• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.4

Ummmm...that install dir don't look right. Admittedly it's been a while since I installed TMT2, but, it's got a dir or two missing there. :confused:

here is my log so you can see if anything is wrong :bowdown:

Attachments

• reclock_log.rar
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
Here's a stab at some ideas. James may have some others, but these things leap out.

1.. Your script is not working properly - open the log and search for "error" - it is not passing the right exit code. Try inserting a blank line before "Wscript.Quit 1" (I think I had a similar problem once) and check that all else is fine.

2. You seem to have Reclock locked to playback at the original speed (23.976) and my guess is that your refresh rate is not exactly 23.976. Set speed to "auto", untick "locked".

Also, are you encoding audio into DTS? You seem to have a DTS encoder in your filter chain and Reclock seems to be behaving like it is handling bitstreamed audio, but bistreamed audio also seems disabled! I admit I am a little confused :eek:. Maybe it will all be obvious to James! It would help me at least if you could take a screenshot of Reclock's properties window while playing and if you could summarise what media you are playing, what graphics card, what audio interface you are using. Eg. "HD Audio, decoded to PCM by TMT passed over HDMI of a 5650 card using WASAPI".

Last edited:
Here's a stab at some ideas. James may have some others, but these things leap out.

1.. Your script is not working properly - open the log and search for "error" - it is not passing the right exit code. Try inserting a blank line before "Wscript.Quit 1" (I think I had a similar problem once) and check that all else is fine.

2. You seem to have Reclock locked to playback at the original speed (23.976) and my guess is that your refresh rate is not exactly 23.976. Set speed to "auto", untick "locked".

Also, are you encoding audio into DTS? You seem to have a DTS encoder in your filter chain and Reclock seems to be behaving like it is handling bitstreamed audio, but bistreamed audio also seems disabled! I admit I am a little confused :eek:. Maybe it will all be obvious to James! It would help me at least if you could take a screenshot of Reclock's properties window while playing and if you could summarise what media you are playing, what graphics card, what audio interface you are using. Eg. "HD Audio, decoded to PCM by TMT passed over HDMI of a 5650 card using WASAPI".

ReClock isn't allowed to receive bitstream:
Getting reg key AcceptSPDIF = 0

Yeah, that's what I thought, but there seems to be a DTS encoder in the filter chain. :confused: Maybe its just passing PCM through (it would be good to know), but then there are all the bursts of dropped packets. That looked a bit like s/pdif behaviour to me. But maybe it is because he is using HDMI audio and not feeding the audio at the right rate due to it being "locked". I dunno, it all looks a little strange to me but then my understanding of the log has all had to be reverse engineered!

Last edited:
The sample time - 85ms - looked odd to me too. Is that normal for TMT? I've never checked.

Ummmm...that install dir don't look right. Admittedly it's been a while since I installed TMT2, but, it's got a dir or two missing there. :confused:

I found it it was in "common files" and it did work:rock:. I learned a few things today:bowdown:

However like everything for me once I think I got it all dialed in, :bang: another snag. The video renderers cause me to get horizontal lines that breaks the picture up on my main monitor. The same thing that happened with zoomplayer but I could change them and it fixed that.

I'm swapping the mobo and 5450 tomorrow might fix it. Or not!

I found it it was in "common files" and it did work:rock:. I learned a few things today:bowdown:

However like everything for me once I think I got it all dialed in, :bang: another snag. The video renderers cause me to get horizontal lines that breaks the picture up on my main monitor. The same thing that happened with zoomplayer but I could change them and it fixed that.

I'm swapping the mobo and 5450 tomorrow might fix it. Or not!

Good luck :)

Yeah, that's what I thought, but there seems to be a DTS encoder in the filter chain. :confused: Maybe its just passing PCM through (it would be good to know), but then there are all the bursts of dropped packets. That looked a bit like s/pdif behaviour to me. But maybe it is because he is using HDMI audio and not feeding the audio at the right rate due to it being "locked". I dunno, it all looks a little strange to me but then my understanding of the log has all had to be reverse engineered!

No dts encoder as my receiver is dolby only and is hooked up with analogs. I am using bass managment of tmt3 because it is the only way I can get the subwoofer to work in a 2.1 speaker configuration. All other options will trim LFE channel away and leave me with the other 5.0 channels downmixed in 2.0

Also, I have tried Auto mode but it's the same, and reclock is not set up for bitstream... it is merely passing pcm audio to prelude soundcard which downmixes in 2.1 and sends it to the receiver with 3 separate RCA jacks

Last edited:
Well there is something clearly very very wrong, but if it is not your faulty script and not that you are using the wrong refresh rate I really do not have a clue.

A screenshot of the properties pane while a movie is playing may help but we may need James here!

You really should use "auto" (unlocked) though. If the rates are matching it will make no difference and, if they are, not having it on auto will only make things worse, not better.

What is also odd is you do not seem to be getting "green" playback, although you seem to be trying to use matching rates. Even after your script it stays yellow. Again the screenshot may help to make things clearer.

well since my refresh rate is 23.963 I thought it would be close enough to 23.976 to get around, reclock is supposed to stay yellow since I am not speeding up or slowing down, I just need a better renderer audio

You are not that close actually. Those of us who have bitsreamed strived for accuracy to 0:001 accuracy or better. Even with the figures you quote you will get video judder about every 80 secs and I don't know how the filter chain will react for audio, with Reclock forcing a mismatched rate. Auto is best, believe me.

If you are happy, fine. If not, post another log with auto selected and a screenshot of the Reclock properties window when the log is being collected.

what will auto do instead? change speed to match 23.963? how can I change refresh rate on nvidia 9600 gt? I tried many times to get 23.976 exactly but it's not working

Yes, auto will match the frame rate to what your GPU is actually doing. Definitely better. At least it will eliminate video judder and if you let Reclock resample as it is supposed to it may help with the audio too. At least it will be a little clearer if we have a log when Reclock is working in its proper mode.
Please include the screenshot too with any new log.

If you search back in this forum a couple of years you will find endless discussion on how to tweak the GPU. I used to use Powerstrip with careful tweaking of the pixel clock, front and back porch etc. But I am not sure if pstrip works with your card (it is increasingly incompatible with modern cards and, now, almost unsupported). You may be able to do similar with Nvidia Control Panel, but I have never tried. However, honestly, there is not much point trying to tweak your GPU to hit 23.976 exactly, unless you are bitstreaming. Reclock is designed to make that problem go away.

Last edited:
thanks I didn't know it could do resampling to match exact speed, I will try auto then

I tried powerstrip to tweak front and back porch but it causes some instability (graphic card getting unhooked from the screen) and I dropped it. nvidia drivers will accept custom timings but will not apply them resulting in the usual 23.963 :mad:

James, why is VSYNC correction for DXVA not recommended? I know Aero does VSYNC, but what about when TMT3 disables Aero?
There are two aspects to vsync - tearing and synchronised judder. Aero pretty much fixes the former, bit does not seem to address the latter. Interestingly, Aero, far from preventing Reclock vsync correction actually seems to enable it, in a similar way to Overlay. Although the additional latency involved is probably less than ideal and the system may still be more vulnerable to glitches due to other processes etc., it does allow Reclock vsync correction without D3D mode. :)

thanks I didn't know it could do resampling to match exact speed, I will try auto then

I tried powerstrip to tweak front and back porch but it causes some instability (graphic card getting unhooked from the screen) and I dropped it. nvidia drivers will accept custom timings but will not apply them resulting in the usual 23.963 :mad:
Also check your CPU utilisation and maybe try using the good, or even fast, resampler quality first. I am using "best" quite happily, but it does depend on your CPU and what else it is doing.

Back