• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved] AS 1.1.5.0 - Downloadables Popup gone?

Yesterday was a completely different version.
I know but I thought 1.1.5.0 is based on this and the devs may have removed the popup behaviour (that I thought was happening) in this older version since you said it is a rewrite. And this would have been the explanation why it is not in 1.1.5.0.

RedFox 1, you must be confusing me with the OP per your last several replies to me. I'm just chiming in on this and yes, the other thread I linked to is dicussing the same exact thing, people wanting the same option that's currently available for Netflix, i.e. the "Downloadable videos" window reopening automatically after a given TV episode has been downloaded and you press "OK".

That being said, I've downloaded many TV series from AmazonPrime over many versions of AnyStream going back as far as AnyStream v1.0.9.0. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't ever recall it being a default behavior or option for AmazonPrime. I think I'd remember. Well, I'm turning 50 in 8 days. Maybe my memory is starting to go! :p
You are just a youngster, I am in my 80s. :)

Sorry about that Lowpro, I did mean to reply to the OP. But it was never available on Amazon, he just will not believe me.
It's all good, RedFox 1. Just making sure we're on the same page. And to DeepSpace. Yes, RedFox 1 used the term "rewrite" in another thread regarding a recent release. Redfox 1 never said anything about the option we're discussing here though. No specifics were mentioned. Has no bearing on what's being discussed here.

RedFox 1 used the term "rewrite" in another post regarding a recent release
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/version-1143.81336/#post-542523

Redfox 1 never said anything about the option we're discussing here though, so it has no bearing regardless.
I know but I thought 1.1.5.0 is based on this and the devs may have removed the popup behaviour (that I thought was happening) in this older version since you said it is a rewrite. And this would have been the explanation why it is not in 1.1.5.0.

Yea, I thought it was Netflix only. I also would love to see it for Amazon. Sorry for the late reply, was finally mowing the lawn now that we had some decent weather. In any case, mystery solved.

Yea, I thought it was Netflix only. I also would love to see it for Amazon. Sorry for the late reply, was finally mowing the lawn now that we had some decent weather. In any case, mystery solved.
Go and look on Amazon, I believe it would be pointless with Amazon, as you're still on that same page anyway after the download.

To each his own, but I prefer being the one that invokes the "Downloadable videos" window. I may not always want that window popping back up again after I've downloaded a given TV episode. As long as it's an option as it is for Netflix I don't mind. Options are never a bad thing.

On a related note. I do think it would be cool for an additional button to be added to AmazonPrime's "Download Completed" prompt. See the below mock-up.

download_completed_prompt.jpg

My preference is to see the above message each time. Since I have to close out of the above prompt anyway, why not add a "Downloadable videos" button as well. This could be offered when downloading something from AmazonPrime, irrespective of any "Settings" option. (y)

Last edited:
To each his own, but I prefer being the one that invokes the "Downloadable videos" window. I may not always want that window popping back up again after I've downloaded a given TV episode. As long as it's an option as it is for Netflix I don't mind. Options are never a bad thing.

On a related note. I do think it would be cool for an additional button to be added to AmazonPrime's "Download Completed" prompt. See the below mock-up.

View attachment 57751

My preference is to see the above message each time. Since I have to close out of the above prompt anyway, why not add a "Downloadable videos" button as well. This could be offered when downloading something from AmazonPrime, irrespective of any "Settings" option. (y)
All things people would like to see are taken very seriously by the developers and discussed, I am sure they will see your request and make a decision, either way, we thank you for your ideas.

Since I have to close out of the above prompt anyway, why not add a "Downloadable videos" button as well. This could be offered when downloading something from AmazonPrime, irrespective of any "Settings" option. (y)

First thing I did after my first download was to tick the "Don't show again" checkbox ...
The output folder is open anyway, the Downloadable Videos button is there anyway and overall one click is saved :D

First thing I did after my first download was to tick the "Don't show again" checkbox ...
The output folder is open anyway, the Downloadable Videos button is there anyway and overall one click is saved :D
Yes, this is true. I usually have the output folder open in File Explorer already. I also don't mind the extra click if I want to download another episode or the same thing again. For whatever reason I just like to see the "Download Completed" prompt. It gives me closure I guess. :p

Last edited:
I personally like having the download dialog open again after the download is complete when I click on the popup that tells me the previous download is complete. Makes it so much easier with series. The trick to that is that I had asked for the title that just completed to be added to the popup box so you know where you are. :) Prospere kindly added that feature.

I personally like having the download dialog open again after the download is complete when I click on the popup that tells me the previous download is complete. Makes it so much easier with series. The trick to that is that I had asked for the title that just completed to be added to the popup box so you know where you are. :) Prospere kindly added that feature.
If you're talking about the "Download Completed" box, yes. I love how the title bar shows the item just downloaded. I key off that every time when going to download the next episode. Great suggestion and excellent that it was implemented.

Last edited:
Yea that's exactly what I'm referring to. There were a few suggestions thrown around at the time but prospere kindly added that one for us and it's extremely useful IMO.

Back