• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Leatherheads Region 1 Problem => use AnyDVD 6.4.7.3 beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to debate other programs..... Any idea when an update to fix the movie issue will forthcoming???

Anydvd 6.4.7.0 will work with Clonedvd for a full disc backup and also, apparently, with dvd rebuilder. Clonecd should also work (for +R DL backups).

Not wanting to debate other programs..... Any idea when an update to fix the movie issue will forthcoming???

James indicated late yesterday afternoon that he's looking into it.
It usually doesn't take these guys too long to sort something out.

-W

leather heads issue

I am new to the posts but have been reading for some time now... I was able to solve the problem people are having with Leather Heads. At least until the guys are able to work out the issues with AnyDvd.
I took ran AnyDVD Beta 6.4.7.0
Right click on the fox icon and goto Rip Video DVD to Hard Disc
After that is complete run Rip4Me 1.7.0.0 then put that copy onto DvdShrink...
The movie will be seen as an extra at (a vts file) vts 27
I then used Rip4Me from the file on the hard drive and once it loaded into shrink the entire movie came up under main movie. The little problem I had was like always it played the credits at the start of the film but it did then play the entire movie including the ending credits. So I cut the credit frames out on the front of it and burned it.
The entire movie is now onto a disc. It take many extra steps most of the smart ones out there rather not do. I suggest if you are in a hurry try my directions... If its too confusing I would just wait for SLySoft. It will be much less headaches for all. LOL.
SlySoft will get this resolved before October! I have had nothing but great results. Good Luck!

There's an easier way. Rip to HD with AnyDVD 6.4.7.0. Then import only VTS_27_1.VOB thru VTS_27_6.VOB (in order) into any program that can make a valid DVD folder out of loose video files. (make sure you leave VTS_27_0.VOB out - it's the Main Menu as well as "the problem") You will then have a good Main Movie only rip.

Then just import that result into Shrink *if* you need it to fit a DVD-5.

-W

James indicated late yesterday afternoon that he's looking into it.
It usually doesn't take these guys too long to sort something out.
Sorry mate, but I have other things to do as well.

error code

Hi
I hope you can help, if not could you give me some info on what to do.
I was trying to burn a dvd with clone 2. I receive an error.
The movie was:
Leatherheads

Error message is:

Missing menu VOB file VTS_27_0.VOB

In “details” it says,

VobSet 9 27 1 90367 90623 90367 TCE

So if you can help Thank you bob:bowdown:

Hi
I hope you can help, if not could you give me some info on what to do.
I was trying to burn a dvd with clone 2. I receive an error.
The movie was:
Leatherheads

Error message is:

Missing menu VOB file VTS_27_0.VOB

In “details” it says,

So if you can help Thank you bob:bowdown:

Use AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6470.exe

and also...

be sure to check "preserve menus" on the Title Configuration panel.

Feedback is telling us this is an additional requirement for fumble-free backup.

Problem with LEATHERHEADS...Help, please!

My first post...so please bear with me.

I have used AnyDVD to successfully 'backup' dozens of movies without fail. I have AnyDVD running in the background and I used DVD SHRINK to rip and compress to a folder on my hard drive. I then use Nero to burn the DVD files to a DVD. I used to be able to do it all with DVD Shrink but now I get an error so I just use Nero and it all works fine.

Last night I tried to do the same with Leatherheads and had a problem. See info below...also I have attached the log file for reference.

I inserted Leatherheads into the drive....AnyDVD ran and once the disc has been scanned and was ready, I opened DVD Shrink and selected OPEN DISC. The disc starts to spin and then shuts down and I get the following error from DVD Shrink:

DVD SHRINK encountered an error and cannot continue.
Failed to read file "D:\"

My only option is to click OK. No option for additional details.

So then I read through the forum and found others having similar problem....and saw where someone recommened using RIP Video DVD to Harddisk. I tried that and it only got to 15% complete when it gave me some kind of VOB issue. I will try to replicate it if necessary but it took a LOOOOONG time to get to that error and I'd rather not attempt to replicate it if possible.

Next...I downloaded the Beta version of 6.4.7 to see if that woudl fix the problem.....and same error message with DVD Shrink. By the way, that error message is one I used to see all the time before I bought AnyDVD....so I'm guessing it is an encryption issue not yet addressed by AnyDVD but want help confirming that.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_LEATHERHEADS.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
You need to use the AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 ripper first to Rip the DVD to the hard drive. You can then import that rip into Shrink - FULL DISK ONLY.

This disk is a known problem and it's being worked on. The main movie is fusterclucked into the Main Menu. If you're using CloneDVD2, you still can't isolate just the movie - you have to "Preserve Menus" to make it work.

Also - read the AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 Beta thread at the top of this forum for even more info.

-W

Last edited:
Sorry mate, but I have other things to do as well.

Ya, but you gotta put the Island girls away and get back to work. :D
THEY read this forum too.... and measure thier success by: (our frustrations) x (real time) = success

-W

Last edited:
leatherheads

when useing clone dvd the erroe says

you can copy this movie select any dvd and use clone dvd select the first option on clone dvd uncheck the perserve menu's the incription is in the menu you should be able to copy the movie now.

you can copy this movie select any dvd and use clone dvd select the first option on clone dvd uncheck the perserve menu's the incription is in the menu you should be able to copy the movie now.

No. That .vob error is a result of not updating to Anydvd 6.4.7.0, and "preserve menus" should be checked.

No. That .vob error is a result of not updating to Anydvd 6.4.7.0, and "preserve menus" should be checked.

i have the newest version of any dvd and clone dvd universal's encription is in the menu try to clone it with the menu checked it won't read quality after clones next step

i have the newest version of any dvd and clone dvd universal's encription is in the menu try to clone it with the menu checked it won't read quality after clones next step

You're mistaken (click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=133607&postcount=108 and http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=133502&postcount=86) and http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=133594&postcount=103), you're not using Anydvd 6.4.7.0, or someone needs to help you troubleshoot: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Last edited:
Same Problem

I guess Leatherheads has a new encryption or something because I cannot rip it with Anydvd. I'm using Anydvd 6.4.6.9

Log attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_LEATHERHEADS.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
I guess Leatherheads has a new encryption or something because I cannot rip it with Anydvd. I'm using Anydvd 6.4.6.9

Log attached

SH-S203N SB01

1. Update your drive's firmware: http://www.samsungodd.com/Eng/Firmw...rchMode=&PageNumber=1&product_code=SDR&os_no=

2. Use Anydvd 6.4.7.0: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=133295&postcount=1

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

3. Set your drive's region code

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

Can people explain to me how they can blindly post in this thread without taking the time to read and see that AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 beta is recommended to every single person reporting a ripping problem? Does anyone even look at the forum post listings? See that one right at the top? Yeah, the AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 beta post. Read it! :policeman:

This thread is absolutely ridiculous at this point, people. :mad:

Last edited:
Can people explain to me how they can blindly post in this thread without taking the time to read and see that AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 beta is recommended to every single person reporting a ripping problem? Does anyone even look at the forum post listings? See that one right at the top? Yeah, the AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 beta post. Read it! :policeman:

This thread is absolutely ridiculous at this point, people. :mad:

How about people that start NEW threads without even seeing this one. :)

-W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back