• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.4

Try the default?;) 200ms is definitely too short. I find 500ms works just fine.

I can't say. in all my testing PDVD does seem to have a very well controlled, tight and consistent, filter chain. It is very noticeably different, from mpc-hc for example, playing the same media, if you look at the Reclock log. In most ways I hate PDVD, but that they have right.

200ms in all my testing is just too tight. I would strongly recommend moving to 500ms, see if that fixes it and if it does move down in small steps.

I made some discoveries. I started playing a TrueHD movie in TMT2 using reclock and reclock says it a 24bit signal and all my channels are working. Hmm. I always thought TMT2 downsampled but until I used reclock never had a way to check.

I’m using the same settings from the TMT3 test I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. If I can’t get TMT3 to work with my audiocard looks, like TMT2 will. I’m running version 2.1.6.113 and it prompted me to updated and it no longer worked with the current update. So I did a restore and sure enough reclock confirmed it 24bit.(A smple uninstall reinstall did not do it.)

The version plays everything I throw at it. I played UP and watched reclock and saw the bits change from 16 to 24 when the main movie started. Even my one 24/96 movie decodes in 24/96 according to reclock. Play perfectly smooth with all my channels too.:D

I feel like Dorothy “ I had it all the time “ For me this might be as good as it gets. I’ll wait till tomorrow to make up my mind if I should refuse all the new hardware. I don’t think I’m going to my audiocard to work with TMT3s new update.

Last edited:
I made some discoveries. I started playing a TrueHD movie in TMT2 using reclock and reclock says it a 24bit signal and all my channels are working. Hmm. I always thought TMT2 downsampled but until I used reclock never had a way to check.

Older TMT2 versions don't, newer versions do.

James, why is VSYNC correction for DXVA not recommended? I know Aero does VSYNC, but what about when TMT3 disables Aero?

I just updated to the latest version of PowerDVD 9 ( 2528 ) and reclock doesn't load. I've reset my settings and it didn't help. Can anyone tell me which is the latest version of PowerDVD 9 which works with reclock?

I can't live without it now.

keep bitstreaming

Don't panic! I was not saying James actually has a plan to remove bitstreaming; I think he knows how popular it is with some Reclock users. I just think he wishes he could remove it because of all the problems it generates here.

I don't think he wants to remove it, he just wants to not ever have to touch that code again. This is sad though as bitstream support could be improved with a little tweaking. Also there are some misconceptions - for example the drop of a single ac3 packet is almost inaudible, and this is by design. When AC3 was developed delivery in movie theaters based on a optical reader and even delivery in Laserdisc players through RF modulation were thought of as error prone. Because of this AC3 decoders were designed so that a corrupt (or dropped) packet would be as inaudible as possible. That's also the reason why it is better to have a display refresh rate that leads to packet drops instead of packet repeats (these repeats are audible) -- all under the assumption that you at least have a refresh rate that is very close to a multiple of the movie frame rate, so that the drops only occur every 10 or 20 minutes or so.

I think bitstream support is a wonderful feature, that will become more important in the future as ffdshow for example now supports the streaming of the new HD Audio formats.

Try the default?;) 200ms is definitely too short. I find 500ms works just fine.

I tried up to 1000 ms and still I get audio interruption and then I am stuck with audio delay by nearly 0.5 sec :mad:

1000ms is likely to give you problems for other reasons, but I'm sure you tried 500ms as well. I'd suggest setting that value again and posting a log here.

- In the config utility go to "advanced settings".
- tick "enable logging"
- close the config tool
- play a video

You will find the log in your Documents folder. Zip it before posting. Don't forget to untick "enable logging" when you are done.

I only just updated both of them, I must have installed reclock just before the PDVD update.

It's working now, I feel silly.

No need to feel silly. It happens. Glad you got it sorted out.

Older TMT2 versions don't, newer versions do.

not for me. I tried 3 updates 2 from my files and one from arcsoft all 3 downsampled. Just my origial version worked the magic.

This version does have playback issues VC-1 and TrueHD files won't play from file or disc but if I run it through BDrebuilder they all work. TrueHD is titles Dolby lossless.

I know it's not bitstreaming but it's got to be close.

not for me. I tried 3 updates 2 from my files and one from arcsoft all 3 downsampled. Just my origial version worked the magic.

This version does have playback issues VC-1 and TrueHD files won't play from file or disc but if I run it through BDrebuilder they all work. TrueHD is titles Dolby lossless.

I know it's not bitstreaming but it's got to be close.

Kids these days. Take your build 125, install it, copy off the HD audio filter, upgrade to the latest, and put the filter back from build 125. Magic restored. :)

Kids these days. Take your build 125, install it, copy off the HD audio filter, upgrade to the latest, and put the filter back from build 125. Magic restored. :)

Does this work also with 121 build? and I assume it won't work with tmt3? will it work if I export this file from another pc since I don't think I can install v .121 in the same system where tmt3 is

Does this work also with 121 build? and I assume it won't work with tmt3? will it work if I export this file from another pc since I don't think I can install v .121 in the same system where tmt3 is

It should work with any build 125 or before. Anything after 125 was "fixed". How you get that file isn't relevant. (installing it on another machine, whatever.) But once you get 131 or whatever the latest version is these days (I haven't used tmt2 in a while) installed, just drop that file on top of it and you're good to go. No, the codec will not work on TMT3. It was rewritten from scratch and they are not compatible.

There is no HD audio filter in the directory

Back