• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved] AS 1.1.5.0 - Downloadables Popup gone?

I've downloaded many TV episodes via AmazomPrime and don't recall the "Downloadable videos" window ever opening back up automatically after a given download completes. I believe this is what the OP is requesting. There's a settings option called "Return to season upon episode download completion (Netflix)". The option only calls out "Netflix" though.

Last edited:
and I have made a screenshot of the end of movie popup.
It seems you still don't understand. I said AFTER I hit ok the popup should open again.

There's a settings option called "Return to season upon episode download completion (Netflix)".
Exactly this.
But I never knew this is an option, I thought this was happening automatically. So they removed it for Amz in this version since Redfox1 said it is a rewrite?

It seems you still don't understand. I said AFTER I hit ok the popup should open again.

Exactly this.
But I never knew this is an option, I thought this was happening automatically. So they removed it for Amz in this version since Redfox1 said it is a rewrite?
Where did I say it is a rewrite? I hope you meant in another thread or referencing another version because I never said that about this version, if I did Please show me.

This topic has been discussed before. See here. And to each his own, but I don't need the "Downloadable videos" window opening back up automatically after a given TV episode has downloaded and I choose "OK". If implemented, I certainly hope it's an option we can set as is the case for "Netflix".

Last edited:
Where did I say it is a rewrite? I hope you meant in another thread or referencing another version because I never said that about this version, if I did Please show me.
If have to look when I'm back at home. I don't kniw the specific thread anymore but it was today I think.

This topic has been discussed before. See here.
First of all what you are referring to only happened in Netflix, never happened on Amazon, second, that thread was about a completely different version.

This topic has been discussed before. See here. And to each his own, but I don't need the "Downloadable videos" window opening back up automatically after a given download completes. If implemented I certainly hope it's an option we can turn off and on as is the case with respects to "Netflix".
That thread was on May 26th. 3 versions ago. Please dont mix yourself up than you are already. Again, what you are reffering to only happened in Netflix.

This topic has been discussed before. See here.
Actually I have seen this thread lol. And now I know why I haven't seen this earlier: I stopped downloading from Amz since HD was gone.
I know Prospere said there it has low priority, but it is very annoying to reopen it every time. I don't want to get the autoscroll/ remember position anytime soon but at least the auto reopening was good.

If have to look when I'm back at home. I don't kniw the specific thread anymore but it was today I think.
Never said that today, don't worry, we all get a bit mixed up when there are so many new versions, you will get it right.

I strongly believe it was Amz too, forever till now.
I've never seen this happening for amazon, that's why the settings menu only has the option to enable this feature for Netflix. Either way, once they implement queue/batch downloads this will become useless

RedFox 1, you must be confusing me with the OP per your last several replies to me. I'm just chiming in on this and yes, the other thread I linked to is dicussing the same exact thing, people wanting the same option that's currently available for Netflix, i.e. the "Downloadable videos" window reopening automatically after a given TV episode has been downloaded and you press "OK".

That being said, I've downloaded many TV series from AmazonPrime over many versions of AnyStream going back as far as AnyStream v1.0.9.0. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't ever recall it being a default behavior or option for AmazonPrime. I think I'd remember. Well, I'm turning 50 in 8 days. Maybe my memory is starting to go! :p

I just spoke to the developers, it never happened in Amazon, lets leave it at that for now OK?
Well when I think about it you may be right.
Possible explanation: I only used NF the past few weeks since HD was gone and just resumed Amz this week. So maybe, when it indeed was never a thing on Amz it was just that I got used to the NF behaviour and so I expectet it on Amz too. This way, I was confused and thought there is something wrong.

RedFox 1, you must be confusing me with the OP per your last several replies to me. I'm just chiming in on this and yes, the other thread I linked to is dicussing the same exact thing, people wanting the same option that's currently available for Netflix, i.e. the "Downloadable videos" window reopening automatically after a given TV episode has been downloaded and you press "OK".

That being said, I've downloaded many TV series from AmazonPrime over many versions of AnyStream going back as far as AnyStream v1.0.9.0. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't ever recall it being a default behavior or option for AmazonPrime. I think I'd remember. Well, I'm turning 50 in 8 days. Maybe my memory is starting to go! :p
Sorry about that Lowpro, I did mean to reply to the OP. But it was never available on Amazon, he just will not believe me.

Well when I think about it you may be right.
Possible explanation: I only used NF the past few weeks since HD was gone and just resumed Amz this week. So maybe, when it indeed was never a thing on Amz it was just that I got used to the NF behaviour and so I expectet it on Amz too. This way, I was confused and thought there is something wrong.
That's okay, but you really had me mixed up, that's why I was uploading all the wrong screenshots because I couldn't understand your issue, I was just trying to help.

Back