• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Leatherheads Region 1 Problem => use AnyDVD 6.4.7.3 beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you backup the entire movie or movie only?

When I use AnyDVD 6470 and CloneDVD2919 here is what happens when I try to backup just the movie only. It appears to copy completely but when I put in our players (I've tried several ones in the house) the movie starts playing at 8+ minutes into the movie rather than the beginning. Really odd.

What I noticed trying to play the full disck backup (on older players) was that I could not start the movie from the Main Menu or even using the Chapter menu starting at the 1st chapter. However, If I started at chapter 2 it played along fine from there.

This sounds almost like the inverse cousin of what you're describing with your Movie Only backup. Hmmmmm......

James says he's looking into it.......

-W

Did you backup the entire movie or movie only?

When I use AnyDVD 6470 and CloneDVD2919 here is what happens when I try to backup just the movie only. It appears to copy completely but when I put in our players (I've tried several ones in the house) the movie starts playing at 8+ minutes into the movie rather than the beginning. Really odd.

1) What titleset are you selecting as the main movie in Clonedvd?

2) If you output dvd files to your hard drive, and then select the "video_ts.ifo" file for playback in your dvd playback software program, does that work (don't select individual .vob files)?

another way

I used anydvd 6.4.7.0 and Ripit4Me.exe and then dvdshrink and everything worked fine. Just in case you don't have clonedvd. I would of been nice to have been able to just use anydvd and dvdshrink like I normal though.

problem with leatherheads

can not load dvd files on leatherhead
error missing menu vob vts 27 o.vob
thats about it first movie i could not back up using of course
up to date version of anydvd hd

thank s for help in advance

gary

1) What titleset are you selecting as the main movie in Clonedvd?

2) If you output dvd files to your hard drive, and then select the "video_ts.ifo" file for playback in your dvd playback software program, does that work (don't select individual .vob files)?

Ok, finally got it to work properly by selecting to preserve menus on movie only.

AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 Beta -- Where ??

Sorry to be a newbie (but I am) but where does one find the beta version to download?? I am also hit with the Leatherheads problem and just updated today to the latest version - 6.4.6.9 Thanks for any help !!

leatherheads cant copy got all updates

help don't have a clue

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_LEATHERHEADS.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
help don't have a clue

Update to Anydvd 6.4.7.0, and set your drive's region code

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

Last edited:
Hey, rip to disk seems to work, but the structure is still hosed for DVD Shrink...

Posted my log in the BETA thread.

able to burn

I got it to burn buy ripping to hard drive / open file with Nero/copy DVD to DVD / Disabled every thing but unreferenced material with got it to 79% compress.And to play in DVD players just went to title 33,because main menu is disabled.work fine.But what a pain.

Erm . . . That's disturbing. :(

It's as though the main movie is somehow matrixed into the menu.

Exactly. They are both part of the VTS_27 title set. Check out the VOB's in the rip folder. 27_0 is the menu, the rest of the 27_x are the main movie.
VERY strange.

-W

Last edited:
Leatherheads region 1 US

Originally Posted by fujiko1
Ok, finally got it to work properly by selecting to preserve menus on movie only.
Same here. Used the beta AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 and CloneDVD2 ver. 2.9.1.9 and did main movie with preserve menu enabled. It now plays from the beginning when you start movie from play movie in menu. If preserve menu is NOT enabled, when played on a standalone, it starts about 8 mins. in movie.You can back up to the beginning and pause then unpause to play. But w/menu it works OK. WEIRD.:bang: I am sure James will fix this soon.:rock:

Got It To Work !!!!!!

OK, I read in one of the post in this thread to use 6470 and RipIt4Me to fix the vts files, I be a sob, it WORKED. Ripped it to HD in anyDVD, opened in rip-it and selected fix Full DVD, rip-it did its thing, and I opened it in Shrink.........and there it was!!!!!! No 3gig file in unreferenced files, figure that one out. It would probably have worked in 6469 ???

Oh yea

Forgot to say, I use anydvd, shrink, and decryptor to burn.....no Nero or clone or anything else. I just do re-authors only, don't care about menu's.

I have the beta update and use both Anydvd and Clonedvd. I seem to back up the movie just fine. But when I go to view it, the movie freezes after the Universial tital screen. I am able to view under the special's options. It just freezes when the movie is going to start.

Same here. Used the beta AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 and CloneDVD2 ver. 2.9.1.9 and did main movie with preserve menu enabled. It now plays from the beginning when you start movie from play movie in menu. If preserve menu is NOT enabled, when played on a standalone, it starts about 8 mins. in movie.You can back up to the beginning and pause then unpause to play. But w/menu it works OK. WEIRD.:bang: I am sure James will fix this soon.:rock:

That was the exact same problem I had but you explained it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back