• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

saw 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all,

Please note that any discussions involving third party decrypters will be moved to the Third Party Products forum.

Moot point

I know this is a moot point by now and you have all the info needed. Here is my info. anyway. I've tried all previous solutions posted "verbatim" and it all boils down to the same error. "Nothing" is working for me! It doesn't matter which version of software CDVD or ADVD and how my features are setup, ADVDripper, Optical to optical, unchecking title 25, etc...etc... 3 hrs and counting, I am throwing in the towel now.
Patiently waiting for an update,
And "Thank you" ahead of time when there is one.

Attachments

• Saw4.zip
    595 KB · Views: 8
I've tried all previous solutions posted "verbatim"

No. You didn't because you still have "jump directly to titlemenu" enabled.

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!

"Remove annoying adverts and trailers" doesn't work properly with all discs.

And if disabling that feature and removing title 25 doesn't work, then it's quite likely you have a bad original even if it plays fine.

Last edited:
The only difference between the titlesets are title 25 has a subtitle stream. Hence the larger file.

Hmmm?

No. You didn't because you still have "jump directly to titlemenu" enabled.

"Remove annoying adverts and trailers" doesn't work properly with all discs.

And if disabling that feature and removing title 25 doesn't work, then it's quite likely you have a bad original even if it plays fine.

If you are insinuating that this feature doesn't work then why is it still an option? Please, retort. I understand all discs also. And I'd hardly think that if I were to change that option, "uncheck remove annoying adverts and trailers" that it will solve "MY" problem under "MY" conditions.

Nero didn't work either. CD/DVD speed did. Semantics

If you are insinuating that this feature doesn't work then why is it still an option? Please, retort.

You mean you want an explanation other than the big warning message you're supposed to read when you enable that feature?

And I'd hardly think that if I were to change that option, "uncheck remove annoying adverts and trailers"

Suit yourself

I Just Backed Up Saw 4 With No problem :bowdown:

Did you get it to backup with all the titles? Or did you have to remove Titleset 25 as recommended? I finally got a backup made but had to remove Titleset 25. The backup has all other contents including all the extras. I am using AnyDVD 6.9.0.9 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2.

Last edited:
You mean you want an explanation other than the big warning message you're supposed to read when you enable that feature?

Suit yourself

That feature has been enabled on my setup for over a year and a half now. Why whould that even be a factor now?

I'm tired of measuring it with you. There wasn't any reason to be rude. I am on this side of the Forum not the other. Other being, the one's who watch these posts daily seeing what is working and what isn't (CP that is).
If you weren't being rude, I apologize. I just didn't see any reason for you to add that when it probably wasn't going to matter.

Did you get it to backup with all the titles? Or did you have to remove Titleset 25 as recommended? I finally got a backup made but had to remove Titleset 25. The backup has all other contents including all the extras. I am using AnyDVD 6.9.0.9 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2.
You need to remove titleset 25 as of this moment. A fix will be out soon, please be patient. If you bought the original disc, watch that. A fix will be out soon. Titleset 25 is exectly the same as titleset 26 only the subtitle stream is different as far as I can see.

That feature has been enabled on my setup for over a year and a half now. Why whould that even be a factor now?

It matters depending on the disc. It matters because this disc is definitely not normal. It matters because Anydvd tells you "It could even make the disc unplayable".

If you weren't being rude, I apologize. I just didn't see any reason for you to add that when it probably wasn't going to matter.

I wouldn't have mentioned "remove annoying adverts and trailers" being a potential problem if I didn't think it might be the problem for you. I'm not positive that "remove annoying adverts and trailers" is causing a problem with this disc--but that feature might be.

And I wasn't trying to be rude.

But if you don't want to try my suggestion, I'm not going to spend all day trying to persuade you either.

Last edited:
It matters depending on the disc. It matters because this disc is definitely not normal. It matters because Anydvd tells you "It could even make the disc unplayable".

I wouldn't have mentioned "remove annoying adverts and trailers" being a potential problem if I didn't think it might be the problem for you. I'm not positive that "remove annoying adverts and trailers" is causing a problem with this disc--but that feature might be.

And I wasn't trying to be rude.

But if you don't want to try my suggestion, I'm not going to spend all day trying to persuade you either.

What's it going to hurt, right? All I have is time!

thank-you SLY

I sincerely look forward to hearing what you find.

I have also been able to back up saw 4 without 25, and hope that 25 is indeed a bogus title set, and NOT the true unrated version branching from the original title set.

I will eagerly await whatever it is that you find.

Neo

I Backed Up the Whole Movie & Did Not Remove Titleset 25 Copied Entire Disc:clap:

would u mind telling us how u did this sir? since u seem to be the only one out of 50 ppl that have tried to do that and have failed to this point.

would u mind telling us how u did this sir? since u seem to be the only one out of 50 ppl that have tried to do that and have failed to this point.

If the answer doesn't involve using Anydvd, posts will be moved . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back