• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

v1.1.3.0 Serious Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind waiting for an update to address the AP DRM issues, but I really expected this to eventually happen since day one. There are no guarantees that there will always be a workaround for these things. Not trying to be a downer. That's just the reality of the situation.
Please do not underestimate our developers, we have faced worse issues than this and overcome them.

I downloaded 1.1.3.0 - having the issue of low rez only option and no audio/subtitles available in drop down. I tried to reinstall 1.1.2.0 over 1.1.3.0. When I try to DL anything, it says unable to get AZ DRM license when I try to use it. So I uninstalled 1.1.2.0 (kept registration info) and reinstalled 1.1.2.0 - same result - unable to get DRM license for AZ.

I know I didn't upload a log. Was wondering if anyone else tried 1.1.3.0, and tried to go back to 1.1.2.0 (English) and had this issue or was successful and what did you try to make it work?

I'm nervous to upload a log since I can't read what's in it. I'd like to be able to see what's being sent, before I send it. The log shows up in gobbly-goop for me.

Not angry or frustrated - love the product, love Redfox (Slysoft). Just asking is all. Can be told to wait for 1.1.3.1 is fine too.

thanks,

DB

I downloaded 1.1.3.0 - having the issue of low rez only option and no audio/subtitles available in drop down. I tried to reinstall 1.1.2.0 over 1.1.3.0. When I try to DL anything, it says unable to get AZ DRM license when I try to use it. So I uninstalled 1.1.2.0 (kept registration info) and reinstalled 1.1.2.0 - same result - unable to get DRM license for AZ.

I know I didn't upload a log. Was wondering if anyone else tried 1.1.3.0, and tried to go back to 1.1.2.0 (English) and had this issue or was successful and what did you try to make it work?

I'm nervous to upload a log since I can't read what's in it. I'd like to be able to see what's being sent, before I send it. The log shows up in gobbly-goop for me.

Not angry or frustrated - love the product, love Redfox (Slysoft). Just asking is all. Can be told to wait for 1.1.3.1 is fine too.

thanks,

DB
I don't think anyone is successfully downloading from Amazon Prime right now using AnyStream.

Excited to see this eventually corrected. I shall keep my eye on this thread in great anticipation. I too installed the 1.1.3.0 and have these same issues. I must admit that it was weird to see AP with things off a bit... lol. That stated, I know that they are temporary as you guys are amazing at what you do. I appreciate all your work in keeping these things well for us all. Thank you RedFox!

AMZ should work fine in 1130 with the exception that they placed a temporary cap on the quality level to SD while they're working on a solution.

There's a different issue with Netflix at the moment and a hotfix is being worked on right now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

AMZ should work fine in 1130 with the exception that they placed a temporary cap on the quality level to SD while they're working on a solution.

There's a different issue with Netflix at the moment and a hotfix is being worked on right now.

Nope, I can confirm that 1130 still does not download anything on Amz Prm. It is capped at SD resolution as intended, but audio and subtitles are empty, also the download button is grayed out and can not be selected. Devs acknowledged and are currently working on a hotfix.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
No It's still not working.
In US most of them has audio but other liberties like UK 90% of my tries have no any audio and unable to download.

Am I the only one on 1.1.2 (still) that can download something (not everything) in HD? I'm based in the US, no VPN.

Am I the only one on 1.1.2 (still) that can download something (not everything) in HD? I'm based in the US, no VPN.

Keep trying and you will encounter the DRM error. It was working for me all morning, but eventually I received the DRM error. It may work for you right now, but a few downloads from now you may be in the same boat as me.

and back to version 1.1.2.0. Version 1.1.3.0 cannot connect to Netflix.
(X86 version)
I have not checked the errors reported by other users.

I'm on 1.1.3.0.

Netflix works just fine for me. I'm downloading right now. It is well known by everyone, but Amazon is dead we have to wait for 1.1.3.1 for Amazon Prime downloads.

I've been reading several threads since this morning and the information seems to be all over the place. I know several people are experiencing different issues, with things working for some but not others. I'm more interested in Amazon, has there been any solid update on the time frame as far as fixing goes? I know Prospere mentioned the fix is on the way but others are saying it will probably take a long while and for now we can only get standard resolution. The chances of bringing 1080p back seem to be 50-50, am I wrong about this?

I'm patient and have no problem with waiting I just want to know (if possible) what the odds are for getting it running again in 1080p

I've been reading several threads since this morning and the information seems to be all over the place. I know several people are experiencing different issues, with things working for some but not others. I'm more interested in Amazon, has there been any solid update on the time frame as far as fixing goes? I know Prospere mentioned the fix is on the way but others are saying it will probably take a long while and for now we can only get standard resolution. The chances of bringing 1080p back seem to be 50-50, am I wrong about this?

I'm patient and have no problem with waiting I just want to know (if possible) what the odds are for getting it running again in 1080p

My suggestion is to listen to what the devs say, not the forum users. Latest input from the devs is that a fix is on the way and they are looking into a POTENTIAL HD resolution fix for Amazon Prime (no promises, but they are working on it). You should just wait patiently like the rest of us are doing.

My suggestion is to listen to what the devs say, not the forum users. Latest input from the devs is that a fix is on the way and they are looking into a POTENTIAL HD resolution fix for Amazon Prime (no promises, but they are working on it). You should just wait patiently like the rest of us are doing.

I feel like someone just crashed our pirate parade. I just bought AS three days ago. If HD isn't brought back on AP, I hope I'll be able to receive a partial refund. I don't have much need for Netflix and Disney+ downloading.

I have zero doubt it'll come back. It just might take a little while.

Meanwhile...on the news a couple of days ago...Jeff Bezos bought a new yacht the other day...hundred footer...

Reactions: DQ
This is an opportunity for Netflix to get ahead. If they offered streaming rentals and cable services (HBO, Showtime, Shudder, etc) I would drop Amazon in a heartbeat.

Or maybe some Roku platform.

After installing 1.1.3.0 this morning, and experiencing the errors mentioned,...I attempted to go back to the earlier version in order to DL. I tried AP, D+ and NF,.... and I kept getting a DRM error message, so I went back to 1.1.3.0 as we look forward to it being fixed. With that stated, a huge Thank you once again to RedFox... for all you do! :D I hope a solution presents itself, and that it is not too much trouble to fix.

This is an opportunity for Netflix to get ahead. If they offered streaming rentals and cable services (HBO, Showtime, Shudder, etc) I would drop Amazon in a heartbeat.

Or maybe some Roku platform.
NF has very similar restrictions. In fact there are fewer titles overall on NF and many nonNF originals are not available at 1080. Furthermore, NF has gone all in on original content and will almost certainly never offer third party channels. I think NF is mostly useless, to me their shows are mediocre at best and their movies are fairly awful.

Basically Amazon has only just begun to implement the same restrictions that NF has already had for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back