Version 1143

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by RedFox 1, Jun 4, 2021.

1. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I have just tested V1143, I can say without the shadow of a doubt, that the white page because Amazon didn't load is fixed. I can also say after testing that the slowdown in downloading some, movies is fixed. Other than successfully fixing the main issues, I cannot find any other issues. If you do however please post them with a logfile so the developers can take a look. Thank you for your patience.

2. HAMsmoke

HAMsmoke Well-Known Member

Is it my imagination? The downloads, in V1143, appear to be much faster on AP, even though I never experienced what I considered a "slowdown". Haven't tried Netflix or Disney yet.

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Its not your imagination, the whole program was rewritten, everything is better, faster and it works flawlessly. I have been testing it for hours.

4. SAF

SAF Well-Known Member

A MASSIVE improvement in downloading capability from 1.1.4.0, in my opinion. :dance:
    Downloads now stay flatlined at a consistent download rate throughout the download instead of being all over the place and stopping for long periods of time or stopping completely as they did in 1.1.4.0.

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  5. Scott Tedder

Scott Tedder Well-Known Member

Reached quota :)

Give me 1,000 quota please. Hahaha

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  6. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

The only issue I had was I was signed out of AZ. Re-signed in and all is good with this release.

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Yes, since they reworked the program, you have to sign in again and if check, Keep me signed In" it will. :X3:

8. DarkGeneral88

DarkGeneral88 Member

I am still having trouble downloading from NF. It will hang with no movement.

Attached Files:

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Can you share the name of the movie?

10. Scott Tedder

Scott Tedder Well-Known Member

I only started getting this message when I upgraded to this version. I waited a while and then it let me download one more episode and the next one gave me the same error message. And instead of waiting I started the download process a second time and it completed

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

So everything is good now right?

12. DarkGeneral88

DarkGeneral88 Member

kill the irishman

RedFox 1 likes this.