• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

*OFFICIAL* Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved the posts related to avatar copy errors out to another thread because everything is getting too much mixed up here.

Yeah that's probably for the best. It was probably getting confusing for some.

I would like to point out one thing, however. People shouldn't be making images of rented movies. That's highly frowned upon. So please, let's keep the ripping discussion to discs you actually own. Nonetheless, in this particular case, I suspect these read errors are causing problems for playback with AnyDVD enabled.

For those people who aren't updating their PS3 (because the update removes our ability to run linux on the PS3) the only option we have to watch rented blurays on the PS3, is to rip any discs the ps3 needs an update for, in order to watch them.

For those people who aren't updating their PS3 (because the update removes our ability to run linux on the PS3) the only option we have to watch rented blurays on the PS3, is to rip any discs the ps3 needs an update for, in order to watch them.

Sony needs to be slapped for this insufferable position. I updated begrudgingly but can FULLY understand if others choose not to. Although I'd argue that it really makes a crappy BD player if you have to rip the discs just to watch them. ;)

I'm having problems with Avatar BluRay -- My log file is attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.4.2_Info_D_RED_BIRD_2D_WW.zip
    233.1 KB · Views: 4
This is a really old thread, but can't get this Bluray to work on the latest AnyDVD 8.6.2.
Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_D_RED_BIRD_2D_WW_5F22613D_1CC821F2.ziplog
    872.9 KB · Views: 2
According to the status window information, that disc is handled just fine. What exactly do you think isn't working right?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

This is a really old thread, but can't get this Bluray to work on the latest AnyDVD 8.6.2.
Logfile attached.
C'mon!! A twelve year old thread. Please post again in the AnyDVD BluRay issues. I'm closing this thread. Doesn't make sense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back