• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Leatherheads Region 1 Problem => use AnyDVD 6.4.7.3 beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsy132

Webslinger's Edit: Use Anydvd 6.4.7.3 beta with this disc.

leatherheads wont copy here is the log file using clone dvd 2.9.1.4 and and dvd 6.4.6.6 when i go thought clone wont go pass the part on quailty scan

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_LEATHERHEADS.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 202
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really not sure I fully understand the problem. Can you please be a bit more specific? What exactly happens?

From looking at your logs I notice two upper/lower filters that can cause read problems. I would recommend removing them.

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 8.10.42.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 8.10.42a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.5.2.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.05.02a

1. Create a backup of your registry
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware) here: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download.
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order....
  4. Select "DRVMCDB". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click
  5. Select "DLACDBHM". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  6. Reboot

Whatever programs installed those filters will no longer work properly. If you reinstall the software that installed those filters the software will work again but I would not recommend doing so.

Please post newly created log files after removing these filters.

You can try scanning the disc for errors with Nero DiscSpeed:

1. Download Nero DiscSpeed (freeware).
  2. Extract it to wherever you wish
  3. Run the program
  4. Select the ScanDisc tab
  5. Place the original DVD in your DVD drive
  6. Select that drive from the Nero DiscSpeed interface
  7. Click Start

Any red spots that show up are read errors.

Last edited:
Leatherheads

when useing clone dvd the erroe says
VobSet 9 27 1 90367 90623 90367 TCE

screenshot of leatherheads

hear is a sreenshot of what i as happening

Attachments

• CLONE DVD 2.JPG
    CLONE DVD 2.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 141
Do not create multiple threads concerning the same issue please. Please respond in this thread. Thank you.

1. In Anydvd, click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. Do what Drinklyeanddie wrote, and then reupload the .zip file please.

Thank you

new zip log leatherheads

here is the new log on leatherheads

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_LEATHERHEADS.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
here is the new log on leatherheads

Thank you for posting the new log files.

The problem still occurs with the filters removed? Also, have you scanned the disc with DiscSpeed? I'm trying to see if this is possibly a bad disc or the protection on the disc.

Last edited:
new copy protection leatherheads????

well what happends is when you hit nex on clone after the main menu and is starts scaning the disk it goes about halfway and fads out the it goes blank i am abe to press next it starts to scan and then that error comes up i am pretty sure its not the disk.... the way its acting sounds like new copy protection??? hope you can help thanks

Update Clonedvd to 2.9.1.9

Wow, nice catch. I missed that.

well what happends is when you hit nex on clone after the main menu and is starts scaning the disk it goes about halfway and fads out the it goes blank i am abe to press next it starts to scan and then that error comes up i am pretty sure its not the disk.... the way its acting sounds like new copy protection??? hope you can help thanks

Please update as Webslinger suggested and try again. If the problem still exists then scan the disc with Nero DiscSpeed. Are there any read errors when you do the scan? If there are no errors with the scan then we can worry about the protection.

Last edited:
Please scan the disc with Nero DiscSpeed. Are there any read errors when you do the scan? If there are no errors with the scan then we can worry about the protection.

You have to worry, regardless of Nero discspeed results. This disc has something on it that's similar to fluxdvd. When structural protection is involved Nero Discspeed results aren't that meaningful. If Andvd doesn't handle a disc with structural protection properly, Discspeed may report read errors, and the error message being reported by patsy132 isn't a normal crc/file IO 3 type of error either.

Regardless, Clonedvd 2.9.1.9 should be used. And if patsy132 would update to 2.9.1.9 and report back any error messages, that would be useful.

Last edited:
clone dvd 2.9.1.9

i was reading the past post i missed typed iam i do have clone 2.9.1.9

This issue may not be addressed until the dvd is officially released. Slysoft (James) is aware of the situation.

problem is in the menu!

just tried to copy leatherheads again and was messing around if you leave out the menu it works fine so for now that will do untill slysoft figures it out

leatherheads

hard time playing though starts in 2nd chapter and will not jump back to first but you can back scan to the first chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back