instead of a rom-disc format,
remember a few years ago try to extract an image from a copyright flim,
you would get halfway and the disc copy right would kick you off or get a corupted copy now anydvd stops that as we all know,but nero thinks it got the ok this time around.
adbear a direct question to you?
do you have a ps3? did you get the red screen like on on my videos, you still did not answer that question.

Yes I get the red screen on a PS3, maybe you should give people time to answer rather than putting post after post after post.
BD discs don't contain 'watermarks' yet it hasn't been implemented. I think before you make statements about how Blu-ray discs are made you need to read up on it properly and understand how the structures are built.
I have now tried your method and still no joy for me, disc is still seen as a BD-RE not a BD-ROM.
When making an exact ISO from an original disc you have no choice but to have all the folders etc. That's what making an ISO is all about it's an exact copy of the original, or in this case exact copy but with AACS removed. If you understood how ISO's are made you'd realize this, so stop saying we haven't got all the 'correct' folders in the ISO. We have!
Even if I make an exact Disc to disc copy without AnyDVD HD running they are still not seen as BD-ROM. I'll say it again The BD-ROM marker is in a NON Writable part of the disc. The only thing I can think is that somehow your ISO's are being made as DVD-ROM's and thats confusing the firmware on your player

why would this only be possible for me?

I will u-tube my regular bd-r/ rom-copys.
how is this possible manixx?
is that your only theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back