• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

saw 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
would u mind telling us how u did this sir? since u seem to be the only one out of 50 ppl that have tried to do that and have failed to this point.

I would also like to know what you used whatever the programs are!

I Used DVD X Rescue For Saw IV Unrated Here Is The Log File For The Back Up Copy!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_Saw_IV_Unrated.zip
    114.6 KB · Views: 13
I would also like to know what you used whatever the programs are!

This is the Anydvd forum.

Please note that any discussions involving third party decrypters will be moved to the Third Party Products forum.

OK! i just will not post any more, i will go on my mary way Thanks

I had no problem with what you posted. You used Anydvd. I was not replying to you.

I was making a general comment that any discussion involving the use of third party decrypters will be moved to third party products forum.

No need to get upset.

While I understand that title 25 may have a different subtitles, but this would not explain the actual difference in running length.
The actual running length of the 2 title sets are 8 minutes in difference.
I guess when the wife and I sit down to actually watch it this evening, we'll be able to tell the actual running time and find out once and for all if it is in fact simply a bogus title set or if we have been rooked into buying the unrated version...only to back up the theatrical version! lol...funny

While I understand that title 25 may have a different subtitles, but this would not explain the actual difference in running length.
The actual running length of the 2 title sets are 8 minutes in difference.
I guess when the wife and I sit down to actually watch it this evening, we'll be able to tell the actual running time and find out once and for all if it is in fact simply a bogus title set or if we have been rooked into buying the unrated version...only to back up the theatrical version! lol...funny
Give it an hour or so, it will be fixed. Remember this movie was just released today in the USA. :agree:

Saw IV

Thanks i used Nero cd-dvd speed and found that i had bad sectors. Thanks again.

Thanks i used Nero cd-dvd speed and found that i had bad sectors. Thanks again.

That test won't work properly on this disc, because Anydvd doesn't handle the disc properly. You need to unselect title 25 in Clonedvd and use Anydvd 6.3.0.9

I just got mine to work after I do not know how many attempts. My title set I had to remove was title set 24 NOT 25. After reading all the discussions about the bad tital set being 8 + minutes longer I got to looking in detail. Sure enought #24 was culprit. But when I unchecked it it hung my drive. Well I popped open the door. Closed it back. Let it read the disk and then hit next onto the last screen of Clonedvd2. Worked like a charm. Others...you may want to check to see which tital set on your disk is 1:43:xx long and delete that set. My title set 25 was 0 bytes. Just thought I would let you know. Thanks for the help.

I just got mine to work after I do not know how many attempts. My title set I had to remove was title set 24 NOT 25. After reading all the discussions about the bad tital set being 8 + minutes longer I got to looking in detail. Sure enought #24 was culprit. But when I unchecked it it hung my drive. Well I popped open the door. Closed it back. Let it read the disk and then hit next onto the last screen of Clonedvd2. Worked like a charm. Others...you may want to check to see which tital set on your disk is 1:43:xx long and delete that set. My title set 25 was 0 bytes. Just thought I would let you know. Thanks for the help.

You're probably using the wrong version of Anydvd and Clonedvd. But I'm glad you resolved your problem.

great to hear SLYFOX1

I await the update & fix.
On top of things as always!
Cudos!

Reposting general workaround . . .

Follow the steps, please (in order):

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.9 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6309.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Use the latest Clonedvd beta: click
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=83249&postcount=1

4. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)

Important: Uncheck or unselect title 25 with Saw IV

5. If you still have problems, then . . .

A) a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Just using CloneDVD2.9.1.4 beta, I just selected title 1, the main movie track and it backed it up successfully for me. I just wanted the main movie and don't care about previews and behind the scenes stuff.

AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 beta gave me an error and unchecking title 25 in CloneDVD didn't work for me, but like I said, just backing up title 1 worked and that got at least the main movie for me.

You're probably using the wrong version of Anydvd and Clonedvd. But I'm glad you resolved your problem.

Nope. Newest, latest, greatest beta versions of both. I downloaded them and installed them on my other computer. They still did not work and I tried 3 times before I realized that I was deleting the wrong title set. I was using 1.0 on Anydvd and .5 on Clonedvd2. I followed all the suggestions that I had read from rebooting my computer after installing the latest beta and all. Thanks for the help you guys.

Nope. Newest, latest, greatest beta versions of both.

Yeah. That's the problem, I think. 6.3.1.0 messes up Mr. Woodcock (so who knows what 6.3.1.0 does to Saw IV). 6.3.1.0 is a little buggy, imo. That's why I've been telling people to use 6.3.0.9 in this thread.

By the way, title 25 generally shows up as the first title listed in Clonedvd with this disc--but being the first title listed doesn't necessarily make it "title 1".

19356803cg4.png

That's not my screenshot, but the first title listed is title 25. That's not title 1.
Notice that selecting title 25 causes a problem.

Last edited:
I Did The Same As You A Few Minutes Ag0

i did the same as you using anydvd 6309 and clone dvd2 the latest beta 2915 it worked just fine

Last edited:
ok...did some more digging on Saw 4

It looks as thought title 25 is indeed a bogus one for encryption purposes...

The Official running length of the UNRATED version is 95 minutes.

The Official running length of the THEATRICAL version is 92 minutes.

So, looks like we are "blessed" with an extra 3 minutes of footage not shown in theatre, and that removing title 25 to back this DVD up IS the real and official current working solution that by NO means removes any of the film that we are looking to see.

Thanks should go to everyone for humouring me and anyone else in the search to understand this rediculous form of encryption.

LOL way to go Lionsgate! you fooled everyone for a whole...hmm 5 seconds?

Back-em up everyone, follow the above post to the letter and everything will work spledidly as it should.

Special thanks to WEBSLINGER and SLYFOX1 for all you advise and putting up with us all today! lol...I know it got seriously repetative! and you must have been rolling your eyes...but...it's all good! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back