• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ playback is possible on Sony BDS 300 standalone player

Status
Not open for further replies.
manixx!

A direct question to you

What firmware do your BDS300 have?

He also implies in an earlier post that he doesn't need the BDSVM folder (although it's difficult to tell as his sentences make no sense) to play on his player which is not so otherwise the film would just play corrupt.
There is no 'secret' way to make an ISO which will put the ROM mark on a Blu-ray disc from what I've read it's hard encoded onto a part of the disc that you can't write to

We've asked numerous times what firmware and how he does it but he never answers

If he found a secret way to make ISOs it should work on his PS3 also, he has probably never updated the firmware in his BDS300, and thats the reason it works

That is what I am taliking about. And perhaps that is the reason why he is not telling us what he does with his backups. We all asked him which firmware his player has or what he does but no answer. That is strange. So either he is lucky and his player has lots of "usefull" bugs in it or he is faking the result.

But I think it is not ok to come here say oh I found a way to get my BD+ backups to work, start many threads about the same topic and don't tell us what he eactly does. He should say what he does and say what firmware his player has. Otherwise he should not bore us with his youtube videos. Nobody learns something from that an that what this forum is for.

(That is my personal view. The moderators or other people may think different about that.)

There is no 'secret' way to make an ISO which will put the ROM mark on a Blu-ray disc from what I've read it's hard encoded onto a part of the disc that you can't write to

I read the same about the ROM-Mark :agree:

I know there can't be a secret way to make ISOs, but he believes that not me...

PowerDVD plays BD+ backup copys, (without AnyDVD loaded) so why should not the BDS300 be able to play this to, if you update the firmware of the BDS300 to the latest it will not play them anymore, it`s that simple! maybe even the PS3 can play those with an old firmware? but as far as I know you can`t downgrade the firmware on the PS3, or can you???

my bdp300 out of the box didn't play bd+ backups at all, it just sat there on the loading screen forever (sorru didn't check the FW, but I know it wasn't the latest); when I updated to the latest FW, the same disc loaded fine, extras played without an issue, the main stream was bd+, although the stream played it went from corrupt to clear, corrupt to clear (normal)
..so it's probably a specific FW that he's got

and no, no downgrading allowed (yet)

i WANT TO SEND SOM PICTURES OF NERO

RE-CREATING THE bd-ROM..
THE FIRMWARE IS THE 1 THAT THE SONY BDS 300 CAME WITH NO THE SUGGESTED UPGRADE..
CAN ANYONE OF YOU E-MAIL ME SO I CAN SEND YOU GETLEMEN CLIPS OF NERO DOING ITS THING..

Attachments

• 2P.jpg
    2P.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 23
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 21
Not sure what thats supposed to show, Thats the usual thing Nero shows when burning a disc, and mine still come out as BD-r or BD-RE's. As stated before the ROM mark on a disc is in a NON writable area of the disc

More Attach Bd+

SOME OF YOU ARE STARTING TO BELIEVE..
SO I MUST HAVE BURNT A LOT OF BD -DISCS IN THIS TRIAL, U WOULD THINK
LOTS OF DOUGHT EVEN DOE I KEEP GIVING AWAY PEACE BY PEACE OF WHAT STEPS, EVEN DOE SOME OF THE STEPS SEEM STRANGE TO U ALL
YES AGAIN THE STANDALONE PLAYER SEE'S THE DISC AS A BD-ROM SAY WHAT YOU WIIL ABOUT IT BEING FAKE i REALLY DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE
ON VIDEOS.
MY PROGRESS COME"S FROM MY WORK & MY WASTED CASH ON BD-R BLANK DISCS. LOOK AT THE CLIPS..
MANIXX73@HOTMAIL.COM..

Attachments

• P8.jpg
    P8.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 25
  • P7.jpg
    P7.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 21
Tis Is What The Folder After Burning The Iso

Should Look Like Must Have Included In It..

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 23
So lets get this straight: People have asked you numerous times to give them a step-by-step explanation of what and how you are doing it but you refuse, instead posting completely useless screenshots and videos.
Since we are already in the land of fairytales would you mind posting a few videos of your last trip to Mars?
Either give them something that will actually help or stop this nonsense please.
And if you don't have time to waste then please stop wasting ours.

No no he gave some information we wanted. The firmware is the one which came with the standalone that is something. The pictures show that he burns the BDSVM the SLY the BDMV and the Certificate folder. Then he shows how he configures Nero.

I don't understand the one picture were he points with his finger on the screen there I don't know what this has to say.Could you please explain what this shows you?

But sorry I did the same things and for me it did not work even in the Sony BDS 300.

Do you do something else?

Last edited:
thank u doncarlos

finally every one is quick to jump to conclusion,
pay attention to the details..
manixx

What does it mean pay attention to the details? Ok you point with your finger on CD-ROM Mode?! What does this mean? I do not understand!? :confused::confused:

I want some of the credit for this when everyone gets this.

its just like burning a DVD rom in a DVD-r disc
and it plays back as a romdisc true or false?
I have to go to work tex u guys later.

All it's showing is that the discs are made exactly the same way as the rest of us are making them, basically a disc to disc copy with Anydvd running, so a disc with the AACS removed, yet his is still the only one that plays the films. So nothing special about how he's making them, just that either his player has a corrupt firmware or the vids are fakes, otherwise others would be reporting success as well. There are no special details to take note of. I don't understand your desire to try and make out that other people can't see whats in the screens. The screens you've posted are nothing out of the unusual for writing to disc in Nero

Sorry I don't understand.

Perhaps anybody else knows what he means? Or perhaps you will explain it in more details when you return...

All these images are showing is him burning an ISO file back to a disc, but nothing on how he makes the ISO so still no information about how his ISO's are supposedly different to everyone elses. As the ISO file contains all the relevant track etc information then just showing pics of Nero burning it back to disc is about as useful as not showing any pics at all

It was not a straight burn

it was from the ISO , its already contains all those folders
and guess what it is also region free 8 regions to be exact.

there are only 3 regions on Blu-ray, so how do you make the ISO?

:confused: How can it have 8 regions if there are only 3 in Blu ray? Yes I know you burn a BD image from the harddrive, but where is the difference?I did it the same way you did showed in the pictures. Really no difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back