• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Leatherheads Region 1 Problem => use AnyDVD 6.4.7.3 beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya was just verifying issue. Log file is almost 2mb ??? I can't get it to upload on my crappy dial-up.

-W

Leatherheads R1 Uncopyable

AnyDVD was not able to copy Leatherheads. It has fluxDVD, invalid cell pieces, bogus title set, invalid BOVU's. When using CloneDVD, during the preview, it actually starts at the movies credits on Chapter 1. Once the dredits are finished the movie starts. I haven't seen anything this tough in a while.

Has anyone noticed when trying to copy via CloneDVD, that if you look at the preview it STARTS with the end credits? After which it goes into the movie. I have never seen anything like this before.

magic takes time

As you read this, snail mail is bringing the DVD to James and Co.

Expect a fix for this soon but the magic takes time. We can't always anticpate everything, after all 8)

DVD is on the way to James

Give us a little slack on this one. The DVD is on the way via snail mail and we'll fix it as soon as we can - as ever. 8)

yes, we know

We know about this for some days now and as soon as the DVD arrives in the mountain cave James will do his magic thing - but all good things take time and our crystal ball can not always see every trick before it hits the market.

Look for a beta of AnyDVD soon. 8)

Has anyone noticed when trying to copy via CloneDVD, that if you look at the preview it STARTS with the end credits? After which it goes into the movie. I have never seen anything like this before.

Niether has anyone else. :D
That's why the physical DVD is on the way to Slysoft.

-W

leatherheads

Leatherheads
no problem doing movie only
using AnyDVD 6469 and CLONEDVD2 2919 its playing now
sorry thats all i can give you

Just wanted to let you know that I got it to completely backup successfully with no problems. Backed up normally for me using Clonedvd2 and Anydvd 6.4.6.9. I have a screen shot of my log. Also before I posted I put it in my dvd player and it worked like normal. I also included the log file.

Attachments

• SLYZIPE.ZIP
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_Info_F_LEATHERHEADS.zip
    84.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know that I got it to completely backup successfully with no problems. Backed up normally for me using Clonedvd2 and Anydvd 6.4.6.9. I have a screen shot of my log. Also before I posted I put it in my dvd player and it worked like normal. I also included the log file.

You didn't do a full disc backup including main menus. By the way, you should never be burning at 1x to 16x rated blank media. Use an 8x or 12x write speed.

Last edited:
There's still a problem with the handling of Title 27.
See my post under James announcement.

-W

leatherheads region problem

Sorry If i'm asking a ridiculous question, but is Leatherheads only an issue with CloneDVD2 ?

I usually run b/u's with CloneCD & +R DL singapore Verbatims.

Is there any issue with Leatherheads using this method ?

Any advice is appreciated...

Jim H.:)

Sorry If i'm asking a ridiculous question, but is Leatherheads only an issue with CloneDVD2 ?

I usually run b/u's with CloneCD & +R DL singapore Verbatims.

Is there any issue with Leatherheads using this method ?

Any advice is appreciated...

Jim H.:)

I have absolutely no clue, sorry.

So far so good. But, if you click on Snapshot, it starts with the end credits. About 5:34 it actually goes into the beginning of the movie. Which seems odd to me.

Thats because the director comments box it check, happened to me, uncheck that box and do main movie only, thats what I did and it came out fine

You didn't do a full disc backup including main menus. By the way, you should never be burning at 1x to 16x rated blank media. Use an 8x or 12x write speed.

My old DVD-DVR will not ready any disks recorded at greater than 1x. It was purchased in 2003 or so and it just will not work at burned disks >1x. I have tried it many times with many brands of disks with 3 different burners. Thanks for the heads up though.

OBTW the copy I watched had previews and the main menu with scene selection and all just like the movie. So I am not sure what you mean when you said I did not do a full copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back