• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.4

No, changing the resampler quality doesn't matter

perhaps selecting dsound resampling?

Yeah, try that by all means, but if you post a log using "normal" Reclock settings, let's say "Auto" speed, "good" resampling, maybe one using DirectSound and one using WASAPI, and with that screenshot, there is a better chance of James looking at it and responding.

Also, run the log for longer, say 30 mins each time. There was not enough info in the last log IMO.

Can't say that will solve it. Maybe it just is TMT being unreliable, but given so many others have used it without issue (me included) it would be surprising. Have you tried without "base management" and any other audio post-processing? That is another, obvious, unusual thing in your setup.

Yes it happens also without bass managment

tonight I will make another attempt

How to set default hz/fps?

Just wanted to report another success story and ask a question.

My System: Intel clarkdale i3-530 with Biostar H55 MB connected to a Pioneer Elite receiver.

Without reclock, TMT3 .170 on my Intel does not output the HD audio correctly. Either silence or a slight buzzing occurs.

Tested with Reclock 1.8.6.4 and selected the 'Allow bitstream' option and now TMT3 .170 will bitstream the HD audio!!

With reclock and TMT3, it's great. Playing 2012 on Bluray, TMT3 was using 0-2% CPU and reclock was using 1% CPU while outputting DTS HD MA and 1080p. This was while I was also ripping a movie from disc with eac3to!

The only catch is that when I'm playing a movie and click on the Reclock properties in the windows systray, it's yellow and the hz/FPS is set to "Auto". It says "Cannot sync this CINEMA video to your display, will play with 24fps".

If it leave it on this setting, it will drop a fair amount of audio.If I click the drop down and select 60fps (to match my TV and windows setting), it stops dropping audio and everything looks/sounds great.

Question is, how can I set this to be my default setting? Every time I Play a clip, it goes back to auto. I went into reclock properties (when not playing a clip) and the only settings available under Video - FPS - were up to 30fps, but not 60fps. I set it to 30fps but when I played a clip, it was back to "auto".

Any help is appreciated!

You should not have to change from "auto". Maybe you haven't got "Guess a better media speed when hardware refresh rate does not match" checked?

Just wanted to report another success story and ask a question.

My System: Intel clarkdale i3-530 with Biostar H55 MB connected to a Pioneer Elite receiver.

Without reclock, TMT3 .170 on my Intel does not output the HD audio correctly. Either silence or a slight buzzing occurs.

Tested with Reclock 1.8.6.4 and selected the 'Allow bitstream' option and now TMT3 .170 will bitstream the HD audio!!

With reclock and TMT3, it's great. Playing 2012 on Bluray, TMT3 was using 0-2% CPU and reclock was using 1% CPU while outputting DTS HD MA and 1080p. This was while I was also ripping a movie from disc with eac3to!

The only catch is that when I'm playing a movie and click on the Reclock properties in the windows systray, it's yellow and the hz/FPS is set to "Auto". It says "Cannot sync this CINEMA video to your display, will play with 24fps".

If it leave it on this setting, it will drop a fair amount of audio.If I click the drop down and select 60fps (to match my TV and windows setting), it stops dropping audio and everything looks/sounds great.

Question is, how can I set this to be my default setting? Every time I Play a clip, it goes back to auto. I went into reclock properties (when not playing a clip) and the only settings available under Video - FPS - were up to 30fps, but not 60fps. I set it to 30fps but when I played a clip, it was back to "auto".

Any help is appreciated!
If you don't want (or need) ReClock's "video sync magic", you can set it to "play at original speed" and lock this setting.

If you don't want (or need) ReClock's "video sync magic", you can set it to "play at original speed" and lock this setting.

That's ALMOST a perfect solution then. :D How about a "play at original speed when bitstreaming" option? ;)

That's ALMOST a perfect solution then. :D How about a "play at original speed when bitstreaming" option? ;)
Piece of cake. ;) Just tell me where the checkbox should go, possible choices are:

1.) Audio settings -> General, below "accept bitstream formats" (makes some sense, but it logically is a "video setting", so...)

2.) Video settings -> General

?

I know it logically goes with the video settings, but, I'd take option 1 to make it clearer as to what it's for. This would ROCK. :bowdown:

Whoa!.. There's hope for you yet ;)

Don't get too excited. One of my big complaints still holds true...that you have to rely on the software decoder in the player of choice. And quite frankly every time they touch the audio renderer they break something. It's starting to wear thin. So, I want the option for both. (As I said, I want pie and cake :D) That way if the software decoding is working, stellar. If not, bitstreaming is there. I like choices. :)

Don't get too excited. One of my big complaints still holds true...that you have to rely on the software decoder in the player of choice. And quite frankly every time they touch the audio renderer they break something. It's starting to wear thin. So, I want the option for both. (As I said, I want pie and cake :D) That way if the software decoding is working, stellar. If not, bitstreaming is there. I like choices. :)

All the better.. I would have one less to throw anti-bitstreaming rhetoric at :D

Well so far the bit-stream audio pass-through has not worked for me not it 1864 or 1865, not any combination of settings. It tries to play but the audio comes in and out and the playback has brief pauses too. If it did work it would be in only 2 channels.

This brings me to several issues some have been a problem for years and for the most part I have not seen them discussed here or anywhere else. Now with my new system that has the HD5450. Again I had a hard time installing driver updates. I have always had a hard time installing ati drivers. Because my computer monitor uses the Dsub and my RPTV uses the hdmi output but the input on the TV is a 1080i (hdfury2) when I upgrade the drivers it always defaults the main monitor in reverse (hdmi as main & dsub as 2nd) there are 2 issues that make this more complicated, one my RPTV is in another part of the house and the 2nd the new drivers always default to 1080P @60hz and my set can’t display it. So when I upgrade I always go through this battle to get the displays set up right. Restarting sometimes several time and unplugging and re-plugging in the HDMI cable until I trick the display to the correct display setting. Once I get it right and restart I’m good till the next update.

The other issue I thought was a driver issue now it may be a defect in the card itself. And booting with no drivers installed, Windows would reboot and I installed the new updated drivers seemed to work but when I rebooted Windows would not load. I was hard figuring out what the problem is. As it turns out if I reboot with the hdmi cable plugged in it stalls the boot to a blank screen. Sort of like my old P4 computer if I had a 1tb HDD plugged in when I booted. So in order to boot I have to be present and not plug the cable in until the 1st sign of Microsoft flashes up. What a pain in the arse!

Either way the 5450 is going back my old 3850 and most likely the onboard 4200 are as good if not better during action scenes.

The MOBO on the other hand may and I stress MAY allow me to unlock the 3rd and 4th cores on my phenom 2 550. I’m not rushing into that.

Perhaps most of this post belongs in 3rd party hardware but I got turned on to the notion of the upgrade because of reclock and I’d have a better chance of get some suggestions in this thread. So I apologize if it’s posted incorrectly and Thank you for ALL your responses in advance

This thread is kaput anyhow lol

Does it do that (forcing the HDMI as 1st display) even when physically swapping the HDMI and D-Sub on the card (I assume you're using DVI to D-Sub and DVI to HDMI adapters) ?

Did you open a support ticket with ATI regarding the 1080p60 used as default? My CRT also only supports up to 1080i but I have no problem updating to latest drivers, the card only tries 1080i and not 1080p when rebooting with a new driver (4650 on XP).

Well so far the bit-stream audio pass-through has not worked for me not it 1864 or 1865, not any combination of settings. It tries to play but the audio comes in and out and the playback has brief pauses too. If it did work it would be in only 2 channels.
Realtek audio driver? It doesn't work with the ATI 5xxx, you must use the ATI driver.

Back