• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

*OFFICIAL* Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...In the grand scheme of things, I don't see that as a big deal. Even if it were longer, so?

B-B-B-But Avatar is, like, only the biggest movie evar!!! 7-14 days is too much time to wait!!! I'm gonna implode if I can't watch it, like, NOW!!

Okay, okay, regaining my composure...

Guess it could be worse. It could be next February. Thank goodness it's always February in Antigua.

Thanks for everything, guys. :)

B-B-B-But Avatar is, like, only the biggest movie evar!!!
That's the reason I believe someone will go through the additional trouble of recording it from a Bluray player to backup the movie to the pc. There are for example HDMI-to-VGA adapters with output of up to 1080p. For the previous bd+ updates the movies that used it were so insignificant that no one bothered to record them this way, and instead waited for AnyDVD to be updated. But this time I think someone will.

This is slightly off-topic with regards to decrypting the movie, but on-topic with regards to the end goal of backing up the movie.

Last edited:

Why not just buy it on the 22nd. It will be on sale a 2 disc combo with both dvd and blu-ray. The cost of it versus buying a 50GB blank disc, well you do the math. Then later when we have an update you can back it up if you want.

Dear SamuriHL

Then I guess you wait until AnyDVD is updated to take care of so you can make an unprotected ISO. This isn't rocket science. :)

How to create protected Blu-Ray ISO, which software is the best?
I will be glad for any help.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards.

Sincerely

Dear Etherwolf

When I will put Blu-Ray of Avatar to drive with started AnyDVD HD it will try to remove protection and it will not remove it. May I still create protected ISO 1:1 and it will work with no playback problems?

Best regards.

Sincerely

When you go to make an ISO with AnyDVD HD it gives you the option of leaving the protection on, that's what the 'Keep protection' tick box is for

Dear Adbear

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I have never created ISO with AnyDVD HD, only BDMV folder structure.
Best regards.

Sincerely

Yup, just follow what they're saying. After AnyDVD fails to remove the protection, right click and select Rip to image and make sure the Keep protection checkbox is enabled.

Regarding AVATAR BLURAY

Hi Support Team,

When i tried playing AVATAR Bluray i getting errors... Following is snapshot for AnyDVD informartion screen. Could some one please advice

Using BDPHash.bin 10-04-08
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Regards
Senthil

sry but did you even LOOK on the first page of this forum thread, or bothered to use the search ?
Cut him some slack, Ch3vr0n. It's his FIRST post.
Why do you always do that??

Welcome to the forums, senthild76 :)

Dear Friends

Cut him some slack, Ch3vr0n. It's his FIRST post.
Why do you always do that??

Welcome to the forums, senthild76 :)

Ch3vr0n has got right. There are plenty of threads about Avatar...
Is somebody is new here, it shouldn't be stupid and lazy.

Sincerely

Yup, just follow what they're saying. After AnyDVD fails to remove the protection, right click and select Rip to image and make sure the Keep protection checkbox is enabled.

Umm..... are you being sarcastic?

Sry if i sounded a bit harsh. Got that side of me thx to my dad, always had to fetch my own stuff, guess it left a bit of a rude mark. Its not ment to be harsh, its just the fact that the search is there for a reason, newbie or not. Its not an attack at his person, its just my pov.

Umm.....nope.

Rip the disc to iso and keep the protection intact, once slysoft brings out a new beta/release with updated decryption for Avatar, all you gotta do is mount the iso in your virtual drive. If that drive is enabled in AnyDVD, AnyDVD will see the avatar title. Then either of the following 2 things can happen.

1) AnyDVD will be able to decrypt the disc immediately or
2) AnyDVD will give you the alert that it needs to update a critical component, press yes. AnyDVD will now be able to decrypt the disc.

An iso with protection kept is a bit exact copy of the original disc, just have some patience till slysoft cracks it and you'll be able to burn a backup :)

Umm..... are you being sarcastic?

No, not in the least. AnyDVD will scan the disc and fail to remove the protection. Nothing can be done with the disc until that happens. Once it fails to remove the protection, you can then make a protected ISO by using the Rip to image function with the Keep protection checkbox checked. Nothing sarcastic about that at all.

Oh **** I misunderstood.

that's awesome. It didn't occur to me that you could save the iso on the hdd to be cracked at a later time.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Etherwolf

When I will put Blu-Ray of Avatar to drive with started AnyDVD HD it will try to remove protection and it will not remove it. May I still create protected ISO 1:1 and it will work with no playback problems?

Best regards.

Sincerely

This is what confused me. He said protected iso with "NO PLAYBACK PROBLEMS".

I didn't realize he meant no playback problems in the future when the crack works.

edit" oh darn I'm really sorry about the language. It won't happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back