• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Leatherheads Region 1 Problem => use AnyDVD 6.4.7.3 beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webslinger's Edit: Use Anydvd 6.4.7.0 beta with this disc.

leatherheads wont copy here is the log file using clone dvd 2.9.1.4 and and dvd 6.4.6.6 when i go thought clone wont go pass the part on quailty scan
I too had a problem with LeatherHeads. I downloaded and installed the Beta version, and I was able to open the DVD with DVD Shrink. However, the main movie was listed under "Unreferenced Material". I finally transfered the movie as files and folders unto disk and then used DVD Flick to create the DVD.
xlrider

Take the time to read this thread.... it's all been discussed.

-W

Since Anydvd 6.4.7.2 (and 6.4.7.3 beta) totally fix the issues with Leatherheads, this thread is now closed.

Create new threads as per normal posting guidelines outlined in the link in my signature.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back