• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.4

Realtek audio driver? It doesn't work with the ATI 5xxx, you must use the ATI driver.

and my analog card "echo Mona" won't work either. But if I play a movie with standard audio say ac3 448 It will play and passes only 2ch audio to my 6 ch mona. As I said in other posts it must be TMT3 relation with my mona that's the problem. I doubt that can be fixed:(

Does it do that (forcing the HDMI as 1st display) even when physically swapping the HDMI and D-Sub on the card (I assume you're using DVI to D-Sub and DVI to HDMI adapters) ?

Did you open a support ticket with ATI regarding the 1080p60 used as default? My CRT also only supports up to 1080i but I have no problem updating to latest drivers, the card only tries 1080i and not 1080p when rebooting with a new driver (4650 on XP).

On my old card I used DVI to HDMI adapters. Are you using an HDfury or componet inputs. This only started when I upgraded to the fury.

I never bothered to contact ati.I have an irregular system I'm sure it would be blamed on other hardware and not ati.

Oh that might be the problem then (the Fury).

I have two DVI-I ports on my cards so I never used anything except ATI's own D-Sub and HDMI adapters, sorry.:doh:

no worries, I was using DVI adapters also and the HDfury is at the set it turns the incoming HDMI signal to component (analog) Works great except for updates.:bang:

OK, I have an HD5670 and TMT3, with AnyDVD, CloneDVD and VCD.

I have avoided the .170 or .175 patches for TMT3 because of the Realtek driver incompatibility. The ATI driver makes my receiver go nuts with the "silent stream" issue.
So, to date, my fancy 5670 has NEVER bitstream'd HD audio, which is a total bummer.

From what I've read in this thread, I'm a bit confused.
Would ReClock allow me to finally get everything working???

I'm getting the impression that if I would install ReClock, the latest ATI audio driver, and the TMT update... I can finally enable HD bitstream, and then use ReClock to resolve the "silent stream" and also force DD/DTS bitstream from HD-DVD and standard DVD's.

???

I have read somewhere that the last ATI drivers have solved the silent stream issue, but let's wait for a confirmation.

Don't know where you heard that but it's not true. Maybe 10.5 beta? But 10.4 official certainly doesn't fix it.

Ok, I must be making confusion with some other resolved issue.:eek:

They did manage to fix the EDID override problem so that's a good thing.

Back